[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"dude switch to Reinhardt"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 388
Thread images: 70

File: overwatch.jpg (99KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
overwatch.jpg
99KB, 600x315px
"dude switch to Reinhardt"
>>
Anyone telling you to play rein in the current game is a retard
>>
>>384037810

why would I? he's buggy af
>>
I play who I want. If you want a "team player", you should join a 6Q. You can disagree with me or call me a cuck, that's fine - you're just proving me right
>>
>people ask you to switch to rein
>They don't just switch to Rein themselves

people in competitve are retarded, let me play who the fuck I want don't take that shit so seriously
>>
>>384038215
You should be banned from the game.

You don't want to play, so I don't see why blizzard should let you

Too bad blizzard is a small indie company with no money so they will never moderate the game
>>
>>384038215
>I play who I want. If you want a "team player", you should join a 6Q. You can disagree with me or call me a cuck, that's fine - you're just proving me right

>t. <2500 SR
>>
File: 1492831868051.png (88KB, 233x204px) Image search: [Google]
1492831868051.png
88KB, 233x204px
>>384038390
>Pick DPS
>Other guy picks DPS
>ANOTHER 2 go DPS
>One of the 2 extras asks for someone to med/tank
>Doesnt do it themselves in hopes some other nerd goes tank
it activates my almonds
>>
>>384041437
>"Sure I'll go support."
>pick Symmetra
>>
>>384037810

It's always a fucking Hanzo or Reaper crying that no one picked a tank.
>>
File: laughing homer.gif (179KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
laughing homer.gif
179KB, 375x375px
im not going to switch i have GOLD DAMAGE which makes me a golden god unlike you faggot
>>
>>384041710
I do that or go bastion for self heals.
Once people started saying I was a mercy main I stopped playing real supports.

Playing a support out of kindness because some chucklefucks insta-lock dps does not make me a support main.
>>
File: mem.png (156KB, 450x706px) Image search: [Google]
mem.png
156KB, 450x706px
I choose a decent off healer (Mercy is the most boring character in vidya), or D.VA/Winston nearly every game. I literally do not understand how people have such little flex.
>>
>implying DVa Winston hasn't been the meta for weeks
>>
>>384042721
Honestly don't know if the roadhog nerf really caused that.
Seems like it'd happen anyway due to rein's current condition and dva's defense matrix.
>>
>>384037810
>play games based on the "team based" meme and "class based" meme

>get mad about people not wanting to play chore "classes" which comprise 2/3 of the team and have no fun while the other 1/3 of the team kills people and actually plays the game while having fun
>>
>>384037810
>make a fps
>include a class of characters with 5 times the hp of other characters with either braindead or non-existent shooting mechanics
lol
>>
>>384043061
Dive was still becoming more popular before the hog nerf but the nerf caused it to explode to become the concrete meta.
>>
>>384043229
You have to play the shitty boring classes to win, also the DPS don't have fun either because of all the tank shields
>>
My top played chars are all tank/support and I'm not doing it any more. I already put in my share and I'm going to instalock Widow regardless of whatever is needed.
>>
>>384044002
This is how cucks are born
>>
File: 1492472619251.jpg (5KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
1492472619251.jpg
5KB, 200x192px
>>384037810
>switch to mercy
>OMFG UR THE WORST HEALER IVE EVER SEEN
>WOW GJ DYING

Playtime:3 hours
Reaper: 2.5 hours
Hanzo: .5 hours
>>
>>384040531
>t. someone who plays nothing but dps
>>
for how many years are these retarded 5v5 games which require specific team compositions going to stay around?

you'd think people would have realized by now that playing games like this with a bunch of randoms is generally unfun.
>>
>>384043321
>LOL LOOK I NEVER PLAYED THE HORRIBLE SJW GAME
fuck off /pol/
>>
>*guy with 400 hours with maybe 2% of that in healing/tank/support instalocks genji*
>GUYS WE NEED A HEALER
>WHERES ARE HEALS
>THIS FUCKING TEAM RIGHT NOW
>*another guy leaves because he's been relegated to healslut for the 40th time today*

We've got start rethinking how we implement healing/support roles into these games.
>>
>>384045763
>someone hated overwatch despite not saying it was about sjws
>must be about sjws
getting defensive about something, friendo?
>>
>>384045920
Ana was amazing pre-rifle nerf.
She felt like mccree if mccree couldn't headshot ever.

Obviously, that sounds bad, but it was nice given that she could also heal.
>>
>>384045763
Stawman much?
>>
>>384046035
he/you never played the game obviously
>tanks have max 3x times the health of the majority of the cast
>they deal far less dmg
>normal shooting mechanics
>>
>>384040531
>play game for entertainment value
>a good half of the roster I either does nothing for me, I am not good with, or I outright hate.
>Durrr if you don't pick the character I tell you to, you're a bad!

There's no point to making a team game where your team can actively hurt each other by doing nothing at all. Why go through the effort of giving the characters depth and complexity if you're going to bend players over a barrel for picking them? Why have hard counters in a game with 25 characters?

I don't even hate team shooters! I used to play the shit out of team fortress 2 but you know what? You never had to justify a pick in that game. There was never any need to justify picking one character over another and every character worked on every map. Any advantage they had was minimal at best.

Plus, he's not exactly wrong. If you wanted to play Overwatch seriously, you wouldn't be playing in a solo queue. You'd find a steady team to play with who can shoot the shit and talk shop outside the game and actually plan shit out. Otherwise you may as well be playing Russian Roulette with DOTA solo queues.
>>
>>384038215
t. Hanzo main
>>
>>384046256
not everyone who hates the game does it because of sjw tards
people make uneducated posts about hating games all the time, retard
>>
>>384037810
Every time I play, even when we get stomped I compliment players playing healers to trick them into thinking they are good so they continue to play healers.
>>
>>384046256
>auto aiming lazer cannon

>normal shooting mechanics
>>
>Want to be godly at DPS so everyone can suck my cock
>Stuck in high plat, low diamond for a week
>Decide to go back to my original main of Zayra
>Climb to to mid-masters

Why are we cursed for roles, bros?
>>
>>384046223
Ana was broken. She had no approachable flaw and playing her didn't mean you suffered any consequences for it.

If you picked Mercy, there were very clear consequences for it; you lost damage and if she did DPS it was at the expense of her healing. Ana had none of that, all her heals had a damage mechanic baked in if they hit enemy players and her piss grenade straight up shut down enemy healing. Plus she could remove someone from an engagement for ~5 seconds (which also meant she hard countered any channeled ult) and her ult, especially when she was brand new, was an, 'I win' button for one team fight. Shitty thing about it? The only way to nerf her involved making her unremarkable.
>>
>>384047206
I'm not disagreeing with you, but I would've preferred a nade or sleep nerf over making her 'sniper rifle' feel shitty.

Her original gimmick was a sniper support, but she currently plays like a point blank no scope to the ass healer.
>>
File: 1463275690835.jpg (199KB, 672x672px) Image search: [Google]
1463275690835.jpg
199KB, 672x672px
>>384037810
>when our soldier cant deal with a winston
>he then tells me i'm shit when he keeps dying
>our genji had to go reaper for him
>>
>>384047150
Are you solo queue?
It's more luck than skill in that scenario.
>>
>>384047451
Oh, absolutely. Ana's problem was her heal grenade and her sleep gun. You could have removed any one element of the damage, heal, heal buff, and heal blocker on her grenade and it'd still be a damn fine ability. The fact that Ana didn't have to pick between healing and DPS should have been her thing. A talented player can get a lot of mileage out of that.

But then Blizzard proceeded to weigh her down with a bunch of good-anytime utility in an environment where many characters utility is, at best, map dependent. This meant that she was a viable pick for any team comp and never had to justify herself; she could shut down one of the most important mechanics in the game while buffing her own team's ability to heal, regardless of source.
>>
File: 1496830687015.jpg (714KB, 2774x1993px) Image search: [Google]
1496830687015.jpg
714KB, 2774x1993px
>Instalock dps
>always shit or slightly above average
>like this all the way to masters

I hate people. Good thing is not that bad on EU servers, only Americans have peanut brains.
>>
File: SERPENT DEVOURER.jpg (248KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SERPENT DEVOURER.jpg
248KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw bought OW at release
>played the shit out of it, trying to crawl out of platinum with friends
>friends eventually get bored and move on around Sombra's release
>have felt no want to play it since

what changed
>>
>dominate people in all game modes
>dude why don't you play comp?
The concept of playing for fun is beyond most of these people.
>>
File: 1499927122924.jpg (31KB, 444x374px) Image search: [Google]
1499927122924.jpg
31KB, 444x374px
Dear Platinum players and below:

Learning Mercy or Lucio isn't the hardest thing in the world, here is a comprehensive list on how to play these two heroes, it's fool-proof, so even retards like you can understand this:

Step 1: Always try to heal
Step 2: Learn how to escape instead of being a stationary target for flankers
Step 3: ???????
Step 4: Profit

>>384044002
you could also play a real DPS, but apparently you like giving up so you pick the french character

also
>he doesn't main the rocket queen
>>
>>384048460
Can't speak for your friends, but mine never tried to work together beyond synergy among team comps.
Mid-diamond was as far as our little group was going to go.
>>
>>384048460
>what changed
nothing. i got it at launch and played it for a week before getting bored too. because it's a shallow game at it's core that blizzard clearly wants to exist solely for A) lootbox money and B) charing teams millions of dollars to represent cities around the world.

genuinely amazes me how blizzard have made esports the focus of overwatch when it plays like shit and is absolutely dreadful to watch. who is their audience?
>>
>>384048903
Once things go competitive its spoilt.

