[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OKAMI THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Okami-issun.jpg (40KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Okami-issun.jpg
40KB, 400x300px
Fuck Zelda! Okami is better than any 3D Zelda. It's a shame that this wonderful series is dead. I would love to see another game, and not that puppy shit.
>>
Fuck you, faggot. Okami's dungeons are embarrassing retard babby tier schlock and the dialogue is insanely long-winded. The presentation of the game is amazing, but from a gameplay perspective Okami has always been incredibly mediocre.
>>
Okami port for Switch when? I lost my copy somewhere in my house. Which is weird because I keep my game stuff in a certain area.
>>
>>384061017
PS3 version is the definitive version. That or emulation.
>>
>>384061121

Isn't HD almost able to be emulated?
>>
>>384061208
Unsure. PS2 emulation in HD looks pretty good. Plus, you get the original credits.
>>
Okami is a weird game.
There's a lot of bad about it. But it does a lot of stuff so well that it far outweighs all that.
>>
>>384061321
What about it is bad?
>>
>>384059680
>Fuck zelda
Can you create an Okami thread without blurting out this comparison every single time?
Okami is a great game,but comparing i to zelda just makes it look worse since the things it does that zelda also does, zelda does a lot better.
>>384060632
This. The dungeons are really simple and bland. Every single zelda dungeon completely shits on anything in Okami.
>>
File: 345234.gif (5KB, 572x316px) Image search: [Google]
345234.gif
5KB, 572x316px
>>384059680
>hating on Okamiden
>>
File: 56543545.png (65KB, 255x270px) Image search: [Google]
56543545.png
65KB, 255x270px
>>384061365
combat is too easy which making 90% of all items you find useless since they're mostly combat items
>>
>>384061365
The dungeons are mostly boring.
Combat items trivialize the combat.
>>
>>384061476
how is it compared to the og? Visuals kind of turned me off.
>>
Okami has its faults, but it does something that Zelda has forgotten how to do: actually create an emotional game.
>>
It sucks that Capcom owns the rights to Okami. The original team that made the game are part of Platinum now. I would love to see Platinum make a new Okami game.
>>
>>384061838
>Emotional game
>Zelda has forgotten
wat
>>
>>384061365
Bland and simple dungeons.

Combat, being a big part of the game quickly becomes trivially easy with items and damage and health upgrades. In zelda, combat isn't a big part of the game, rather using items and getting around levels is the main part, where as okamis gameplay outside of combat is more limited which is why it's a bigger problem that the game's combat is easier.

The game is spread way too thin over too many hours with the story being told in 3 big separate chunks making it lose momentum twice in the game and with you wishing it would end already once you get to the end. It really could be a lot more dense and being shorter.
>>
>>384062808
>ith you wishing it would end already once you get to the end.
I actually feel like the game ends a little bit too suddenly.
>>
>>384062993
I hate your opinion.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.