[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 58

File: zodiac-age-art.jpg (247KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zodiac-age-art.jpg
247KB, 1920x1080px
There is no harm in stating this isn't the greatest RPG of all time. You'd be wrong, of course; but there's no harm in stating it.

Post party setup, bunny butts, anything and everything Ivalice related while we're still in release week.
>>
>>384007379

>ff3-10 are on pc
>11 and 14 on pc
>lightning sequels on pc
>type zero on pc
>stupid mobile shit on pc
>no 12 or 15

Square doesnt want my money. Lemme know when they finally get the balls to do simul-releases instead of waiting 2 to 3 years.
>>
File: finalfantasycastingptxii.jpg (517KB, 1800x1050px) Image search: [Google]
finalfantasycastingptxii.jpg
517KB, 1800x1050px
>>384007379
Would you watch a live action trilogy? y/n

>Part 1 EMPIRE ASCENDENT
Prologue "A Good Old-Fashioned Kingslaying"
Act 1 "Of Introductions" - Climax; Basch's rescue
Act 2 "These Glowing Stones" - Climax; Showdown at Lhusu Mines
Act 3 "The Leviathan Gambit" - Climax; Battle with Ghis, escape from Leviathan
Epilogue "My Dinner with Ondore"
>Part 2 GODS AND KINGS
Prologue "A Long Time Ago in a Desert Far Far Away"
Act 1 "A New Dawn" - Climax; The Leviathan Explodes
Act 2 "Forest for the Trees" - Climax; Arrival at Bur-Omisace
Act 3 "Of Darkest Days" - Climax; Bur-Omisace destroyed, Bergan's Possession
>Part 3 AGAINST THE LIGHT
Prologue "Into Archades"
Act 1 "Crystal Chronicles" Climax; The Occuria revealed
Act 2 "The Pharos Curse" Climax; Dr. Cid
Act 3 "Battle on the Bahamut" Climax; Duh
Epilogue "Revenant Wings"
>>
>aside from Fran, all the party are just humans, despite being set in pre-tactics era Ivalice
>>
>>384007815
> he doesn't know about the Matsuno interview where he joked about being a "hume supremacist"
Pretty edgy for 2006 to be honest.
>>
I always liked the gambit system. I don't even bother with the too advanced shit but I loved the idea of setting AI to certain flags to help grinding or bigger boss battles without always stressing with micro managing
Also I'd love to see another Vagrant Story Ivalice, a dungeon crawler with customizable combos and maybe a simpler but still involved weapon crafting system
>>
>€50 for a remaster
can't wait to pirate it on PC
>>
>>384007713
>Reddas
>not black
What the hell? Reddas is black you nigger.
>>
>>384007379
Last playable FF was IX everything after is dog shit. Im sorry about those awful tastes of yours OP, consider suicide.
>>
>>384007379
>Final Fantasy
>RPGs
Friendly reminder that adventure games with mediocre character customizations aren't RPGs, even Witcher games are more RPGs than FF.
>>
File: calculatorisnolongerajob.png (7KB, 357x161px) Image search: [Google]
calculatorisnolongerajob.png
7KB, 357x161px
>>384008182
>€50
what did he mean by this
>>
File: ffxiiyiaz.jpg (533KB, 1869x1085px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiiyiaz.jpg
533KB, 1869x1085px
All the talk about the remaster had made me break out my old ps2 copy, since I don't own a ps4. Decided to finally tackle Yiazmat last night. Ended up taking a break and continuing this morning.
>>
File: 1494227939202.jpg (230KB, 1080x941px) Image search: [Google]
1494227939202.jpg
230KB, 1080x941px
>dialogue is still muffly and compressed as hell

so they never had any voice files that didn't sound like ass? I was kinda hoping the remaster would have the dialogue in its uncompressed glory
>>
Am I the only one who can't seperate Balthier and Fran away from each other in parties?
>>
I kind of hate it, but I keep coming back to it.

I dislike the combat system; I feel it's the absolute worst combat system ever created. MMO's play better than this shit because there's just too much menu'ing in XII (at least in the beginning, I haven't gotten very far yet).

I also hate the combat animations for a lot of characters. I was originally going to make Ashe a Bushi, but after seeing her katana animations decided to reset. I tried to make Penelo anything other than a Monk, but all of her animations are piss ugly.
>>
XII was my first Final Fantasy game, believe it or not. Not that I didn't grow up in its prime ('92 birthday) but we had Nintendo growing up. Then I won a PS2 in a raffle and eventually found FFXII for $20 at Walmart.

I loved it. Blown away by the visuals and loved the party and combat system. The story was convulsed as fuck, though, but eventually I learned that was a Final Fantasy staple.

Been thinking about revisiting it. Don't think I ever beat it actually.

Come to think of it, the only Final Fantasy I have beaten is FFV. Played a majority of them, too.
>>
>>384008629
> even Witcher games are more RPGs than FF.

lol. Witcher has even less stats than FF.
>>
>>384008857
>ps2
>less than 4gb
>ps4
>more than 40gb

are we just posting random shit now? or are you trying to tell me the hd textures take up more than 20gb?
>>
Any tips?

