[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dishonored

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Finished this earlier.
Good shit. I liked how you got to play as an actual character with feelings and opinions and emotions, and a backstory that gave some actual weight to his decisions. Corvo looked cool but that was about it.

I heard they brought back the villain in 2. How's she handled?
>>
File: 1489503119313.jpg (38KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1489503119313.jpg
38KB, 447x444px
am i the only one who thinks dishonored 2 shouldnt be a direct sequel? the outsider said there's like 8 more people bearing his mark, why not explore them instead and leave our story in dishonored done for good?
>>
>Delilah's entire motivation and reasoning behind being a villain in Dishonored 2 is that she got tattled on.
>>
>>384081757
Remember how Dragon Age Origins was about a huge, potentially world-ending event or at least an invasion dangerous enough to destroy Ferelden?
And then Dragon Age 2 was about some random fucks fuckin' around in bumfuck nowhere, doing nothing of real note?
The Empress is the centre of power in the Dishonored world, and the Outsider seems to like fucking with her and Corvo the most at the moment. If the story followed some other randoms, it would have to be on a smaller scale, which means the stakes would be less, which makes for a less exciting game.

Also, unrelated but annoying, does this game look like shit to anyone else? The inconsistent FPS and weird blurring keep bringing me out of the game and killing my immersion.
>>
>DLC for 2 brings back the cunt that should have stayed dead

Really? What kind of spineless fuck would let her live after everything the DLC was about?
>>
>>384083560
>Comparing Dishonored to Dragon Age

She's only the "center of power" because they haven't left that one continent where she rules. Same goes for the Outsider. He's only been fucking with them most of the time because they refuse to show any other perspective.

The game from the angle of the empress/her body guard was played out the first time we ran through it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.