[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does /v/ continue to deny the mere fact that the 360 won last gen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 360.jpg (60KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
360.jpg
60KB, 1000x1000px
why does /v/ continue to deny the mere fact that the 360 won last gen?
>>
>>384082447
>Muh paid online

>Muh red rings!

No.
>>
Considering that the Wii was the only console that actually sold for more than it cost to manufacture, Nintendo won that gen.
>>
>>384082447
>came in third place in sales
>"won"

The Wii won last gen by a country mile.
>>
>>384082765
>exclamation points
>reddit spacing
you don't belong
>>
Wii won but the 360 was 10x better than the trash that was the ps3. Wii60 was best combo.

t. Idort
>>
Wii won. Ps3 and Xbox kinda tied. X box had just more sales by a bit at the end. But it did help that a lot the them got RROD so you had to buy more. I have 4RROD Xbox 360s and 1 still working ps3
>>
>>384082447

>why does /v/ continue to deny the mere fact that the 360 won last gen?

>mere

>used to emphasize how small or insignificant someone or something is.

When did you realise you were a full blown literate retard that can't even bait properly op?
>>
>>384082447
>highest console fail rate
>lowest sales of all consoles by the end of the gen
>least amount of exclusives
>literally one good game in Gears of war 1.

Well yeah...
>>
Because halfway through the gen Microsoft went total asshole jew and they haven't stopped since
>>
>>384082447
slowly sony became the all time favorite. Now its dominating everything, get cucked faggot.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.