[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon's Dogma?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: dogma.jpg (416KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dogma.jpg
416KB, 1920x1080px
Dragons Dogma Thread?

When does this game get fun? Just beat Grigori.
>>
when you run the uninstall wizard
>>
Start a new game, save and exit, go to hard mode, go to bitter black isle ASAP.

Or install "Lefeinn's World Difficulty Mod"
>>
If you didn't have fun fighting Grigori then I don't know what to tell you, there's no saving your bad taste.
>>
>>384081454
Try the DLC. It is quite superb.
>>
>>384082305
it was just run run run
climb his back
attack his heart
dodge dodge doge
attack his heart

dead dragon
>>
Literally the worst meme.
>>
>>384082448
Then you wasted your time anon. You should have noticed that the game is not of your taste sooner.
>>
File: f0e.png (316KB, 600x625px) Image search: [Google]
f0e.png
316KB, 600x625px
>>384082760
>play game for several hours
>"hey guys, this game isn't that fu-
>"you've only played it for a while, it gets REALLY good!"
>play for 23 hours and compete the game
>"WHAT!? You've played for 23 hours and didn't find it fun!?"
>>
>>384082960
If scaling giant monsters and driving a blade into their (insert weak point here) wasn't fun to you then you should have dropped it.
>>
>>384081454
Like 20 hours ago
>>
>>384082960

If you didn't like combat at the start of the game why would you stick with it all the way to Grigori?
>>
>>384082448
>It was just these things that made the battle more involved than other games with fights against dragons

M'kay.
>>
>>384082960
I still think it is your fault. That's what you get when you listen to fans or idorts.
I played metal gear just a few hours and dropped it, but I don't go around posting random comments hating on it.
>>
why is it always DD that gets these kinds of threads?
>>
>>384084001
They think its super le funny meme to call a legit good game bad.
>>
>>384083386
it was suppose to get really good?
>>
>>384084923
the git gud point is generally accepted to be once you reach gran Soren. if you're still not enjoying it after that, drop it
>>
>>384081454
Oh man, it's this thread again
>>
>tfw no dd2
>>
>>384081454
Uh oh. It should of been fun before then. You might want to get drunk or something.
>>
>>384082448
I am sorry you didn't like that, let me recommend some games with final bosses more your speed.

>Fable 2
>Shadow of Mordor
>Dying light

I am sure such a person of your caliber will enjoy the fights in these games.
>>
>>384088537
dark souls was better
>>
>>384088686
Joke
Head
>>
>>384089109
what game is that?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.