If I could recapture those first CS or LoL games with a group of friends where we didn't know what the fuck we were doing I could.
>>
daily reminder that Overwatch is a strategy game, not an FPS
>>
>>384048460
Game didn't ship with nearly enough content, no single player game modes, a lack of maps, a lack of game modes, and with severe balance flaws that would ensure that once people actually settled into the game they'd hit on a few archetypes for team designs. Because there were semi-strict rules for how much of what you could have on a team, the game pretty quickly set into a very narrow set of team comps which left about half the game's roster being either super niche, or outright useless against any good team.

Today it's reached the point where if you play one game, you've played 10, because they're all going to be roughly identical. And Blizzard took the, 'fuck you, you can't have a life so if you leave we're going to punish the SHIT out of you' approach too, meaning your team could hold that over you.
>>
>>384049120
There's nothing wrong with wanting to be an e-sport.
The problem stems from balancing at the non-competitive level along with them thinking their proprietary league was a good idea.

Let's not forget the most important fuck up
They don't accept criticism beyond lootbox rates
>>
>>384049120
Overwatch is a story of excellent marketing. By rights a game they freely admit is the cannibalized remains of an MMORPG/FPS Blizzard shit canned because it was bad should have also been shitty.

But Blizzard has been in the industry for 20+ years and if there's one thing they've gotten good at, it's marketing and hype cycles. Blizzard hasn't actually made a good game in almost a decade at this point, but they have excellent sound design and their CGI team produces the best work in the industry.
>>
>>384049553
never said there was anything wrong with esports. i love dota, i haven't played that game in years but i still watch every major and the international because it's that good.

it is becomign increasingly clear that overwatch does not work as an esport. spectating it is a nightmare. readability is all over the fucking place. team composition/hero pickrates/meta are all fucking dogshit because >blizzard in charge of balancing ANYTHING
>>
>>384049823
Why couldn't they make HotS succeed as well?
>>
>>384049156
Mixed on that
CS, even CS:GO, has far more options than overwatch on a casual and competitive level.

We were three ranks from global elite buying nothing but smgs on T and shotguns on CT.
Fun can be had in a competitive environment if the game doesn't have a solid meta.
>>
>>384037810
>"But of course! STAND BEHIND ME!"

Seriously, I actually like playing tanks and support more than offence or shit, because I can't aim worth a damn. Rein is perfect for me.
>>
>>384037810
Why should I? I'm the only support on this team.
>>
File: 97e.png (86KB, 322x305px) Image search: [Google]
97e.png
86KB, 322x305px
>>384037810
>playing roadhog in competitive (2800 platinum)
>some faggot tells me to switch before the game even starts because "muh meta"
>fuck no
>end up doing pretty good with hog, 70% hook accuracy and getting kills with help from Mercy damage boosting me
>faggot gets pissy and switches to torbjorn and proceeds to build turrets in spawn the whole game
>rest of team goes full bro-tier and switch to compensate for the throwing manchild
>we somehow manage to win
Never understood the whole "switch or I throw" fuckshit. You complain about the guy who isn't switching and say he is throwing, so you yourself decide to stoop to an even worse level and actually throw the game?
>>
>>384037810
6v6 is a shit format

Too few players per game means you have to pick the optimal choice and a majority of characters will never be used outside of casual.
The same thing happened in TF2 with 6 player team competitive. If Overwatch was 9v9 or 12v12, you'd actually be able to play what you want instead of being told to play X by some shitter who refuses to do it himself
>>
>>384050295
How do you mange now, man?
I don't play hog much, but his m2 feels very unreliable post nerf.

Is it worth spamming his m1 once they're past the sweet spot?
>>
File: Jackie_Chun.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jackie_Chun.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>>384050295
I had a team of 2 earlier afk earlier because "You didn't respect us"

Assume all players are 8 year old children.
>>
>>384050295
>2800 platinum
lmao why would i care about the tales of some shitter?
>>
>>384050316
That's not true at all. Any higher numbers would make tanks nigh usless because, guaranteed those extra three will be DPS. 2 DPS can melt a tank quickly even with backup. 3 would absolutely destroy. 4 would be incredibly unplayable to the point you would need bodyguards for the tanks and at that point you're back at the original structure 2v2v2 meta of OW.
>>
>>384048460
You did good. The game has absolutely not fucking changed at all since release, it's still the same piece of shit except with 2 more maps that you can't even pick and with the community even worse because only the autistic retards that play this game 20 hours per day are left. The only content the game gets is limited skin events every couple months. The esport scene is dead despite blizzard splurging money on its dead corpse. It's so stale it's unbelievable.
>>
>>384046520
Its a game based on team compositions. Your whole argument sucks dick because youre completely ignoring the point. if you wanted simple entertainment there are tons of shooting games that let you be a lone wolf and do shit yourself, but you went out of your way to play a team game that focuses on what characters you pick, and then proceed to ignore people. Also you dont need a team to formulate strategies outside of the game, you just shouldnt be a braindead retard who runs around going DUHHH IT MATTERS WHO I PICK??? I DONT THINK SO CHANGE MY DIAPER
>>
File: Untitled.png (12KB, 646x505px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
12KB, 646x505px
>>384050005
but hots did succeed, it's not the 2nd coming of Christ but it's doing very well
>>
>>384050295
The worst part about it is that I've personally seen it happen up to 3300
>>
>>384050814
So what you're saying is that Blizzard is just shit at balance?
I suppose tanks should probably get their shield stuff buffed if the player count goes up. But that will still not make Overwatch good
>>
>>384038390
This shit is exactly why I stopped playing. I was a Pharah main but learned how to play D.Va, Mercy, and Lucio just so that we can have a real team comp. Naturally the other players still go DPS, or they fill a support role and suck at it. I can't tell you how many times I've played a game where Mercy never uses a rez and pockets one guy.
>>
>>384050005
HOTS is reasonably successful. The problem is that the DOTA community likes DOTA, and people outside the DOTA community have broadly already formed their opinion about what they think about DOTA. So when HOTS shipped, Blizzard had an uphill battle convincing people who adore DOTA for some reason to leave a game they love for one that is a significant departure, while convincing people who hated DOTA to hop on board.

HOTS was fighting for scraps before the game was even conceived of, and most DOTA knock offs are not successful to begin with.

>>384050295
>Never understood the whole "switch or I throw" fuckshit. You complain about the guy who isn't switching and say he is throwing, so you yourself decide to stoop to an even worse level and actually throw the game?

People take it personally. All there is to it. Even if you're doing your job, and their job, they'll still whinge because they feel that you are making their life difficult. There's a reason why TF2 didn't really have strict character roles and didn't have the emphasis of character selection that OW has.
>>
>>384050814
Then the problem is that a fucking FPS shouldn't have goddamn tanks. Or I guess you could just say OW isn't a FPS but rather a MOBAFPS, which would mean that MOBAFPS games are flawed by design
>>
>>384051232
I don't know how shit or not Blizzard is at balancing. But it's just multplying the existing issues rather than really solving them with a larger player count.
>>
how do i get out of gold :(
>>
>>384037810
If they're respectful and nice I switch.

If they're cussing cunts I stay the same char the whole game.

If they're unbearable cunts I go torb.
>>
>>384051593
Find a good team you have synergy with.

A Zayra that bodyblocks attacks with her own bubble is worth a million dollars.
>>
File: mc.png (377KB, 666x528px) Image search: [Google]
mc.png
377KB, 666x528px
>>384050295
>1 win away from diamond
>up 2-0 on nepal
>some guy gets mad in voice chat that our hanzo wasn't switching
>team tilts to game 5
>he decides to throw and build turrets at spawn
>lose and get reverse 3-0'd

got up to diamond the next day but holy shit the fucking spergs in this game
>>
>>384051604
>Fucker switch to Torb stop throwing the game with Rein

What do you do?
>>
What is bronze like, guys?
>>
>>384051593
stop being shit
>>
>>384051891
Is this your first time in diamond?
Prepare to play 7 games a week or do what every person post diamond should do.

Stop
>>
>not maining toblerone and instantly leaving voice and text chat

fucking normies
>>
File: mercy really now.jpg (105KB, 881x758px) Image search: [Google]
mercy really now.jpg
105KB, 881x758px
>>384037810
>be top30 Mercy
>Still get complaints from 16 y/o retards about me not being their personal pocket bitch
Why pay to boost if you don't know the fucking game works?
>>
>>384052075
Torb can be fun, I comply
>>
>>384052189
You doing fine wo-
>winston in second

I am slightly miffed at your decision
>>
>>384052221
>top 30 mercy

There's like 50 total mercys in the world.
>>
What's the current metacancer?
>>
>>384050885

Hard counters are not fun. Or at least if they are, it is in a completely different style of game. Turn based strategy games, for example. Prior to buying Overwatch I had no way of knowing how the game handled itself; you don't understand the metagame till you've belted at least 5 or 10 hours in the game. And yes, a game like Overwatch should not make solo queue implicitly it's primary game mode, and then proceed to allow partial teams to queue in this solo queue. Overwatch's game design only works when you're playing with people who are all on the same page which typically can't be achieved with a team of Randys you met two minutes ago and will likely never see again.
>>
File: 1490310320935.png (343KB, 845x466px) Image search: [Google]
1490310320935.png
343KB, 845x466px
>tfw will always play dva no matter what buffs or nerfs come her way
>>
>>384050520
The other day I played with an actual 8 year old child. He was carrying the team hard as Pharah until his mom made him turn the computer off halfway through the match.
>>
File: 1492475698424.png (120KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1492475698424.png
120KB, 512x512px
>Current meta is instalocking 5 DPS and expecting you to be both a tank and healer.
>Despite your team consisting of only flankers, no one bothers destroying enemy teleporters and shield generators.

