[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This overlooked masterpiece will never have a sequel It hurts /v/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Illbleed_cover_art.png (129KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Illbleed_cover_art.png
129KB, 300x300px
>This overlooked masterpiece will never have a sequel
It hurts /v/.
>>
It was legit spooky at times too, but most of the game levels are filled with campy or cheesy horror
>>
>>384061525
It had a lot of funny moments too.
>>
>>384061219
The saddest part about the main reason why Illbleed will never get a sequel is because the guy behind it, Shinya Nishigaki, died.

I don't think anybody else would be able to pull it off. Despite how blatantly bizarre Illbleed was, there was a sincere appreciation for the style of movie it was paying homage to. Anybody else would make it far too ironic and self aware.

The dude didn't have the largest list of games, but stuff like Illbleed and Blue Stinger give me the impression that had he been around for longer we could have gotten some more amusingly strange games.
>>
>>384061219
I watched a bunch of videos of people playing this and I can't say it ever looked fun. Dunno why you guys keep recommending this.
>>
>>384061219
>tfw never had a Dreamcast
>Never heard of a Dreamcast until the next gen was already here
>missed out on a cheesy horror game
I'm a survival horror fag and am a sap for shit like this.
>>
I watched a lip of this years ago and it's weird as hell. In one stage you become a fake woody and plot to kill a fake Andy so you can go to toy hell to get your sextoy girlfriend back from a fake sonic.
>>
>>384064403
>scatterbrained low IQ retard doesn't see the fun in a game when he watches in on youtube

Every time
>>
>>384068023
>guy states his opinion
>ad hominem ad hominem ad hominem with no argument
every time
also
>reddit spacing
>>
>>384068023
Are you trying to say it's not the kind of game that's also fun to watch? Because I couldn't quite make that out over your tantrum.
>>
>>384061219
I love this odd fucking game. It's one of the few games that really feels like B-horror. Because the game itself is kinda B-rated, the controls aren't amazing, the graphics aren't the best, and core mechanics are weird. But that's the charm. Worth a playthru for sure.

>>384063568
He was too beautiful for this world. I'd have loved to see him grow into one of those niche game directors we have these days, like Swery and Suda51.
>>
I still have this and Blue stinger. Actually love blu stinger. Pretty sure the same guy worked on landstalker and dark savior. Other games I really enjoyed. They were porting both bs and illbleed to OG xbox when dude died.
>>
>>384061219
I love Illbleed. I keep a copy of it in my oe off game section. I'll post a bit, but for starters, here's a personal favorite: Future Cop LAPD. It is the perfect ED-209 simulator, with a good dose of Judge Dredd. Co-op or versus mode was awesome, but the campaign was hard as hell.
>>
>>384070093

I had this but absolutely sucked at it and barely gave it a try.
>>
Did Randy ever get to buy that million dollar chainsaw he wanted?
>>
Yep one of my faves, got all the endings and shit. Shame the directoe died.
>>
>>384070093
This game has loads of sequels though.
This is one of the games that Dota was based on.
Its co-op versus mode is basicly a 1v1 moba.
>>
>480p
>60fps
>2001

Truly a masterpiece
>>
>>384061219
What kind of horror is it?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.