[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The recipe for the GOAT videogame of all time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: latest[1].png (2MB, 760x1079px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
2MB, 760x1079px
>Remake Jak 2 and 3 simultaneously as one single game
>Same story and music
>Keep the best missions and remove the filler ones. No need to make a 25 hour game with half of it being shit
>Copy Ratchet and Clank's combat, as well as the weapon wheel
>Revamp the whole city and the shitty vehicle controls.
>Nerf or even remove the X+O+R1+yellow gun
>Give Jak the light powers much earlier, remove the healing shit and make them useful and not only for 5 minutes after getting them
>Refill ammo if you die, gathering all that shit again if you die or fail the mission is not fun
>Make final bosses a challenge
>Keep the same checkpoints, git gut fucking plebs
>>
>>384033017
that's actually not bad, they could also transition better from the first to the gritty second and third
>>
>>384033017

>metal kor not a challenge

Man it took me for ev er to beat that douche
>>
>>384036285
Just spam the spinning attack with the yellow gun and never stop moving. The second boss was muuuuch harder than that bitch
>>
>>384033017
>shitty vehicle controls
Looks like someone couldn't beat Errol to the race track.~
>refill ammo after death
There was ammo everywhere!
>>
I'll tell you a recipe for the GOAT of all time

>open world action rpg set in the teenage mutant ninja turtles universe

Just think about the possibilities omg
>>
>>384033017
I like this idea, but only because the map would drastically change and expand half way through. I think the combat and driving are fine, though.
>>
>>384033017

>implement more challenges to be solved via dark or light powers
>dont make them painfully obvious by adding fountains there everytime in return
>you can store a bit more chakra and it regenerates slowly to compensate
>hints only the first time tops

generally:
>keep the atmosphere and the innocent charme that Jak 2 still had. jak 3 tried to hard with le sad soundtrack.
>jak 3 was lacking WAAYY too much dialogue and immersion in terms of characters compared to 2, this must be fixed
>keep all the charme and vividness and colors of jak 2

and like u said cut down on the duplicate missions
>>
Do these emulate well?
>>
>>384038606
Buy the HD collection, cheap as fuck and 60 fps
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.