[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are the top tier operators in this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: RB6_E-Sport_Teaser_2-news.png (331KB, 605x365px) Image search: [Google]
RB6_E-Sport_Teaser_2-news.png
331KB, 605x365px
Who are the top tier operators in this game?
>>
The one you call to connect you to the suicide hotline, faggot.
>>
>>384058101
esports killed the game.
>>
File: chanka.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
chanka.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>384058101
Mute, desu hes always useful. On attacking side its thermite but he needs thatcher at times. Mute benefits all and even makes castle less useless.
>>
>>384058101
the ones you have to buy with real money
>>
That one stupidly OP jewess attacker.
>>
>>384058806
You mean the ones you can get without paying a dime? Like all of them?
>>
>>384058806
which one is that? considering I have all and havent paid for one.
>>
Glaz is good, caveira is good but in esports where they have communication she would probably suck
>>
>buy this on xboner because fond memories of TH mode on the vegas games
>start off with some of those SP scenarios, nothing too bad
>get an operator and fuck off into TH mode
>one guy kills me and someone else, dies and then leaves
>everyone else then leaves
>try another game
>same thing happens again

Friendly fire was a mistake.
>>
>>384058697
Nobody ever picks him. And it's fucking annoying
>>
>>384058101
Jäger and Bandit
>>
>>384058101
Ash, but we'll see if it stays that way after the maintenance.
>>
File: 18.jpg (58KB, 800x340px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
58KB, 800x340px
>>384058806
its yo boi blackbeard
>>
File: 1495278206723.jpg (92KB, 640x568px) Image search: [Google]
1495278206723.jpg
92KB, 640x568px
No defensive team can ever go wrong with a Rook or Mute, just as no offensive team can never go wrong with a Thermite/Hibana or Thatcher.

When it comes to higher level play, Jager on D and Ash on attack are staples. 3 speed, good guns, good gadgets, in the case of Ash, smallest hitbox.
>>
File: 1370723080214.jpg (918KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1370723080214.jpg
918KB, 1920x1080px
>>384058697
>castle useless

check out this casual shitter
>>
>>384063503
>muh meta
tell me hes usefull without the meta
>>
>>384063878
What's the Castle meta?
>>
>>384058101
>attackers
Hibana, thermite, Blackbeard, glaz, ash, for utility depending on map and site add sledge/buck/thatcher/montagne

>defenders
Jager, valk, bandit, smoke, depending on map/site add mute/pulse/rook/mira
>>
>>384064631
Watched any pro streams?
>>
>>384063503
He honest to god is, hell he's even a detriment in the hands of a new player. Using him wrong means your site is easily fuzed or you're stuck out of a vital passage without ripping down a door.

Not saying he can't be used well, though. As mentioned, he pairs well with mute and putting his castle walls on key doors further outside the point is the true way to play him. I personally keep 1 wall on me at all times to throw down midmatch to fuck with their team.

Even with all that though, he's still garbage tier down there with 'chanka for actual useful picks though.
>>
>>384065018
Haven't. Any chance of getting a short explanation?
>>
>>384065238
Have the renown to buy one DLC operator
What are the chances the next update will include an operator better than Hibana? Already have Valk and Frost
>>
>>384058329
The suicide hotline is for averting suicide though
>>
>>384066358
After playing this shit and caring enough about it to wonder about tiers I'm sure he'd need all the help he can get.
>>
>>384059357
>playing terrorist hunt

deserve to be teamkilled desu
>>
>>384065238
Not that guy, but in pro league Castle can be chosen for some sites to be used in a very, very specific way, whether it be to block off an angle for the attackers to use against you/renovate two rooms into one big room, or to force them to use some of their utility to open it. The latter is how he tends to be used, since in the pro league meta it's suicide to bring breach charges unless you're destroying a roof hatch, so what ends up happening is the attackers must use one of their very valuable grenades or Ash breaching rounds to get past it. Add in barbed wire to the mix, and now the attackers are going to run low or deplete their utility before reaching the objective room.

That being said, pro league is basically like playing an entirely different game and their meta isn't even similar to what you'd see in most diamond ranked matches. It would be hard to employ these strategies in your average casual game because of the different loadout and operator choices.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.