[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guilty Gear Xrd Sign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

I have been wanting to play a Guilty Gear game for some time but I am low on money. Is Guilty Gear Xrd Sign any good or is it outdated compared to Xrd Rev 1 and 2?
>>
>>384077226
It's good but you really might as well buy Rev 2 at this point. It's where the majority of the community is.
>>
>>384077479
Is the community for Rev 2 big on PS4 or did everyone migrate to PC when Rev 2 went on Steam?
>>
>>384077704
That I can't tell you. I don't have a PS4.
>>
File: zappaspriteani.gif (70KB, 210x188px) Image search: [Google]
zappaspriteani.gif
70KB, 210x188px
>>384077226
im waiting til they add Zappa
>>
>>384077704
the tokyo servers on ps4 are generally pretty busy

you can find scrubs on the New England server pretty much any day of the week but the weekend seems to see a lot more activity and higher skill

i imagine most people did migrate though.
>>
Outdated. Rev2 is the one you want.
>>
>>384078313
Are the people on the Tokyo and New England servers very high level or are there players that are low/medium skill range?
>>
>>384078789
eh tokyo is more populated. its not a very big community so everyone just kinda mashes X thru the server list and piles up in one big group.

lots of players take their training seriously though, i honestly just bought the game last week, and didnt even step foot in a lobby until yesterday... i did alright then, but today was way more busy and i got stomped quite often. had a lot of fun though its a good game.
>>
File: 1484797121797.jpg (11KB, 219x295px) Image search: [Google]
1484797121797.jpg
11KB, 219x295px
>>384078789
and yeah im pretty shitty so theres at least me and all the people i beat yesterday
>>
>>384077704
fighting games in general always have more people playing online on consoles. Not to mention that tournaments are run exclusively on PS4.

SFV for example, out of the 1.5 millions it sold over 1 million was on PS4. PC version sold less than 300k on Steam but its online is active because of the crossplay with PS4.

So really, if you're planning on playing fighting games online then never buy them on PC. It's a waste of money. Fighting games sell little and die extremely fast on PC.
>>
From the response I got it looks like I will just save up some more money and get Rev 2. Thank you all for your suggestions.
>>
>>384081406
If you want to check out the story, get don't discount Sign.

Sign and Revelator/Rev2 has completely different, full fledged story modes.
Of course, if you don't give a shit, you can ignore it, but still.
>>
>>384081147
I can testify I cannot find people to play online on steam, almost never. Its sad. Might as well pirate the rest of the fighting games.
>>
>>384081524
I don't care about story modes in fighting games I just play arcade mode my single player experience.
>>
>>384081147
>>384081974
Assuming this isn't just general consolewar shitposting than it's an American thing. Online on PC is reasonably active in Europe and Oceania.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.