[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: screenshot0045.jpg (227KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot0045.jpg
227KB, 1280x720px
>Blazeblue
>MAHVAL

What are these doing in Evo? They're both last gen games. Marvel can return next year with the new game. For now, Marvel and Blablue should be replaced with King of Fighters and Guilty Gear.
>>
>>384018978
BlazBlue gets some of the most entertaining Top 8s and CF is the last game it's getting for a while, it's at this EVO as a sendoff of sorts. Also it & GG play differently enough.

People voted Marvel in.

People run to the ends of the earth inventing up all sorts of excuses that they don't apply to other games in order to avoid playing anything from the KOF franchise.
>>
>>384019452
>People voted Marvel in.

Great. Which means it should have taken KoF's place and be done on either friday or saturday. KoF should be in the Sunday's games.
>>
>>384018978

>BlazBlue
>not the best game at EVO besides DBFZ

shit taste tbqh senpai
>>
Why is there so many fucking commercial breaks this year? It seems like they go to break every 15 minutes or so, it used to be on the hour only.
>>
those 2 are already main games. kys.
>>
Is the FGC the shittiest, most autistic community there is? Even Speedrunners have the decency to not constantly be assmad about timeslots and what should and should not be shown at an event. Every time you hear from the FGC, it's because somebody is sperging about some asinine horseshit.
>>
Is this the new BlazBlue livewatching thread?

Because that Kaibutsu, man.
>>
File: Rachel152.jpg (366KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel152.jpg
366KB, 800x600px
Both games are having their swansong, Marvel is getting replaced and for BB this is the last iteration.
>>
>>384018978
>Blazshit
>Mahval
>Super Smash Shit

Why the fuck are these games wasting slots?
>>
>>384022098
BB is hype by its own right. Just go watch evo4 right now and try to deny it. Nerima is wrecking shit.

Mahval got voted in by autists.

Smash spot was paid by Nintendo, wasn't it?
>>
File: 1405277443145.png (490KB, 640x713px) Image search: [Google]
1405277443145.png
490KB, 640x713px
>>384022004
>ywn be raped by rachel
why live
>>
>>384022326
>Voted in
More like all the niggers that play marvel spent all their welfare on it.
>>
>>384022326
>Mahval got voted in by autists.

Mahval is voted in by niggers.
>>
>>384018978
BlazBlue can be fun to watch and while I don't care or like Mahvel, I do realize it has strong passionate fanbase and as a game it's a beast of it's own.
>>
Why the fuck is the amount of games so low? Seriously why are they gonna limit shit if they're gonna let in two fucking Smash games?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.