>Try out symmetra
>Counter all the dodgy cucks
>They don't bother with my teleporters either

Got a good winstreak going.
>>
>>384052156
Bronze is more fun than others cause everybody there just wants to have fun.
I got placed in Bronze once because Blizzard punishes you for maining Mercy. They were pretty fun games.
>>
>>384052467
A child with a developing brain learning the simple mechanics of a game will ALWAYS do better than an autistic adult.
>>
>>384052401

There are literally no hard counters in Overwatch.
>>
>>384052313
sometimes you gotta roll with the meta heroes to not completely tilt your team

sometimes the other team counterpicks toblerone hard after getting shit on with their genji tracer winston lucio meme teams
>>
>>384052626
Zayra absolutely destroys D.va.
She is the definition of a hard counter.
>>
File: IMG_2813.gif (2MB, 228x170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2813.gif
2MB, 228x170px
>>384037810
>Tank rushes ahead on his own and overextends and dies
>trash Ana switch to mercy
>>
>>384052626
torb >>>>>>> tracer genji lucio
>>
>>384046520
heavy on yukon :))
>>
>>384052989
he's fixed on PTR
>>
File: dumbass.png (320KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.png
320KB, 500x376px
>>384053003

> torb countering genji
>>
>>384052790
I will grant you that Zarya > Dva comes pretty close, but no, it's not a hard counter. Overwatch is a comp of compositions vs compositions, not 1on1 fights. If you opponents have a Zarya but 3 other chracaters who Dva is good against, Dva will still be a good pick.

>>384053003
Not a "hard" counter at all.
>>
>>384052185
the decay is the real reason i stopped. cant sit at masters for my cp and playing the game is so aids so i dont even bother grinding it at the end of the season
>>
File: pansage.jpg (6KB, 159x318px) Image search: [Google]
pansage.jpg
6KB, 159x318px
>>384037810
>played a game with friend who used to be top 500
>he decayed to 3k
>get in game with fucking masters
>wtf blizzard
>get shit kicked in
at least my teammates gave me some tips, like how as a tank i give up too much space instead of creating it
>>
>>384053003

This bait. Go check the tiers, lady.
>>
>>384052626

Pharah shits on Junkrat something fierce.

If pharah is around, you gotta switch to something else because you can bet your ass there's a mercy glued to her ass 24/7, and that;s a third of the team you can't shoot, that WILL make your life a nightmare.
>>
>>384037810
Ugh another Hanzo. Plz switch Hanzo even tho your carrying. We just don't need him.
>>
>not being a Mei mei-n

If you don't main Mei you don't know how to play the game desu.
>>
File: 1498213268590.gif (819KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498213268590.gif
819KB, 400x300px
>>384051510

>all video games are rehash copy paste COD 19, 20, 21, 121 no innovation in any genre everything the same
>game innovates (not even a lot, just a little)
>game is shit, fundamentally flawed, should never have stepped outside the line, people who play it are fags, overshit, blizzard is a hack
>>
>>384052626
Reaper > Winston
Torb > flankers
Mei > fun
Bastion > tanks
Genji > Bastion

The only situation where there's no hard counters is one where you actually have a team backing you up. For which I'd ask what game you've been playing. Wrangling idiots and getting them to stop acting against their own best interests is surprisingly not fun.
>>
>>384053224
pharah counters junkrat
76 counters pharah
bastion counters reinhardt
genji counters bastion

dude there are fucking tons
>>
File: 8bc.png (372KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
8bc.png
372KB, 500x560px
>>384052185
Nah been there since season 3. I don't care to get good enough to masters so I stop tryharding once I climb back up to 3000sr after placements and just float around 3200. Usually its pretty easy to recover but for some reason I got way more shitters on the way than I did in S3 and S4
>>
>>384038215
Nice copypasta
>>
how do i disable text chat in this game?
>>
>>384051098
>that lol vs dota 2 gap
I refuse to believe this!
>>
>>384053113
>>384053003
>>384052189
>>384052075
>>384052647
>>384051604
>>384050295
Why is it so hard to properly spell Torbjörn?
>>
>>384053842
Understood!
>>
>>384054046
Most people don't have a swedish keyboard and aren't going to look up the alt code for it.
>>
reminder to ignore mass reporters and ***consider*** reporting them
>>
File: 1498904422855.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1498904422855.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>384051098
>>384051098
>>384051098
>>
>>384054046
Torbooble
>>
>>384053842
/hidechat
>>
File: 1479386761813.gif (3MB, 393x413px) Image search: [Google]
1479386761813.gif
3MB, 393x413px
>>384054046

u mad cause people don't care about ur gay language?
>>
>>384053871
League was faster out the starting gate, coming out 4 years earlier with a very successful play model that got millions in the door with it's free-to-play design. Plus, they gutted a lot of the frivolous garbage in DOTA that made people think that memorizing spread sheets worth of interactions was 'depth' in a game that had already taken almost all the depth out of it's formula when it was removing any strategy elements from it's Warcraft 3 roots.

That, combined with some marketing and the softer visual aesthetics mean that League is way more appealing to the average consumer than DOTA2.
>>
>>384054209
Nïggër jüst püt döts äbövë thë ö
ïts nöt härd
>>
>>384053621
>>384053631

There's a difference between a counter and a hard counter. As I said, Overwatch is a game of compositions, not duels.

A hard counter should mean a character is next to unplayable vs their counter. But you can play Junkrat vs a Pharah, if you have a Soldier on your team. (Also the Bastion example is wtf, are you gonna not play any tanks vs a Bastion?)

Zarya>Dva, Reaper>Winston, Genji>Bastion all come close. None of them strictly qualify.

I'll give you Mei>fun.
>>
>>384054209
Ö is in the Finnish, German, Icelandic, Estonian, Azeri, Turkish, Turkmen, Uyghur, Crimean Tatar, Hungarian, Slovak, Czech, Votic and Volapük keyboards.
>>
>>384054335
thanks

im tired of seeing toxicity and composition fags while i am trying to enjoy bronze
>>
File: 1499589297660.jpg (30KB, 334x372px) Image search: [Google]
1499589297660.jpg
30KB, 334x372px
>hanzo: we need another support
>ana: why don't you go support
>hanzo has left the voice channel
>>
I just want to know when the fixation on PvP faggotry in games will be over.
>>
File: 1487969781248.png (257KB, 538x522px) Image search: [Google]
1487969781248.png
257KB, 538x522px
>>384037810
>turn off voice chat
>turn off text chat
>get comfy, maybe listen to a podcast or some music
>play competitive
>gained over 300 sr, almost in masters league now
Who knew it would be that easy, try it out bros.
>>
>>384050885
hey fuck off, I spent my money on the game, you have zero right to tell me how I should play it
>>
File: 1443564009703.jpg (217KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1443564009703.jpg
217KB, 1920x1080px
>>384054781
>"but you need to communicate with your team"
>>
>>384052156
Bronze is basically where everyone is shit, but also knows they are shit. It's not until you get to Gold/Plat that you get the entitled metaslave pricks who think they are better than they are. Master is where you close in on people realizing it's more about personal preference.
>>
>>384054339
>>384054501
>>
>>384054470
>Genji>Bastion
this is how i know you're bad
>>
>muh teamwork

Fuck off. I carry my team every round and get 25 kills and 5 deaths but we still lose because they're all noob faggots. I go ham every round and push the payload by myself and these retards are just fucking around taking on people 4 on 1. I hate these fucking 9 year olds that play this game.
>>
>>384037810
Wait wait wait,do I really need the mic to properly play the game?
>>
>>384054916
>but also knows they are shit

i wish dude. bronze is where everyone is shit and out of position, trickle vs trickle, no ult synergy, nasty comms, and yet people still think they're better than anyone else in the lobby.
>>
>>384054916
Plat is the absolute worst for this. The fucking sweet spot for toxicity.

>tfw plat
>>
>>384054470
Right, the game isn't balanced around 1v1 encounters. But that also means that even when you do everything right, your team can fuck it up for you. Which means that people rapidly base their selection of characters around which ones have this reduced as much as possible. S76 can exploit a ton of situations and isn't reliant on precise play from his team to perform well, as a result- at least when I still played- he was damn popular and regularly showed up on both teams.

Sombra? Sombra's the polar opposite. Do everything right and your team will fuck it up for you by doing absolutely nothing. So now you have to try and communicate with mouth breathers, squeakers and screamers and hopefully they actually want to play. As much as I like Sombra, I don't like the people I have to play her with; teams throwing for the mere act of me picking her was a common enough occurrence that I stopped. Same can be said for Torb and Widow.

When I say that Genji is a hard counter for Bastion I mean that I've played both ends and seen enough games that ended up revolving around the fact that either no one was stopping me, or no one was stopping the other player. None of that is fun. Overwatch is shit for the same reason that DOTA and League are shit.
>>
>>384055003
genji pushes one button and bastion dies
>>
>>384055032
de su thats not that many kills especially considering the game counts assists as kills
>>
File: 1391292946688.jpg (127KB, 342x568px) Image search: [Google]
1391292946688.jpg
127KB, 342x568px
What is it about Hanzo that attracts complete assmonkeys to him like flies to shit? I've been inside top 500 every season since launch and in ~1000 hours have never once run into a Hanzo that was being friendly and communicating with his team. This season there's an instalock hanzo every second or third game and they never say anything, never kill anything and the game is left pretty much a 5v6 for their presence.

The legit only time I remember ever hearing a Hanzo-pick say anything in voice chat was way back when Pharah just got buffed long ago and was starting to come back into the meta after McCree/Widow chased her out. His only comms were along the lines of "Pharah shit, pls switch". Ya'know, because the one hero who hasn't been anywhere near "meta" for a single second since comp launched should be the guy complaining about team comp.
>>
>>384055003
t. Bastion main.
>>
>>384055217
>genji activates deflect
>bastion has brain cells and doesn't shoot until deflect is over
>genji gets fucking mowed down in under a second
>>
File: Suomalainen mies.png (17KB, 635x441px) Image search: [Google]
Suomalainen mies.png
17KB, 635x441px
>>384054209
>Implying I'm a multicuck
>>
>>384055217
>>384055298
Are you in fucking gold or something?
Literally anyone at any competent level of play just stops fucking shooting at the reflecting genji
Did you guys kill a shitter bastion once as genji and decide that this is how all bastion genji encounters go?
>>
>>384055357
oh is it my turn?

