[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Splatoon 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

Sorry, it's SPLATFEST, not POPULARITY FEST. Cake superior in battle, CAKE WINS!
>>
File: 1499352615527_0.png (176KB, 482x372px) Image search: [Google]
1499352615527_0.png
176KB, 482x372px
>>384086743
>superior in battle
>lost to boobs in solo
>>
>>384086743
Hmmmm your frosting tears are delicious!
>>
>>384086868
Noobs*
But cake cucks did lose to boobs too
>>
>implying cakefags wouldn't be rubbing it in the faces of icecreamfags if it was the other way around
You lost, stop trying to justify it
If anything Team Cake had way more children on their side and you fags still lost
>>
>Brain dead morons pick a side with their dicks and win exclusively because of popularity
The Calliefags strike again. Can't wait for the rules to be fixed and for you assholes to start to cry about losing to the "bitch character" because of "unfair" victory-based scoring again and the game's final Splatfest ends with a resounding Team Pearl victory.
>>
For real ice cream though
>>
>>384089484
>and win exclusively because of popularity
You could have had the win if you spent some more time searching solo, instead of stacking teams. Popularity has always been a part of Splatfest, no need to change the rules for your salt.
>>
File: post2.jpg (71KB, 600x686px) Image search: [Google]
post2.jpg
71KB, 600x686px
Faggot wall painting mouth breathing octonigs who only think with their micro penis

I made an ocean of corpses with you sorry ass frozen milk drinkers
>>
>>384089484
>Calliefags strike again

Callie lost the final Splatfest so hard she defected to the Octolings, the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>384089897
And no trophy to show for it.
>>
>>384089484
>picking a team based on the idol and not the subject at hand
>complaining about popularity being in the tally, despite the fact it's been part of it since the first game
>still losing to a team consisting mostly of children
>being this butthurt over a children's game
literally kys
>>
>>384089897
>ocean of corpses
most of them being kids and you still lost
KEK
>>
>>384089897
A lot easier slicing cake than scooping ice cream, that's for sure. Did more of the latter at my previous job, and I can only hope that worker never has to deal with carpal tunnel.
>>
File: 1498683324944.png (218KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
1498683324944.png
218KB, 300x366px
cake fags BTFO
enjoying your tears over my two scoops
>>
File: TIME TO LEAVE THEM ALL BEHIND.jpg (33KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
TIME TO LEAVE THEM ALL BEHIND.jpg
33KB, 300x301px
>>384091178
>only two

>Select all images that match the label:
jaguar
>three pictures of cheetahs
>>
>>384086743
>cakefags still trying to defend themselves
MMm your tears go great with my butterscotch Icecream
>>
>>384089657
The rules already got changed in the first game and assmad Calliefags cried about it because they couldn't win on popularity anymore. Wait for the *4 win bonus to be applied.

>>384090068
That was my point. History will repeat itself and after the rules get changed the "Marinafags" will start losing and then cry that the game's rigged and it will all culminate with Team Pearl winning the final Splatfest.

>>384090289
>>picking a team based on the idol and not the subject at hand
That's what Calliefags did and "Marinafags" are doing now, yes.

>>still losing to a team consisting mostly of children
I thought the narrative was that children voted for cake. What's with the inconsistency, "Marinafags"?
>>
>>384091881
Even using Splatoon 1's calculation, Cakefags still lost.
>>
>>384091881
Cake would have lost anyways though
>>
>>384091881
>That's what Calliefags did and "Marinafags" are doing now, yes.
Proof? Icecream is better than cake, deal with it
>I thought the narrative was that children voted for cake. What's with the inconsistency, "Marinafags"?
You really think more children prefer icecream over cake?
And if kids really did prefer cake and therefore chose that respective team, you're telling me all the children who preferred cake, nearly tied in the battle against a team consisting mostly of adults?
Must be some damn good gamer kids if they came that close
>>
>>384086743
>defending this hard
Stay mad cakefags
>>
File: pearl.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pearl.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
This isn't possible. How is this possible? Popularity shouldn't matter.

Nintendo, do a fucking recount. Why the fuck do Creamcucks get a free win just for popularity? We won, we definitely won. Why can't Nintendo just fix this problem? This is a fucking lie, i cannot believe this. I am furious, this is just too hard to believe. Why can't they just let us win? We were supposed to... So many people wanted Pearl to win, she's so sad now. Why do you people want to her to be sad? Fucking shitty monsters. I am crying so hard right now, I'm shocked. This is the world I have to live in. We were supposed to win, not you evil motherfuckers. You people only had popularity going for you. WHY CAN'T NINTENDO FIX THIS? WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN. SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY. I WOULD GIVE EVERYTHING FOR HER SMILE
>>
File: 1354852253403.png (335KB, 464x319px) Image search: [Google]
1354852253403.png
335KB, 464x319px
#stillwithher

dindu ooga booga shitters
>>
IT WAS HER TURN!!!
>>
Sorry, Creamcucks. But Cakebros won. Look at the results, you only had popularity going for you, and it was still only a 2% difference. What a joke. Creamfags literally cannot compete with us. We were supposed to win, not those fucks. Nintendo really needs to do a recount, I am shaking so fucking hard out of anger.

Nintendo rigged this Splatfest. Absolute fucking bullshit.
>>
>>384094790
2% is still 2% anon
>>
>>384094790
>>384089110
>>384094316
How many times are you going to post this?
>>
Until Creamfags realise they only won because of a meme.
>>
>>384095442

>>384095552
>>
Is the gyro in the pro controller better than the one on the WiiU gamepad? Aiming didn't feel so annoying this time around.
>>
>>384095552
You do realize that popularity has been part of the vote since the first game right?
Stop being so assravaged over a children's game
>>
Where the fuck are the EU results?
>>
What happened to Cali and Marie?
>>
>>384096908
Callie defected and Marie is after her head
>>
Cakefags BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

GET

FUCKED

FAGGOTS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>384096908
Buy Splatoon 2
>>
>>384094790
Yeah, sweetie, Cakebros won by 6 MILLION votes. Only rural and suburban retards voted Ice Cream, city people all voted for Cake.
>>
You chose your team, you contributed, now hold your L or W until the next Splatfest.

>Bitch niggas who actually, ACTUALLY pick teams just based on waifus and not because you believe in the team
>>
>>384086743
MIGHT MAKES RIGHT

COUP WHEN??
>>
For someone who's never tried gelato, what am I missing?
>>
Fuck shitty nigger fans, canceled my preorder

Fuck nintenbabbies with their shitty taste
>>
>>384097363
Severely underated
>>
>>384097558
The most delicious ice cream
>>
I don't even play or own this game and I'm disappointed as fuck in you cake fags, why the fuck didn't you win so that you could cause an incredible shitstorm when Pearl comes out victorious over the octonigger?

Fuck you faggots, you had ONE fucking job.
>>
>>384086743
Wait is this meme from 4chan or gamefaqs.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.