[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Phoenix and the other unused Colossi be in the remake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Phoenix.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
Will Phoenix and the other unused Colossi be in the remake?
>>
It's already been announced that no cut-content will be featured.
>>
>>384012202
iirc, ico/ sotc's creator petitioned to have the cut content included in the remake

doesn't mean it'll get done, but bluepoint has the consent of ueda
>>
>>384012990
Ueda actually denied it.

>He also shot down any hopes of any cut Shadow of the Colossus bosses being reinstated and finally seeing the light of day

>"In this game there are 16 enemies and there's a story about 16 enemies," he told me, "so to change this history... I don't think about changing this history. It's finished with 16 enemies. "
>>
>>384013135
Loved last guardian but this guy's retarded.
This is a video GAME, a product to be sold, you can't sell the same?thing 10 years later with no added features whatsoever and expect it to sell.

On top of that, the number of colossi is completely inconsequential to the story, 16 colossi or 32 colossi, the number has no significance in how the game's events played out.
>>
>>384013135
man, fuck off ueda

SOTC's story is as adaptable as they come

this would've been a great opportunity for bluepoint to charm people who bought the original and the HD collection, because I don't think I'll be getting another version of this game if it doesn't introduce something new. Why the fuck bother with this anyway?
>>
>>384013135
can't they just add a bonus game mode or something?
>>
>>384013343

You should've expected Ueda of all people to treat his work as an art rather than a normal vidya game.
>>
>>384012202
Wtf?

Then what's the point?
>>
>>384014346
bui a 60$ ps2 geimu dumb goimu
>>
>>384014052
>>384013343

This all just tells me that he keeps making up lies about but the cut content.
None of the explanation he gave before about why each colossi has been cut, makes sense.
>>
>>384014437
Fuck off, the remake doesn't even look good, you can tell they are flavoring the atmosphere by adding all these colors and twist the themes, the remake is gonna ruin it all.
>>
>>384014628
Then don't buy it and be done with it
>>
>>384012202
He said that non of the gameplay features will change, nothing else
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.