[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win if they ever had to kill each other?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: sam v snake.jpg (195KB, 1063x752px) Image search: [Google]
sam v snake.jpg
195KB, 1063x752px
Who would win if they ever had to kill each other?
>>
>>384069709
Snake.
>>
>>384069709
Been over this. Snake wins.
>>
who would be on the bottom?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrvEWWYLDHM
>>
>>384070173
>Deathmeme
Leave
>>
>>384069881
Snake
>>384069903
Snake
>>384069709
SNAAAAAAAAKE!
>>
>>384070604
Hey I'm a man of reason. Explain to the rest of the class why you think they are wrong.
>>
>>384070927
Its shit, they spend all this time building up the characters and their abilities, all to lead to some cringy fucking animation. If it wasn't for the animations, and that BOOMSTICKS fake as fuck voice, I'd probably enjoy it. I have yet to see a single deathbattle episode that impressed me with their fights.
>>
>>384071607
All I hear is blah blah blah I don't like the thing. So what you're really saying is you can't find any reason that they are wrong. Okay, got it. All you had to say.
>>
>>384071841
I never said "wrong" nigger. I am just saying deathbattle is cringy as fuck. Not even the kind of cringe thats fun to watch, but the kind of cringe where its just plain embarrassing.
>>
>>384072310
You just repeated the last thing you said. Blah blah blah I don't like thing. That's not our concern.
>>
>>384072410
Shit, anon, I'm giving you a ton of openings for a insulting me and this is what you give me? This lame ass shit? I honestly expected more out of you. Anyone have better shit then this faggots
>Blah blah blah I don't like thing.
Seriously, it makes you sound like a 12 year old. Please come back when you obtain an insult thats funny.

I actually kind of enjoy Deathbattle on rare occasion btw.
>>
>>384073213
I'm sure you just replied with something clever, but I'm cooking right now and don't have the time to read it. But keep going.
>>
>>384069709
Snake. The fact of the matter is this is a man who took out a tank with grenades and a Hind with a stinger missile launcher, alone, and made it all look easy.
>>
File: 1493985173758.gif (932KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
1493985173758.gif
932KB, 400x265px
>>384073724
Hang on give me a minute...
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.
>>
Snake fought and destroyed a variety of fucking nuclear walking battle tanks on his own after infiltrating multiple hostile and heavily armed fortresses that's home to a bunch of psycho mercs with super natural powers or God like abilities/talent

You Fucking take a guess
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.