[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Dead Redemption 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
Is anyone else worried this game is going to tarnish the legacy of the first Red Dead Redemption? I mean, the previous game was more or less perfect. It was a very satisfying, self-contained experience. When you complete it, you get the feeling the story has been resolved and that every worthwhile avenue has been explored.

I don't understand what this sequel could offer: if you want an open world game in a Western setting with a very emotional, universal plot, and lots of meaningful content...Then there is Red Dead Redemption. So what is this game for?

RDR was an utterly satisfying, complete experience that didn't need a sequel. Why not just leave it alone?
>>
It will be R* least ambitious game ever because they don't have Leslie Benzies anymore
>>
Why are they numbering the third game in the series number 2? Video games are fucking retarded.
>>
>>384080983
Just because its a sequel doesn't mean it will follow the same story you dumb cunt.
GTAV isn't about the characters from GTAIV.
You should be more worried about the possibility of Red Dead Online and micro-transactions.
>>
>>384082641
You must be imagining things. There was only one Red Dead Redemption.
>>
>>384086602
Too young to remember red dead revolver?
>>
>>384083908
I really hope online will be fun dicking around like before and not second life like gay ass gta
>>
>>384086992
not him but thats red dead REVOLVER.
its not even the same TYPE of game.
im 28 and you are a fucking retard.
>>
Because rdr is a lucrative ip, and take2 and cock* got to have monneeey. Its just going to be an excuse to have a gtao2 with a red skin.
>>
Can someone explain how most people actually use the horses in RDR?

Like, do you rapidly tap A for a few seconds, wait several seconds to let the stamina meter totally refill, then repeat?

Or do you just tap A once every few seconds to keep a steady rhythm of stamina?

I find myself just holding A and not caring about going faster because its annoying
>>
>>384080983
>expecting an extremely financially successful game to not have a sequel
>>
>>384088061
rhythmic tapping u fool
>>
>>384088061
i usually just hold a. Only tap a when have to go fast in a mission or race, and then i just tap it every so often to have constant speed
>>
>>384080983
expect the GTA V treatment, the world is build around online
>>
>yfw it takes place during/Before the civil war And is about a sassy afro clad black woman fighting for freedom
>>
Just let me be able to kill lots of Native American subhumans.
>>
>>384088061
Tap 3 or so times then wait a moment, repeat
Youl maintain full speed while never running out of stamina
It makes races extremely easy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.