[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maplestory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: maple.png (76KB, 1200x464px) Image search: [Google]
maple.png
76KB, 1200x464px
>Tfw want to play this again
>Tfw my favorite class no longer exists
>Tfw Islanders, the second most fun I had in the game no longer exist due to an update making them moot
>Tfw reading class guides and there's all this terminology I don't understand

Does anyone still play? Punching pigs on Maple Island was super fun for me so I'm considering making a perm beginner. Does anyone have any experience with that? I tried looking at other classes but they all look essentially the same with their attacks that cover the entire map along with hermit-like speed skills.
>>
>>384076438
Game is ok on reboot but I think most normal humans will give up when they realize the grind is retarded 140+
>>
I tried it out again like a few months just to see the changes they made to the game. Holy shit is it boring now. Since it's super easy to level now (you can reach fourth job advancement in less than 2 days) I tried out most of the classes. They all practically play the same.
>>
>>384077408
Wonder if a private server as a viable option now
>>
>>384078309
Private servers are pretty empty, with random 120+ players yelling shit over the megaphone every once in a while. At least you get to revisit the pre-Big Bang gameplay.
>>
>>384079104
That kinda sucks, playing something that could get shut down at any moment. Why did Nexon fuck everything up so much. All the PQs and shit I used to play are gone and there seems to be no reason to actually play with other people.
>>
>>384077408
>They all practically play the same.

how do blaster, kaiser and evan play the same?
>>
I miss this game more than anything. No good private servers eh?
>>
File: forsenS.png (18KB, 112x111px) Image search: [Google]
forsenS.png
18KB, 112x111px
Why do Koreans like to destroy their own creation?
>>
I stopped playing when the Pirate job first came out. It's completely unrecognizable now, in a very bad way

I remember when Crimson Balrog was the toughest monster in the game
>>
>>384076438
>my favorite part of the game was being a boring, annoying autist
wew lad
>>
It's still fun in short spurts but the grind is still terrible. The only difference is that it begins at around level 140 (akin to starting at level 1 back in the day). I always hated the bullshit RNG that came with scrolling equips but at least with Reboot you don't have to pay for any of that shit.
>>
>>384076438
>Tfw my favorite class no longer exists
What are you even talking about? Maplestory doesn't just fucking remove classes.
>>
>>384081817
i think i stopped playing shortly after pirate also. i was so hyped when i heard about it coming out, then it was just dissapointment.
>>
>>384082039
It was relaxing and there was a small community of people who talked to each other every day. It was nice.

>>384082516
They removed all my favorite skills and changed the name of the class.
>>
>>384082973
So you were a Dark Knight fag?
>>
>>384084451
Best class
>>
>>384085054

That's not Hero
>>
who /2h bw paladin/ here?
>>
>>384076438
mercedes best girl
>>
>>384085698
actually Shade is
>>
>tfw still play this shit
>>
What year was Maplestory's peak in community?
>>
>>384086525
doushte
>>
>>384086696
Everything after Pirates was shit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzxROmIXxjU
Do you still remember?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.