>bastion shoots
>genji peeks him
>genji darts around him
>genji wall rides past him
>>
>"I main 76"

Code for I'm 12 years old and play cod
>>
>>384055554

asshurt pharah detected
>>
>>384055476
*presses right click*
>>
>>384055635
does that kill genji or does that does extend bastion's life by another 5 seconds until genji continues to style on him?
>>
>>384055609
Blizzard admitted he's the gateway for casual noobs who cant hack it with the skilled characters
>>
>>384055296
Hanzo mains are mostly weeb shitters that weren't skilled enough to play Genji so they resorted to spamming arrows and whining like a cunt in voice chat since things aren't going they way they envisioned.
>>
>>384055434
No, actually I agree with you, Genji is not that close to a hard counter. I just parroted popular opinion because since I picked up Genji, people ask me why Bastion is alive whenever he's alive for more than 30 seconds.

Having, Genji still has control over the engagement, in which reflect is a massive tool.

>Are you in fucking gold or something?
t. plat.
>>
>>384055929
Hanzo's ult is unstoppable. You can't win consistently without a good Hanzo. He can change the game. You don't know how to snipe or aim clearly.
>>
Hanzo mains are objectively more desirable than Hanzo haters.
>>
>>384056063
pressing S defeats his ult
>>
File: 1494860725402.png (1MB, 951x465px) Image search: [Google]
1494860725402.png
1MB, 951x465px
How the FUCK are we supposed to counter THIS?
>>
>>384056126
This. Hanzo mains get bitches and plays of the game. People hate Hanzo because they can' aim or shoot worth shit.
>>
getting tired of every single game the past week being the same fucking characters every time
>>
File: 1495764776260.png (1011KB, 785x1007px) Image search: [Google]
1495764776260.png
1011KB, 785x1007px
>>384037810
>t. Divecomp on def losing again because no rein vs attack snipers and an enemy rein

I swear you are all trash.
I want to play mercy and Zen but I always have to pay rein cause you people think you're good with you 12k avg dps.
Fucking have 75% win rate with rein when I hate playing him but nobody else will do it even though you suck complete ass at your main.

>why are we dying omgv mercy heal me
> stop using your pistol to defend yourself cause I'm not peeling to help you
SWITCH OFF HANZO TORB AND JUNKRAT YOU DENSE FUCKS
>>
>>384056186
police dva
>>
>>384056186
SLY ZING UPPAH CUHT
>>
Where is doomfist on Xbox
>>
>>384056245
get out of silver
>>
>>384051891
if it makes you feel better nothing changes with higher ranks, even masters

just play what you want, mute annoying teammates and play, that's the only way to really enjoy competitive
>>
>>384056245
There is literally no reason to ever play Rein. D.Va's defense matrix is literally a better rein shield that she gets to be more mobile with.

If snipers, Pharah, or hitscan are fucking on your team then your Winston and/or D.Va are fucking trash. Literally the only characters with the mobility to avoid the hot monkey dick while not having their entire offensive presence deleted by matrix/bubble are tracer and genji.
>>
>>384056245
>divecomp losing to attack snipers

what?
>>
Why do assholes kill you during skirmish?
>>
>>384037810
I'm not sure why anyone plays this trash. It's literally retard roulette. But hey, as long as the retards are being contained, right?
>>
>>384056863
Because it's a skirmish.
>>
>>384056893
Scared of playing a real shooter CoD baby?
>>
>>384057014
Even CoD has a higher skill ceiling than Overwatch.
>>
>>384057014
CoD shits on this game. You can get kills and wins in CoD even if your team is shit unlike this shit where kids don't know what the hell they're doing and people just spam their abilities and get lucky. CoD takes skill this just takes chance.
>>
>>384056863
Because hearing kids like you cry when I kill
friendly memers is funny.
>>
File: widow.jpg (939KB, 1920x1025px) Image search: [Google]
widow.jpg
939KB, 1920x1025px
I just got in a game and a mercy main instapicked Widow on attack and said "Suh dude"
>>
>tfw your mercy switches to tracer to get kills and sucks and we go from winning to losing
>>
>>384054501
>>384054501

out of these languages zero are relevant anywhere else in the world besides their native countries, you don't want to be finnish and have an argument with an english speaker on whose language is more prevalent/important
>>
>OW actually has a community more toxic than Mobas

I didn't think this was possible to achieve
>>
>>384057140
OH WOW imagine being this retarded

1v1 me right now on Overwatch COD bitch.
>>
>>384056625
>>384056802
Exactly and they need to be fucking rein because they are too Fucking dumb to position themselves to play d.va like that.
Instead they are monkey and racer and dive on def and instantly eat huge sniper rifle cock and I'm left in no mans land screaming Like a little girl jumping around with everyone dying around me being one shot. I have no idea how you can be a Winston vs 6 squishies and fucking die.
>>
>>384057879
Got live? I will smoke you.
>>
>>384056625

right i'm a pharah main who is having a lot of trouble with the current dva/winston meta. can't wait until they fuck them up.
>>
Why the fuck do I get killed when I have a Soldier 76 ult? It's fucking bullshit why don't they die right when I shoot them?
>>
>>384057283
blog post somewhere else you dumb nigger
>>
>>384058191
Fuck off racist. Keep it friendly in here.
>>
>>384053621
>mei>fun
True. She isnt even good or hard to deal with, just really fucking annoying, mechanic wise and as a character. Gives me fits of autistic rage
>>
>>384058317
no way faggut kiss my peepee
>>
>>384058456
You don't know how to play her fag. Mei is versatile as fuck and is a threat from long distance and 1 on 1 and her ult can save the game. Plus she builds walls. Mei is a challenge but a rewarding one.
>>
If it's not competitive, tell them to fuck off. Try hards already ruined quick play and 'no limits' was removed from the arcade menu.
>>
>>384058629
Fuck off go hard or go home pussy
>>
>>384058592
I didnt say anything about playing her
Nice reading comprehension retard
>>
File: 4chan weeaboo.jpg (124KB, 500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4chan weeaboo.jpg
124KB, 500x1200px
>>384058317
>he gets triggered by the word nigger

I'm gonna go on a limb and guess you don't like anime either. Fuck off back to facebook
>>
>>384056186
BLACKED
>>
>>384058317

"I'm 200% nigger."

-Abraham Lincon
>>
>>384051604
You sound like a little bitch
>>
File: 1499732916690.png (948KB, 919x723px) Image search: [Google]
1499732916690.png
948KB, 919x723px
>stupid fucking junkrat spamming bombs into defense matrix and zarya bubbles while pharamercy is busy murdering our entire team
>>
File: reinhardt young.png (316KB, 540x415px) Image search: [Google]
reinhardt young.png
316KB, 540x415px
>he does exclusively play reinhardt
>>
>>384046256
Also, being a tank is fucking boring due to the fact you
1. Have to babysit
2. Suck up the damage for those in #1, who don't really deserve it

I'd go 1 shotting bow and arrow guy over shield man any day
>>
File: herman-cain-smile.gif (2MB, 360x332px) Image search: [Google]
herman-cain-smile.gif
2MB, 360x332px
>>384051232
>So what you're saying is that Blizzard is just shit at balance?
>>
>>384057768
Guess which website's fault that is

All anyone does on the overwatch sub is bitch and beg for papa Jeff to fix something they don't like
>>
>>384051253
>D.Va, Mercy, and Lucio
why don't girls play lucio or D.va?
>>
>>384053631
"Counter" means that just by playing that character, you actually make the enemy pick not only less useful, but actively harmful. None of those are hard counters. You're mixing up "counter" with "has an advantage in most scenarios"

Pharah is good against junkrat in a 1v1, but junkrat isn't a character that should be going for 1v1's anyways, he should be pouring damage through chokes and staying out of the way of direct fire, which he's good at and will force a pharah to go hunting for him. If you're hunting someone down with pharah that's bad because her job is to be putting in damage from far away.

76 is pretty good at taking down a pharah if he's in a good position and pharah floats into his range. On the other hand, pharah can outrange him and just dump damage into the team, forcing him to either chase her down or support his team. Also, if you know where soldier is, you can jump him and kill him before he has a chance to react. it's near impossible it kill a pharah out of the sky before she drops into cover, but if you see soldier on highground you can boost rocket in and get a direct, then mop up at close range before he can do anything. Even if he started shooting you as soon as he got hit AND hit all headshots if you hit the second direct you kill him before he can do enough damage.

Bastion is good at taking down rein's shield, but rein's shield can also provide the 4 seconds required for his team to safely kill bastion from behind it. It's not quite as good as dva eating it, but with coordination his shield can function just as well as hers. Also, his charge is the only thing that can move turreted bastion, and if you can pin down his fire for at least a second, the charge can take him out of the game.

Genji was good against bastion. Now even deflect is worthless against all but the worst bastions. Bastions easily outheals genji's damage, and as long as you don't shoot while he's deflecting he's literally no threat even if he's ulting.
>>
File: 30 kills with Rein67.webm (3MB, 1158x684px) Image search: [Google]
30 kills with Rein67.webm
3MB, 1158x684px
>>384037810
"Okay"
>>
Is this what burger servers look like?
>>
>>384048460
Holy crap are you me?
>>
>>384067570
BR? BR?

