[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DEUS EX MANKIND DIVIDED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg (48KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
48KB, 460x215px
Now that the settle has dusted, what did you cunts think of Mankind Divided? How did it compare to 1 and HR? Did you like the Prague hub despite the lack of cyberpunk aesthetics? Did you like that there was so much to explore or would you have preferred multiple but smaller locations? Did it try too hard to be political with the constant talks about segregation and racism or was it fitting? Which side mission did you enjoy the most, which moment surprised you the most?

I loved the neon side mission, how you keep finding little hints through exploring but you can easily miss stuff as the game doesn't shove storytelling exposition down your throat. The bit where you investigate a dealer's apartment and you have to deal with the security AI and the mysterious cleaning company was delightfully creepy. Climbing up The Throat in Golem was excellent atmosphere.
>>
I overall thought it was ok, but the atmosphere took a real dive from HR, gameplay didn't really improve much. I feel like basically it would have been well received as DLC or an expansion pack released like, I dunno, 6 months or 9 months or something later. Because that's what it felt like.

Part of the problem really atmosphere aside is because they hyped it up as more a full next game and there was a long delay and it just isn't. It's small is all.
>>
Square fucked it and didn't even remove the jizz. Very said.
>>
I enjoyed it a whole lot more than HR, despite the disappointing main story. Night-time Prague is probably the most beautiful thing in the series.

>Which side mission did you enjoy the most,
Eliza's. Seeing how both Jensen and Eliza have changed since HR was pretty nice.

>which moment surprised you the most
Either seeing Madame Photographe pop up everywhere or realizing that the token black character is a traitor. Still sad that he replaced based Malik, but at least it went somewhere.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.