[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We can forget about their return at this point, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3917.jpg (222KB, 1588x1131px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3917.jpg
222KB, 1588x1131px
We can forget about their return at this point, right?
>>
I can understand replacing purples with rocks, but whites still have utilities the others cant cover
>>
>>384043360
Purples were stronger too, they could lift more than the average Pikmin.

White was the most useful, it was the fastest Pikmin, so you could send a squad to deliver something and they would come back quickly, it was good at the offensive too, rapid hits and it will also leave with Poison damage to anyone who ate them.
>>
The only way we'll get 7 pikmin is if each game zone only allows for certain colours to be used. Being able to use all 7 in one zone is probably pretty limiting in its own ways.
>>
>>384043052
they were still in Pikmin 3, just not the main game.
>>
>>384043052
They were in the challenge mode.
>>
Purples were too strong and definitely needed a nerf since they trivialized all combat in 2 if you used them.
But i still think they should have stayed.
>>
File: IMG_3295.jpg (112KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3295.jpg
112KB, 960x539px
Dickmin thread?
>>
File: IMG_3355.jpg (74KB, 260x273px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3355.jpg
74KB, 260x273px
I really like purples. Sue me.
>>
>>384043052
They're going to be in the 3DS game, but they're B-tier characters now
>>
File: IMG_3372.png (57KB, 185x174px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3372.png
57KB, 185x174px
>>
they were still in SSB
>>
>>384047405
I like how he looks like an evil Billy
>>
>>384048736
What are you waiting for, pick the damn thing up! Regen enemies are priority numero uno, always and forever.
>>
>>384045072
>>384045202
The Pikmin amiibo cucked them, they are no longer part of any main story.
>>
>Want to play Pikmin 1 properly
>Time limit gives me panic attacks
One day I'll play it
>>
File: IMG_3347.jpg (124KB, 475x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3347.jpg
124KB, 475x600px
Mfw Hey! PIKMIN has an ok array of Enemies and Bosses
>>
>>384049686
https://youtu.be/gVmdw8j1T_w

This. I almost want to play it now.
>>
>>384047405
The rubber chicken part was great.
>>
>>384049686
Pity the combat is dogshit awful and the Pikmin AI is annoying as fuck
>Pikmin land behind an enemy
>Instead of attacking it from behind they run through it, make contact with its face and die because enemies no longer have to physically eat your Pikmin to kill thm
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.