[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Gmodlogo.svg.png (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Gmodlogo.svg.png
17KB, 500x500px
What went wrong?
>>
>>384078395
DasBoSchitt got a real job and kitty0706 died.
>>
DarkRP servers now being the same shit, TTT no longer fun and only meta, prop hunt doesn't have the same shine anymore. At least sandbox can still be fun sometimes.
>>
File: 1499093207693.png (32KB, 685x723px) Image search: [Google]
1499093207693.png
32KB, 685x723px
>>384078395
>Workshop overinflated with crap
>Too many shitty servers that think the more add-ons they add, the more fun people will have
>Too many laggy shit servers
>Too many children
>Why the fuck did they let an 8 year old be admin?
>Loading screen music
>Multiplayer server browser sometimes breaks for no known reason and after several years this still hasn't been fixed
>Pay-2-win servers
>DasBoShit quit YouTube
>YouTube is overinflated with "GARRYS MOD FUNNY MOMENTS XD" videos
>>
>>384078395
TTT was the only fun game and it was ruined by too many rules about rdm. Suspicion kills were half of the fun and intensity of the game. If I was in TTT in real life, I wouldnt hesitate to kill someone I think is the traitor because trusting someone cost your life.

karma should have been the only rule, there should be no punishment for correct susicion kills
>>
>>384078395
I remember spending so many hours in Cinema

Do people still play that or nah?
>>
>>384080887
Cereal box cinema used to be a comfy server, but they changed the map and allow people to kill eachother.
Now it's essentially death match with cinema rooms. It's interesting to check out, but you obviously won't be watching anything good because you're going to get stabbed by someone and have your cinema room taken over.
Idk about the other servers, haven't played in a while.
I want to be able to watch Netflix or something through Cinema, that'd be great for my friends.
>>
>>384080814
This. Inno rounds boiled down to me just waiting for someone to kill me because the consequence for killing the wrong guy was massive
>>
>>384080814
True, I hate servers that have too many rules for TTT.
What's worse is when child admins ban you just for being on the friends list of someone else on a server. Fuck off, just because I want to play with my friends, doesn't mean I'm a cheater.
>>
>>384081301
My server was very lenient on killing the wrong guy unless you were a cereal offender.
We shut down a long long time ago though, all my friends lost our focus and taste for it.
>>
>>384081585
>cereal
>>
>>384078395
Sandbox is the only true gamemode for gmod
>>
GMod 13
The community got shot with that update for some reason.
>>
>>384078395
The fanbase's creativity is gone, nowadays most people (read: immature kids with mics) just play it for DarkRP or its two thousand clones

It's a perfect example of a game being killed by its own community.
>>
>>384078395
Kids, youtubers and jews
>>
File: 1389687782150.jpg (103KB, 500x741px) Image search: [Google]
1389687782150.jpg
103KB, 500x741px
>>384083375
Agreed.
t. use to play exclusively sandbox in the beginning and then moved over to darkRP and played (minged) non-stop. Ever since server admins got wise to disabling core wiremod features or outright removing them I dropped the game cold turkey. I never could figure out how people can take RP seriously.
>>
File: 1499815358346.gif (1007KB, 273x429px) Image search: [Google]
1499815358346.gif
1007KB, 273x429px
>>384080012
>search kitty0706 and click on last video
>browser stops responding
>>
>>384080814

What you needed was a friends only private server for TTT. I have over 1k hours in gmod, purely from this.
>>
>>384078395
still the best game to grief in since the entire playerbase is 12yo
>>
I miss that one downtown map, y'know the one where everyone would put a gun shop in the building with the big windows. Also it had a train yard thingy and all the complex sewer tunnels and shot, those we're the days
>>
God just thinking about the old TTT days make my heart warm, something about those graphics, physics and maps. It's just.....ahh
>>
>>384078395
nothing?

nice false flag thread
>>
>>384084996
Anon you replied to here, used to play with my friends over hamachi. We are still great friends, but we dont have the most time and our tastes differ (they play overwatch, cs go, and pubg most of the time)
>>
Garry's Mod threads make all the underages really obviously come out of the woodwork. Especially when they talk about werewolf-with-terrorists
>>
>>384085453
So this is the power of down syndrome
>>
File: comfy rain penguin.gif (2MB, 629x475px) Image search: [Google]
comfy rain penguin.gif
2MB, 629x475px
>tfw singleplayer sandbox keeps getting better and better with all the good mods, models, maps, weapons, etc. constantly coming out
>Never have to deal with kids and can just watch cockfights in peace
>>
>>384085575
ebin response xD
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.