HUEHEUHEUEHUEHUEHUEU
>>
>>384055357
>expecting a genji to stay still after his deflect is over
hows silver
>>
>>384062426
U sound like someone who gets upset at little bitches
>>
File: reinPOTG7.webm (3MB, 964x720px) Image search: [Google]
reinPOTG7.webm
3MB, 964x720px
>>384068159
Sorry I dont speak retard.
>>
File: 1500145666939.png (603KB, 667x615px) Image search: [Google]
1500145666939.png
603KB, 667x615px
>>384068787
>>sorry i dont speak retard
>sharing his shitty webms nobody asked for

Oh, sweet summer child
>>
>>384068787
>Sorry I dont speak retard.
>types subhuman """language""" in chat

Don't tell me it's even worse and you're peruvian.
>>
I've done the free weekends and it was okay but I wasn't super impressed beyond how slick and shiny everything was. Team Fortress 2 is "my jam" as they say.
>>
>>384069106
UMA
DELICIA
>>
File: 1481662474657.png (643KB, 1000x871px) Image search: [Google]
1481662474657.png
643KB, 1000x871px
>>384052421
>tfw will always play mccree no matter what happens
its a slippery slope man
>>
>join game
>team is 5 DPS
>before I pick, Genji says "helar" in team chat
>pick Zen but tell him if he really thought the team needed a healer he could switch to one anyway
>he immediately leaves before round start

>>384038215
Please play a different game. You clearly state you're not a team player, and yet you've chosen to play an objective-based, team-based game that is specifically designed around co-operation and covering each others weaknesses and strengths.

This isn't "lol you suck as <your hero>" this is that you can probably get what you want out of any other game, yet you've chosen to get it from a game where playing like you do is actively disruptive to others.

I'm not going to call you a cuck, but I am going to call you an asshole.
>>
>>384055357
> Genji activating reflect before the shooting begins

Lol t. Plat
>>
>>384066664
your definition is fucking retarded and impossible
>>
File: 1495492397536.jpg (135KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495492397536.jpg
135KB, 1000x1000px
>>384037810
>not maining rein before dive meta
>>
>>384069640

Yeah, I've saved myself a lot of frustration by sussing out whether its a serious game or a fuck around game at the start of the match. All it takes is one look at the team composition.

If people have chosen sensible heroes, I'm going to pick the best hero for the job. If we have three flankers and a widow on offense, I'll just pick the most fun hero to play.
>>
I've spent longer watching youtubers play this than I have playing myself.
>>
File: 1481630939424.png (313KB, 509x625px) Image search: [Google]
1481630939424.png
313KB, 509x625px
>>384057614

>completely steamroll the enemy at the start of the game
>people start switching up heroes and experimenting mid match
>lose

Why
Why change something that was working?
>>
Gay nigger cuck game
>>
Plat is pure fucking cancer and I want out, absolutely tired of these people picking 4 dps when I've been consistently getting 4 golds with Winston today
>>
>mid masters
>pick orisa
>people don't know how to play against her because he's played once in a blue moon at that level
>win handily

reaper and mei can also surprise the heck out of enemy teams at that level. it usually takes a round or two before they realize to switch their comp around if they're losing
>>
I used to play rein until I realized my win rate is stupid high on dva. Even if the other team has a zarya there is never not a reason to play dva. The ult blocking is just too good not to mention if you remech consistantly 750 hp tank with a heal basically if you dont push too deep and can hit with the peashooter which is amazingly easy
they are fixing rein tho its just sad that there are characters that are very obviously better than others and the pickrates show it
>>
File: dead piggy.jpg (139KB, 997x826px) Image search: [Google]
dead piggy.jpg
139KB, 997x826px
RIP Piggy
>>
>>384054209
It's alt 0246 in case anyone cares. ö
>>
>>384066664
>Also, his charge is the only thing that can move turreted bastion

Orisa's Orb can actually move the bastion, though it won't take him out of turret form. You could use it to move him behind a wall for 2-3 seconds while he has to shift out of turret mode and walk back to where he was to start killing again.
>>
>>384071948
Glorious.

Whenever I feel down I look at post nerf Roadhog's pickrate to cheer myself up.
>>
File: IMG_0027.jpg (44KB, 825x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0027.jpg
44KB, 825x820px
>playing casually. Some guy tells me I should play as a healer, but this is just casual. "Lol no".

>they get fucking Butt blasted about their comp-comp, even though everybody ahould be just playing for fun. >mfw.

Everytim. LOL
>>
>>384051098
explain this dotards
>>
>>384072439
That's true, and I was also omitting hog's hook because rip hog, but basically rein's charge is one of the few things that can not only move bastion, take him out of turret AND do a big enough chunk of damage that he can't just laugh it off while healing.

Rein is by no means a good pick against bastion, but he's not outright countered by him. "Counter" has a lot less to do with hero vs hero matchup and has a lot more to do with comp/strategy matchups. Bastion doesn't counter rein, but bastion can counter a barrier based deathball comp, and rein is definitely vital to a deathball comp. Almost every hero has multiple ways to be played, so no one hero can "counter" them because they have the option of playing differently. Soldier counters midrange pharah, bastion counters deathball rein, junkrat counters "stay in the one good spot" bastion, etc. But all you have to do to get around that is play a different way. Pharah moves to long range artillery or sneaky dive ins. Rein moves from "stand in front of the team forever" to providing cover just long enough to move to better positions. Bastion moves 4 inches to the right, etc.

I could easily say that pharah counters hitscan if I wanted because if I do good the first half of the game and they go triple hitscan+zen, then that means they're fucking tilted at me and I can completely give up on going for kills because as long as I survive I know that most of the team is wasting time chasing me and until I die they will be SCREAMING at soldier/mcree/widow for not being able to kill me, even though at that point it's actually the rest of my team mopping up their fractured team while I kite around being a nuisance.
>>
>Anubis Attack
>Symm in the room to the left of the choke
>Bastion, Torb, Rein, Mercy on the high ground
>Junkrat spamming traps and bombs into the room on the right

There is a correct way to break this choke. Let's see if you know how, /v/.
>>
>>384073951
Pharmercy boops the rein off and starts hammering bastion/torb. Dva/winston/healer of choice finish off the booped rein before he can run back.
Dva/winston jump on junkrat after that while soldier runs up to right highground.

That's what I'd do, but it's been so long since I've seen that comp that I honestly dunno anymore.
>>
>>384073951
Half of the team stalls the center too distract the bastion daycare
Other half goes left or right, with d.va or winston neutralizing the traps so a dps can kill the sym/junkrat and proceed to flank
>>
>>384074787
>>384074460
Very good answers.

But what are the pro Genji and Widowmaker on your teams going to do while you're doing this?
>>
I'm getting tired of this game. Got to 2491, lost the match that would have put me in platinum. Then dropped. And dropped. And dropped. Hit a non-stop fucking losing streak that lasted DAYS at a time. Now I'm in fucking 1960s because the game pairs me with mentally deficient trolls that have no basic mechanical or strategic knowledge of the game or characters.

Blizzard said they intentionally place you low, right? So you "feel good" when you make progress. Okay, they placed me in the upper 2200. If that is lower than where I should have placed, why the FUCK am in the 1960s right now? I'm convinced the more you push beyond a 50% win rate, the more intentional Blizzard tries to pair you with worse people.

I mean, I'm not an AMAZING player, I'm not going to pretend I am. But if people in the same SR levels are supposed to be similar in skill, why the fuck am I getting paired with people that, for example, think Orisa is a flanker (and yes, I actually had a game like this)?
>>
>play tank
>get gold DPS and elims
why can't DPS players just do their job? Is this an NA thing?
>>
>>384074958
If you can't win a 4v6 in diamond you probably don't deserve to go to masters
>>
>>384075271

I've learned the hard way that, no matter what role you play, you can't rely on any other of the morons playing this game to actually perform their roles. I'm tired of getting gold medals across the board as Reinhardt or Zenyatta, then having people tell me I didn't do shit.
>>
>>384073951
Mei puts a wall in the corridor for the left room and the team / winston slip in and gangbang symmetra
>>
File: 1497054860840.png (16KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1497054860840.png
16KB, 625x626px
>>384038917
You almost had me there
>>
Everything about comp will be fixed if Blizzard will use the CS system.
if you are good, even if you lose - you will go up but slower.
>>
>>384037810
>2 months ago people bitched even on here that Rein was OP and needed nerfs
>he's not meta anymore and blizzard buffs him instead
>>
>>384069640
Overwatch is not a team game first and foremost though, you're meant to fuck around
>>
File: 1283762148712.png (342KB, 505x506px) Image search: [Google]
1283762148712.png
342KB, 505x506px
>>384037810
Leave it to me.
>>
>>384074958
Soldier can be swapped for either genji or widow and it would still be good. Widow can provide cover from the first arch or genji could either stick with the tanks to just make their cleanup faster or follow up on anything the pharmecy damages, since pharah's big weakness is it's hard to finish off an opponent that's actively dodging you.

Assuming I have both of them on my team... Well I guess I'd either swap mercy for a lucio and I'd want an ana to sleep the bastion. Winston and dva are probably still good picks, but it might make it more worthwhile to go in and kill sym as fast as possible and then probably back out a bit, then just ask genji to go to point to try and force them to get out of their good positions. Hopefully widow would get something done by then since they'd be fairly out in the open and at that point win/dva/lucio could jump in on whoever is damaged or vulnerable and after that it's just mopping up.

I'm assuming that the genji and widow are at least capable players because percieved assraping aside, the matchmaking really does tend to put you with people about as good as you. Though onetricks tend to be worse on average because you get less sr when you switch characters a lot.
>>
>>384076147
>you get less SR if you switch characters alot

what the fuck, seriously?
why would ever someone change if so?
>>
File: 1363323499318.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1363323499318.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>MERCY HEAL ME
>HEAL ME MERCY
>mercy (me) is fucking dead, on the other side of the map, walking back because nobody peeled to stop the flanker despite me flying all over like an autistic humming bird trying to avoid
>the fucking dps complainer dies
>MERCY CMON

that, and people who spam X while I am dead/in spawn and running back are the fucking worst.

