[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughsts about VA-11 HALL-A?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: DDXAUUIXsAA3J6W.jpg (129KB, 776x1199px) Image search: [Google]
DDXAUUIXsAA3J6W.jpg
129KB, 776x1199px
Thoughsts about VA-11 HALL-A?
>>
>>384032943
not a game?
>>
>>384032943

the name of the game is fucking obnoxious, and the game itself cant really be called a game. its fucking garbage.
>>
>>384033131
It is?

Also comfy OST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYVERoBBWck
>>
Haven't played the game but the soundtrack is nice
>>
DOROTHY

LEWDS
>>
>>384032943
Expected a papers please, got a shitty waifu vn.
>>
>>384033186
define "a game"
>>
>>384033914
this. I at least expected some bar-tending or something interactive
>>
The music is the only good thing about it
>>
Lots of promise, fulfilled precisely none of them

Cyberpunk setting is not a factor in the way the story unfolds, bartending was supposed to get you insight on the society but the variety of customers is super low and they all either just kinda come from the same place or are not very interesting to begin with, and finally the waifu game is really weak, you don't get to focus on the characters you like the most and can't get much more out of them than the story gives you.

I really wanted to like it but the only feeling I was left with when it was over was "that's it ?"
>>
>>384033914
This, right here, is objective.
Glad refunds exist on steam.
>>
I'm not a /u/fag so I didn't get as much out of it as a lot of people. It's fun enough I guess.
>>
File: 1498104525501.png (228KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1498104525501.png
228KB, 500x338px
>>384032943
It was fucking terrible. I was naive and expected a bar simulator, but instead of it was filled with cringeworthy shit dialogue and terrible characters. Luckily I hadn't gone past 2 hours so I could refund quickly again.
>>
>>384032943
I finished it in one sitting. It was enjoyable, even though it has a lot of issues. Soundtrack is nice too.
>>
>virtual novel garbage

Just another shitty anime game. No wonder people dismiss games so easily because of their anime artstyle.
>>
>>384033186
Gameplay =/= Combat
>>
any decent bartender simulators?
>>
>>384033914
The waifus aren't even good though
So they aren't even waifus
The game doesn't even do that right
>>
Cute.
>>
Fag.
>>
>>384033221
following recipes is not a game
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.