[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's fine, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 2467586.png (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2467586.png
29KB, 300x300px
He's fine, right?
>>
>>384024125
He got misaligned. We'll never see him again.
>>
pretty sure all the dank memeing made him depressed
>>
>>384024125
He found out how the beat the whole game with 0x A presses and is working on his magnum opus.
>>
>>384025606
I'm almost certain he has actual autism and couldn't take people having fun with the WfRR video
>>
He's waiting for someone to complete his upwarp bounty
>>
He literally just released an hour long video on walls ceilings and floors this month.
>>
Imagine if all this research for speedrunning went into curing a disease
>>
He's never making a commentated video again because of all the memes.
>>
>>384026115
But curing diseases isn't fun. If it's not fun, why bother?
>>
My friend is dating this guy's sister
the guy works for google, he's pretty smart
apparently they talked about his videos in his interview (they brought it up, not himself)
>>
>>384026961
According to himself, he works as an professor assistance at a university.
>>
>>384025728
Wait, did he?

I thought there was one jump he couldn't get past.
>>
>>384027089
What jump?
>>
>>384027260
There's a pole that seems unavoidable in one of the Bowser stages. You have to climb up and jump off.
>>
>>384027089
Even without that one jump, there are still 26 other instances where you'll need to press A in a 120 star run.
>>
>>384027628
I think he's just looking to finish the game with any amount of stars without pressing A once.
>>
File: Half an A Press.png (776KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Half an A Press.png
776KB, 800x600px
>>384026115
This argument is so fucking stupid. The reason why he's put so much time, effort, and research into SM64 with such autistic dedication to begin with is because this is the thing he's passionate about. He seems pretty passionate about math, teaching, and pencil waifus too, but his main passion isn't curing diseases or medical sciences; it's pushing Super Mario 64 to its absolute limits, diving deep into the code and reverse-engineering it into a near fucking science, and pulling off all kinds of crazy bullshit like jumping through four parallel universes at a time while educating people about it in fun and informative videos because that's what's fun to him. Let the man enjoy his fucking hobby, no matter how autistic it is.

Now someone post his pencilfus.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.