The only reason I am PLAYING this character is because you fuckos instalocked 3 dps and 2 tanks anyway
>>
>Tired of healing all day
>Try to play some other classes
>no one wants to go healer
>Someone switches from McCree to Lucio
>Keep dying as orissa because no heals
>Say in chat "Hey lucio, i'm not getting alot of healing"
>deadass tells me "Lucio isn't a healer"
>faggot keeps skating around trying to get POTG enviro kills
>>
if anyone says that I just go Orisa
>>
>>384073125
Easy

LoL appeals to casuals, grills and kids way more because its designed for normies and generally a way easier game
>>
>>384074958
>But what are the pro Genji and Widowmaker

Whatever the fuck they want.

If they're actually Pro, they'll be killing niggas left and right

If they're "pro" they'll never switch or contribute anyway, so best to ignore them
>>
File: 6623563.gif (2MB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
6623563.gif
2MB, 400x286px
>Playing 3v3
>shitty duo and me
>Faggot picks hanzo and soldier
>HEAL US
>Check their stats, plat shitters with sub 50% weapon accuracies
>Pick widow out of pure spite
>Still manage to kill all 3 of them
>Next round
>Pick mcree
>Faggots go sym and junkrat
>Junkrat dies instantly to their widow
>Winston facefucks symmetra
>Manage to kill their widow and winson, die to their soldier because self-healing is balanced.

>WOW MCREE STOP PLAYING DPS AND HEAL!111

>Next round, pick tracer
>idiots pick sym/torb again
>Somehow manage to solo all 3 of them again (ana, faggothog, mei)
>Last round
>Faggots go phamercy
>I go mcree
>Enemy team goes phamercy as well
>I kill their mcree without taking a single hit
>Purposely watch our phamercy combo get destroyed by theirs
>3tap their phara and 2tap their mercy

>Shit talk the two idiots
>The next day, chat banned for 2 weeks

I hate this game, i hate this matchmaking, i hate this autistic community.

I hate being forced to play against GMs/top500's with literal silvers~plats on my team, all because my weapon accuracy/damage stats are way above average , for some fucking reason this shitty matchmaking thinks it's fair to shove sub-humans that can't even aim on my team.

This game is made to make solo players have an aneurysm.

FUCK.

I legit want to kill whoever designed this trash tier matchmaking.

My best friend plays 3v3s with me sometimes but i honestly don't even feel like calling him anymore because i don't want to make him hear me get pissed off about this nigger game anymore
>>
>>384075183
People say forced 50 doesn't real but I feel the effect, I really do

Some days I just win win win, and the next I just lose lose lose.
>>
>>384071948
>mfw they did hog just like they did ana
>>
>>384071948
It really is a shame. Yeah they totally needed to nerf that one shot probably, maybe (honestly in competitive it was never a problem, but I can see how it could be considered 'unfun')

But without it Hog is useless. He needs a defensive buff (maybe some armor - 500 health 100 armor?) and a shortened cooldown on his hook since he's not a killer anymore - his hook is utility for helping other players get kills now.
>>
>>384054046
shut up nerd
>>
>>384071948
>faggots say that Roadhog was OP because hook combo
>make hook combo impossible
>he's suddenly complete shit

wow it's almost like Roadhog was a one-trick pony that could only do one thing well and the only people complaining were dumbass squishies who don't know how to dodge or not be in open spaces.

Now Roadhog has
>No way to reliably kill anyone
>No way to be a threat in any way
>600HP and self-recovery but no way to ensure that he is targeted to make him actually fit his "tank" classification.

They're either undoing his gun nerf, undoing his hook nerfs, or reworking him from the ground up.
>>
>>384076480
Basically it compares your stats as each character, so if you onetrick with bastion, you're being compared against only other bastions, so since the game expects you to be shit, you get tons of sr for winning. The more you switch, the more evened out the stats you're getting compared to are, so the less significant any disparity is going to be.

It mostly only applies to off meta heroes, but in general onetricks need far fewer wins to maintain higher ranks than people who swap a ton.
>>
>>384052974
>'I need healing' as they run behind a building or further into enemy territory
>>
>>384037810
>Playing reinhardt this patch

huh?
>>
>>384076504
I only hit x when I think the little UI popup will actually be useful to the healer. I've played healer, and it's definitely easier to target someone who pressed x than someone saying they need healing in chat. Sometimes the person who needs healing is behind me and can't risk getting into my vision. So that's usually when I use it, when I know I'm out of sight of the healer but need them turn around.

Otherwise I accept that it's my responsibility to be in the right place to receive healing, or to have a plan before engagement.
>>
I can't put my finger on it but this game just feels so... Sterile. It doesn't take any chances and it doesn't do anything new or remarkable. It feels like the result of millions of dollars of focus groups, and a publisher's wet dream.

There's nothing remarkable about this game at all. Not even any entertaining lore or details hidden in any of the levels. Why is it so popular??
>>
>>384077717
I was once playing Numbani as Ana and these niggas were legit mad at me for not healing them when they were down the street inside the building behind the point where the enemy team camps

Like, their entire fucking team and a building is between me and them

YOU KNOW I NEED LOS RIGHT!?
>>
>>384077992
Because it's being forced as hard as it can be.
Blizzard is trying so hard to make this game an e-sport, funny thing is, even the pro players are aware that the game is a casual shitfest made to punish good fps players and allow retards to have fun.
>>
>>384077992
>Not even any entertaining lore or details hidden in any of the levels
I'll agree with you up to this point. There *was* tons of shit hidden in the levels early on, it's all been ferreted out/applies to already revealed stuff though, and with the glacial pace Blizz is releasing content, well...
>>
>>384077992
It's a blizzard game and those always sell well. Overwatch is also not a bad game and there are barely any good arena shooters out and don't give me TF2 shit, it went over the hill a long time ago.
>>
File: 57r5.jpg (15KB, 167x167px) Image search: [Google]
57r5.jpg
15KB, 167x167px
>>384077992
The game's got no personality. It feels like it was created by an AI that scanned the internet for what was popular
>>
>>384078368
I hope you're not trying to imply OW and TF2 are arena shooters
>>
File: 15612636.png (173KB, 287x287px) Image search: [Google]
15612636.png
173KB, 287x287px
>>384078407
This.

I'm the kind of person that no matter what game or movie i play/watch, i always find a character that i like.

Overwatch is probably the only game where i found all the characters to be uninteresting sacks of shit, ALL of them.

They all feel forced, the game tries to have a story and interesting character but fails miserably.

I don't know how they managed to do that.
>>
>>384078774
they tried to pander to everyone, which backfired and ended up appealing to no one

I feel like everyone who plays this game is only in because it's popular right now, and has an actual playerbase
>>
File: 1470216696487.jpg (43KB, 901x397px) Image search: [Google]
1470216696487.jpg
43KB, 901x397px
That's a nice winning streak and well-rounded team composition you got there. It'd be a shame if something were to happen to it.
>>
>>384075271

No, im south america, retards brazilians and peruvians instalock hanzo/genji/widow/junkrat and do nothing entire game.
>>
>>384079038
I only play it because one of my closest friends is into it, and honestly i have no other game at the moment where i can do arena shooter stuff like tracking fast moving targets, predicting projectiles, etc.

I'm stuck with OW and CSGO until QC releases a server on my region.

Played TF2 for 10 years, i might reinstall on the new update
>>
>>384077518
Roadhog's hook was actually broken. As in, not working as intended. It didn't track X axis, so if you threw it over a wall it could grab someone hiding behind it and pull them through it. And there was no counterplay. If you got hooked, unless you picked certain characters like Ana, you were dead unless the roadhog fucked up.

The thing is, if you can aim and time roadhog's gun, he's still a huge pain in the ass. Especially on defense.

>>384076916
>>384075183
The game's match making and ranking is shit, and rewards / penalizes streaks because some tards on the dev team thought that they really needed to reward players for winning consecutive games and punish them for losing consecutive games. As though that wouldn't make the community even more ass. Apparently just giving people flat points for winning and losing ain't enough.

Instead we gotta skew your rewards and penalties based on how you performed relative to the rest of the community, so if you pick Widowmaker or Torb you can inflate your rating because of all the tards breaking the curve by doing absolutely nothing the whole game.
>>
File: 1419885662140.jpg (44KB, 283x346px) Image search: [Google]
1419885662140.jpg
44KB, 283x346px
>>384079043
>instalock genji
>spends entire match dashing into the enemy team and getting one shot

it never fails. it's like a static, unchanging rule of the universe that Genjis must dash into the enemy team and get killed
>>
>>384046520
You actually needed to justify playing spy, pyro or heavy in an competitive tf2 server. What you fail to realize is that no one cared because tf2 was supposed to be played 12x12 while in overwatch blizzard had the retarded decision of making the pub server a mirror of the competitive mode.
>>
>>384079986
He's a pain in the ass, but anyone that can make hog work could be doing a lot more with another character. It's not that hog is bad, it's just that other characters do his job better now.
>>
>>384079986

Oh yeah that stuff was stupid, but the changes to distance, cooldown, and where it placed you after the fact was stupid. Then they kept fucking with his damage from his gun and now he's garbage

Current hook mechanics with old cooldown and post-hook placement/stun time would do miles
>>
>>384072812
How new are you
>>
File: ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyylmao420bro.jpg (5KB, 223x63px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyylmao420bro.jpg
5KB, 223x63px
"DUDE PLAY OVERWATCH"
>>
>>384080212
if other characters do your job to the point that you don't see play, you are a shit character
>>
>>384080143
>t. silver
>>
>>384078407
>>384077992
>>384078774

Everything that would normally be in the game in some form or another- character bio's, lore, single player plots, etc etc etc- was all used as marketing material instead. The annoying thing is that Blizzard clearly put a lot of effort into all of it but because there's zero interactivity with all of it, it's just an ad. For a game you already own. Instead of having the Genji / Hanzo movie play at the end of of series of missions where you're playing Hanzo in stealth scenarios, you get a fucking ad. Instead of playing as Widow or Tracer to try and prevent, or carry out an assassination, you get an ad. Discovering that Bastion has robo-PTSD? Advertisement. Instead of having Widow, Sombra and Reaper have an infiltration mission, you got an ad.

And they went out of their way to do this, too! There was originally going to be a follow-along comic book for the game that got canceled. It is like Blizzard is unlearning the lessons from World of Warcraft. People gave a shit about major lore characters because they'd played them in the previous games. Giving me characters that have absolutely no story to them, and do nothing to establish themselves in-game besides spouting canned dialogue at each other ain't gonna make me like the characters.
>>
>queue with 2 shitty friends
>want to play pharah
>the other team always has zenyatta + mcree or soldier that shoots me on sight
>forced to switch
>friend wants to play pharah
> literally no one ever shoots him but he cant hit the rockets anyway
>>
>>384080708
I've only played like ten hours of overwatch but I know nothing about any of the characters, the game doesn't give me any information and I don't care about any of them
>>
>>384080708
Dude, vanilla tf2 had way less character exposure than OW, way less.

Some characters didn't even had their meet the videos yet.

Yet they were interesting.
They made you want to know what they were all about, something overwatch lacks.

OW characters are obnoxious at best.
>>
>>384079043

Some people make Genji work yet for the life of me I dont know how. All I can do effectively with him is run away. Hardly kill shit with 3 slow-ass non-hitscan shots.
>>
>>384080218
The problem then becomes that Roadhog gets to be another character that is uncharacteristically good on some maps because there's a fall hazard and only about 3 or 4 characters can negate it. Roadhog was always a bad idea.

>>384080212
Which is the problem with a role-emphasized team shooter. Any one character that fills a role someone else can do will inevitably be compared to said character. Roadhog's a threat based tank, but if he can't do the threat thing, he's just a bullet sponge. I'd be peeved but this isn't new.
>>
File: 1491691325117.png (100KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1491691325117.png
100KB, 292x257px
>>384037810
>tfw insta-picking Hanzo and listen to everyone rage about it
>never communicate when asked to switch or pretend to be confused
>keep playing Hanzo whether I'm going good or bad
>>
File: 10289678345854549.jpg (200KB, 634x451px) Image search: [Google]
10289678345854549.jpg
200KB, 634x451px
>TFW Rein is the most fun to play out of the entire roster.

>TFW I just want to play my German fuckboy every game and dominate with my precision German engineering.

>TFW Rein will never be viable again because Orisa will always outclass his shield, DVA will always outclass his mobility; and Jeff admits that the current meta is in too good of a state.

Its over Rein-bros. We tried, but in the end, we were always destined to fail by the holy fucktard Jew Kaplan and his 13 year old need for memetastic edgelord heroes.
>>
>>384081002
Genji is very much a high skill ceiling character relative to the rest of the roster. There's a ton of little tricks in pretty much his entire kit and if you practice them well enough you can become a beast. Other than that though it's mostly a case of knowing when to harass and run away so you can charge your ult, and when to commit to diving in with the rest of your team.
>>
>>384080717
>>literally no one ever shoots him but he cant hit the rockets anyway

either you were in shitty obvious positions or he was in a shitty no threatening positions.

Probably both.
>>
File: 1473259247965.jpg (47KB, 424x501px) Image search: [Google]
1473259247965.jpg
47KB, 424x501px
>>384037810
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkg21XFtJ2U

"Heal me Mercy"
>>
>>384081575
>TFW Rein will never be viable again because Orisa will always outclass his shield

t. bronze player
>>
File: 1390120725324.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1390120725324.png
7KB, 400x400px
>>384081526
>always wait for team to lock in their choices because I prefer to fill and make sure we have a balanced team
>instalock genji whenever someone tells me who to play, like I can't see what our fucking team is and who we need
>bask in the glorious collective rage of the team
>emote spam as they all shoot at me before the game starts
>>
>>384037810
> one of my mains is rein
> play him all the time, git predy gud, golds across multiple stats regularly
> still can't force your team into a win
> same when playing a support
this game has a certain way of hollowing you out inside that no game has done to me before

glad I stopped playing t b h
>>
>>384079043
>get to hero select screen
>Genji is instantly locked
>oh boy here we go
>enemy team has Winston and Zarya who can trivialize his deflect
>even ignoring the hard counters, he keeps trying to fight the enemy Pharah out in the open while she just 2/3-shots him the second his deflect is on cooldown
>keeps spamming "I need healing" while running away from our team, with literally the entire enemy team between the main group and him

Where the fuck are all the other offense hero mains? I know /v/ has a shitton of Pharah mains. Where are you faggots?
>>
>>384080717
Use your jets to pop up and down instead of hovering in the air like a fat slow target. Improve your reaction time and aim so you can pop in and out of cover to minimize your time under threat. Pharah works best in maps that have a lot of natural cover, especially on KOTH maps.

And for fuck sake, do not be one of those Pharah players who assume a pocketed Mercy is part of your kit. Learn to succeed on your own and both you and the support player won't be leaning on crutches.
>>
>>384082185
Exactly fucking this
>>
>>384080924
TF2 had a greater emphasis on them being just some dude. They never really hint at some deeper backstory. Every character was 1 note, and that worked. Because it wasn't pretending to be more. Even the, 'meet the x' videos reinforced this. Sniper's from Australia. His parents don't like his line of work. He takes it very seriously. Scout's from Brooklyn, bit of a self absorbed punk. Engineer is from the Midwest. Plays guitar. Overwatch keeps hinting at some bigger, grand plot and takes itself super seriously but then proceeds to give the player base almost nothing to work with.

>>384080834
See, the problem is that first you'd have to go to the Overwatch Youtube channel. The shorts are worth a watch, if nothing else. Then you'd have to go to the Overwatch website and read the character bio's and the comics. None of it works because it rapidly becomes self referential garbage where we're left to take it at it's word. Like those lines in the prequel trilogy that refers to something that either never happened, or you'd only know about from reading some extended universe novel.
>>
Is Sombra any good? stopped playing when she came out
>>
>>384082887
What she does tracer does better.
>>
>>384068464
>upset
more like ERECT at little bitches
>>
>>384083097
Tracer has an ult that shuts down an enemy team completely on 2cp?
>>
>>384082887
She's a situational dive counter by controlling health packs, hacking important targets and EMPing the enemy team, but she has a relatively high skill floor and will rarely have an immediately obvious impact on the game. Idiots think of her having the same role as Tracer but they're different. She's a niche pick, but if you know when and how to use her she's a legitimately good pick in those situations.
>>
>>384082887
Sombra's always been good.

The problem is that she's worse than worthless if her team refuses to communicate and work with her, so you're rolling the dice with her every game. She's got some incredibly powerful utility for team fighting but she lacks DPS on her own unless she's shooting at a bullet sponge. If you had my experience, you stopped playing her because it wasn't worth it between the teams that'd do nothing- intentionally or just on accident- and the people threatening to throw the game if I didn't switch.
>>
>>384083198
Tracer has better sustain and overall damage.
Sombra is situational.
>>
File: 1493933481162.jpg (228KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493933481162.jpg
228KB, 1280x960px
>dude switch off Ana lmao
Fucking cunts.
>>
>>384083639
That situation being every 2cp map
>>
>>384082614
Then it's obvious these games should simply remove any trace of characters and story to avoid having an ultra autistic fanbase.
>>
>>384037810
>caring about competitive in a meme FPS
>>
play junkrat dummie lmoa
>>
>>384083901
That's not a bad idea. Story in a video game is the kind of thing you do, or you don't do because if you half ass it, it never works. Blizzard half assed it.
>>
>>384084437
It's a multiplayer game, storytelling has no place in it.
Plots in videogames are already terrible enough in singleplayer videogames, lets not even talk about multiplayer ones.
>>
>>384083782
Generic one liner!
>>
>>384083442
>she lacks DPS on her own unless she's shooting at a bullet sponge
Just an FYI, she actually has some of the best DPS in the game, your problem is that you're shooting from too far away. Her optimal DPS range is the same as her hack range, and her damage falloff is steep outside of that, so stay within her hack range when you're shooting and you're fine.
>>
>>384083639
Tracer has better damage, Sombra has better utility and survivability. Learn the difference, it could save your SR.
>>
how do i play dva

I get focused immediately and I do no damage
>>
>>384085979
use the gotta go fast button to zoom around at the speed of sound

good for flanking and escape
>>
>>384085979
Don't be in the lead. Let your Winston and other important characters dive in first, use D.Matrix to provide cover when Winston's bubble pops, focus healers and other priority targets and mop up.
>>
File: 1482384116046.jpg (92KB, 713x713px) Image search: [Google]
1482384116046.jpg
92KB, 713x713px
Why don't you guys are 5 other competent players to play Overwatch with? Do you all not have any friends?
>>
>Team urges that I go soldier to deal with the pharah
>Decide to go soldier so theyd be happy
>Weapon accuracy: 7%

Idk what they expected desu
>>
>>384087857
Well I do but since all my friends are pretty decent at the game I seem to be the weak link. They say they don't mind but still, I don't want to drag the team down with my low skill.
>>
>>384048460
Yep.

It has no staying power or flexibility - I can't even go find modded servers or other game modes since everything is BLIZZARD RUN

>not even a custom games designer

great job
>>
>>384044570
Should've switched to Lucio
>>
File: 600px-Fernando_Thumbnail.png (435KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Fernando_Thumbnail.png
435KB, 600x600px
>>384037810
I'd rather switch to Fernando.
>>
>>384082315
>tfw play mostly genji and pharah

If I get countered as one i usually switch to the other

Unless there's a God tier mcREE
>>
This game was infinitely better when there was no hero limit in quick play
>>
I would probably enjoy this game a lot more if i didn't have to play on assault maps anymore
>>
>>384052421
same
>>
>>384054821
Hey fuck off retard, you bought a game before researching what it was about. Not my problem at all. Im not telling you how to play it, Im telling you how to stop sucking dick and bitching about things that are your fault
>>
>>384054501
wow a bunch of literally who countries
>>
File: Officer D.va.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Officer D.va.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
Find a flaw and I'll leave this board forever
>>
>>384091753
that is not state-issued facepaint
>>
>>384037810
>DPS players get 16 fun, unique, active heroes to choose from
>Tank players get 4 meta-dependent body-blockers to choose from
>Healer players get 4 left-click-holding babysitters to choose from
It's no wonder everyone insta-locks DPS. Not only do DPS players get more options, they're also more fun, active, engaging options.
They really should just remove healers from the game and add more health packs or something. 6 DPS versus 6 DPS could be pretty fun.
>>
>>384091753
gun pops into existence and is not holstered. Now leave forever.
>>
>>384091753
she isn't real
>>
>>384091753
Worst girl
now leave
>>
>>384083781
I main ana but if you aren't playing another healer that can reliably solo heal in this meta where ana constantly gets dived and cant protect yourself (especially with her winrate since her nerf), youre being a deadweight for your team

Literally solo healing is better as zen because you can protect yourself
>>
>>384080924
I think TF2's characters were more endearing because they were simpler, more like caricatures. In Overwatch it feels more like they're trying to make every character "nice" instead of giving them personalities.

Take Scout versus Tracer. The Scout has a personality - he's a loud-mouthed, fast-talking little shit who thinks he's a tough guy. Tracer does not have a personality - she's just a few assorted catch-phrases, an accent, and a backstory that's never actually mentioned in the game.

And Tracer is one of the "good" examples. Try comparing Soldier's personality to Pharah's. Or Heavy's to fucking Orisa's.
>>
>>384093815
Most of it is just that Valve had better writers and were really able to invest into the anarchic absurdity of their setting and how what they were writing was reflected in gameplay.

OW's dialogue just kind of exists.
>>
Man, why do I lose SR when some of my team members leave the match?
>You can leave the match without penalty now
>Except you will lose SR gocha lmao scrub

People literally leave if the first round/objective is lost and then a chain reaction starts and then it's over. I have to climb back again even if it's not my fault that I lost 3 5v6 matches today. It's a good thing that I bought this game recently and don't care that much about my SR yet especially because I'm in silver, but I don't know how do you put up with this shit system.
>>
>>384091753
Voice is nails on a chalk board and for some insane reason they made her the most talkative character
>>
>used to play rein/zarya/roadhog
>THIS FUCKING META COMES ALONG
im a dps main now.
>>
>>384087857
I have two groups of friends
One is a few guys who are really good at pretty much anything they play, and I used to play with them but they've since stopped playing overwatch.
The other group still plays, but they're silver/gold players and a single platinum, while I'm high diamond, so it doesn't work to well and I tilt too much if I start losing with them.
>>
>>384054501
Sorry, which one of these languages was I obligated to learn as an American?
Oh right, none of them.
Which language were you obligated to learn as a foreigner?
Oh right, English, the only language that truly matters on a global scale.
You and your irrelevant alphabet across a dozen languages can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>384051098
Wheres HoN-.... oh.
>>
File: dsfgdfsgds.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
dsfgdfsgds.png
66KB, 554x400px
>people ask for healer
>switch to hanzo

The salt is hilarious
>>
>>384085186
Right. The idea is that it needs single player.

>>384085871
I don't know what it's like now but the way it used to be her DPS was completely unremarkable and involved the thankless task of trying to keep her SMG trained on targets that were jumping around like meth fueled gnomes.

I could sneak up on people, empty half a mag into their head and they'd die, but only because they continued to fuck up.
>>
>playing dps only so I can get better
>people ask me to switch
>Dont switch
when do i start getting better
>>
dude switch to a better game
>>
>>384051098
What does this graph even fucking convey
the title is fucking cut off for fucks sakes this means nothing as it is.
>>
Why is maining a thing? Am I gimping myself by learning everyone, so I can play what's needed?
>>
>>384097796
People can usually only handle learning one character in order to be really good at them. The problem is that most people stop there and don't learn a few more, at least one in each role, so that there are no conflicts among other people who only main 1 or 2 characters.
>>
>>384091753
>Low
>>
>>384091753
It isn't her Cruiser skin.
>>
>>384097796
It's a thing only because "Mercy mains" want an excuse for their team to carry them and for them to never have to learn how to play the game.
>>
>>384098098
>tier
>>
>>384087857
When you are lower level and you group up with friends who are several hundred levels above you and don't have a full group, the game will compensate for your low level by matching you with other low levels. This would be fine except it puts these additional lowbies on the same team as you.
>>
>>384085979
Don't fight, you won't accomplish shit. Don't bother pressing LMB if you don't care about cheesing medals.
The only thing you do is press RMB when you need to remove incoming high burst damage or ults. Or, probably more commonly, be Winston and Tracer's personal DMslut when they go for a dive.

Use your boosters to zip to where your DM is needed and to follow Tracer and Winston.
And also to get the fuck out once your DM gets low and you have no shields to hide behind, you won't last at all otherwise.
>>
>>384101530
This.
Korean d.va is fucking broken.
>>
>>384037810
I can't believe people still play this game holy shit
>>
File: 1mnIFjCSfbG.jpg (390KB, 1500x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1mnIFjCSfbG.jpg
390KB, 1500x1100px
Has there ever been a more unbalanced game that tried to pass itself off as a legitimate esport?
>>
File: my overwatch stats.jpg (335KB, 576x1620px) Image search: [Google]
my overwatch stats.jpg
335KB, 576x1620px
>>384040531
different guy, but i just mute team chat permanently, insta lock who i feel like playing that round and win with my own merits

this team work shits is honestly retarded especially for solo queuers and im speaking very honestly here. Each match you play you are the only constant in your matches, you dont know the capability of your teammates so if you play in a way where you rely on team work, you will end up being disappointed when they dont do what you think is the right thing, everyone has their own ideas of how the game should be played and theirs might not align with yours. instead of blaming the team for not having a reinhardt after you got picked off, maybe learn to stay in cover and not run out like a retard. instead of blaming winston for not killing genji, maybe learn to fucking aim and kill genji yourself. Whenever someone tells a teammate to play a specific hero, shit has already gone down hill because instead of actively dealing with the issues in game with picks that everyones comfortable with, some asshole is forcing the responsibility of solving the issue into a hero pick that his teammate might not even be comfortable with, and hes not even taking responsibility of dealing with the problem himself directly by swapping off his comfort pick onto the "optimal pick"
>>
>>384101889
you know literally every game with a comp scene has fucked up tier lists like this where 90% of the cast is untouched right? you can make some other arguments about game balance with that meta pick chart but saying that it cant be an esport because of these balance issues is the one thing that holds no water
>>
>>384102006
I just stopped caring and started instalocking mccree every round and just shoot as many people as I can
>>
>>384095208
When you climb higher in rating you will encounter leavers rarely, but retards will often throw by playing shit heroes so leavers at least make it faster.
>>
>>384098207
This
>>
>>384101889
>implying professional player statistics should EVER be used to base ANYTHING off of

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1489218503811.jpg (46KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
1489218503811.jpg
46KB, 405x405px
>>384055357
>>384055476
Imagine arguing like this.
>>
File: dog.png (450KB, 389x427px) Image search: [Google]
dog.png
450KB, 389x427px
P-post your battle net IDs and let's play together
>>
>>384087857
all my friends are consolefags
>>
>>384105570
Sorry, I refuse to play anything that's not on Steam.
>>
>>384056186
level 80 bazillion players all doing the new guy? GOOD LUCK
>>
File: 1496857411824.gif (469KB, 512x807px) Image search: [Google]
1496857411824.gif
469KB, 512x807px
Bought the game on the second account and only pick Tracer since then. I don't even care if we win or lose, I just want to be annoying and hunt down supports. Somehow managed to calibrate at 3600 too.
>>
I want to like this game, but there's so much 0 skill required instant deaths is very frustrating.

The community is also toxic as hell. I can only put up with so many nasally 16 yearolds yelling.

Dropped it last sept and haven't played it since. Remember I was 68 in season 1 of ranked, if that's good.
>>
>>384106597
>toxic
You're part of the problem.
>>
>>384038037
Well I'm fully aware I'm a retard but I'll keep telling myself to play Rein.
>>
>>384106731
Yeah that word is for faggots.

The game messed with my head. Before playing it I would have never used a word like "toxic".
>>
>>384044570
if you play mercy you deserved it
>>
>>384038215
I unironically agree with this post. I have all chat disabled and I play whoever I want whenever I want. It's not my responsibility to fill a specific role just because other players don't want to do it. If you want a healer, switch to one yourself. I don't owe you anything.
>>
anyone who tells others to pick a specific character i tell them to fuck off.
they try to talk tough but in the end i convince the guy that he bought the game and he can play whoever he wants.
we usually win and the guy who talks tough shit leaves once its finished.
>>
>join game
>insta lock genji
>proceed to have fun
>notice teammates jumping off the map
>turn on voice
>there's a HUGE argument going on

Why does this happen literally every time I play?
>>
File: 1499847560021.png (235KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499847560021.png
235KB, 500x500px
>mfw I'm a really good Mercy
>good Mercys are so unheard of no one could conceivably believe me
>No way in hell I'm friend requesting anyone here.
Thread posts: 388
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.