Vaan - Knight/Bushi
Balthier - Machinist/White Mage
Fran - Archer/Red Mage
Basch - Uhlan/Time Mage
Penelo - Monk/Black Mage
Ashe - Shikari/Foebreaker
>>
>>384007530
Haha, okay buddy. Now go back to your humble bundle indieshit so we can talk about our game.
>>
Alright, what is the point of Revive on Uhlan if it takes all of their HP to revive someone?
>>
Anything Ivalice related? I'm playing TA2 for the first time in hard mode and it's been manageable so far, I wanted to know if there's maybe something that will really block my path later on unless I work on something early in the game?
>>
>>384009024

That's pretty similar to what I'm running, I don't think it really matters too much in the long run. You have most of the really strong combos anyway.

Some people will recommend against Baltheir going Machinist anad Fran going Archer because they have slower attack animations with guns and bows respectively, but I did it anyway because they suit and look the best with those weapons.
>>
>>384008661
You can do it, man. It's a pain in the ass but it took me a solid 7 hours as well.
>>
Should I play Tactics before this, because they take place in the same world?
>>
>>384009000
The voices are still muffly and weird sounding, like everyone's speaking through a box.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuzPwLLiQ9o
Example. And yeah, it takes up 40 fucking gigs for some reason. Had to delete the witcher 3 (70 gigs for that fuckin' game) to fit it on my ps4.
>>
>>384009240
Doesn't matter, they're generations apart.
>>
>>384009240
No. Also Vagrant Story takes place in the same world as well. Yasumi Matsuno recycles the same key plot points and story elements in each game so it's not like you need to play the others.
>>
>>384009240
no, it's the same "realm" but none of the stories have crucial intermixing. Shit, this uses the races introduced in Tactics Advanced and the plot of that game is Ivalice is a video game world "real world" kids get sucked into
>>
>>384009219
It's because guns are garbage, not because they are slow.

Guns' damage don't scale off anything so at endgame they're useless. The only benefit to them is they never miss.
>>
So does fighting unarmed ever become beneficial for monk?
>>
>>384009223
Its surprisingly not that hard. Granted, I've heard he starts pulling some nasty shit when he gets down to like 10% health, but so far everything he's thrown at me has been easily manageable.
>>
>>384008257
Rashida Jones is also not a rabbit. Shit list.
>>
>>384009551
>Granted, I've heard he starts pulling some nasty shit when he gets down to like 10% health
Yeah that's when he non-stop spams his instant death spell. Every time he attacks, someone WILL die. Just keep everyone spamming phoenix downs/rise and you should make it.
>>
You can literally emulate XII (With zodiac eng translation) on PCSX2 and it still plays the fucking same.
>>
>>384009701
(You)
>>
>>384009024
If youre doing it for stats...

Bashe/Balthier has best STR
Vaan = Phys all rounder
Ashe = Mag all rounder
Penelo = Mag out the whazoo
Fran = Literally ass.

Based on that best for Phys = Archer, Shikari, Knight*, Bushi*, Monk*, surprisingly WhiteM (works off str for reasons)
Best for Mag = Blk M, RedM, above with asterisk have mag elements you can use.
Mid ground = Uhlan, TimeM, Foebreaker

Only give to fran tier = Machinist.

Why?
Guns attack slow, and have fixed damage that doesn't scale with stats.

Otherwise do what you feel is cannon
>>
>>384009701
there're actually some gameplay changes in this new version, like some spells going from multi target to single and being able to assign a second job
>>
>>384009701
But it's not. High level spells are actually useful now.
>>
>>384009647
When it gets to that point I'll probably take another break since I got shit to do today.
>>
Only came into the thread to tell you Grandia 2 is the greatest rpg of all time. Skies of Arcadia a close second.
>>
>>384009782
>Bashe/Balthier has best STR

Why post lies? Vaan has the best STR in the entire game.
>>
>>384009998
yeah but he also have good everything else, making him an all rounder. Ashe is his mag counterpart. He's strong with jobs that utilize both str and his extra stats
>>
Does the game play in this get any better?

I'm at the tomb about to get my second job and I've literally just been auto attacking enemies for almost 10 hours with gambits mindlessly
>>
>mfw opening clay pots in cerobi steppes for the last 3 hours

Treasure chest hunting without save states is a pain in the butt
>>
>>384010218
yes
>>
>tfw obligatory 50 chain grind on skeleton bridge
Comfy
How's your morning, /v/?
>>
When the fuck did this come out
What is it even on? I have ps4 and pc
>>
>>384010349
PS4 last week
PC early 2018
>>
>>384010271
comfy af
>>
>>384009440
The main problem with guns is their CT. Even if they did insane scaling damage, they take a lot longer than other weapons to put in a shot.
>>
>>384010218
>automates the whole game
>complains that it's entirely automated

Or maybe you could setup your gambits in such a way that they handle all the busywork but leave you enough room to feel like you're involved in the game?
>>
>>384010398
>tfw have to wait another 8-12 months for mustards to finally agree its the best FF of all time
>>
>>384010218
When do I start getting like actual skills that I can use and setup better gambits?

I have some technicks but can't use them yet
>>
>>384009782
Vaan - All rounder, emphasis with strength
Balthier- Str and Agi, terrible Mag
Basch - HP and Str, worst Vit
Fran - All rounder, best Vit
Ashe - All rounder, emphasis with magic
Penelo - Mag and MP

Fran stopped having the worst overall stats ever since they made IZJS
>>
>>384010560
Steal, Shades of Black, and Telekinesis are really the only useful Technicks.
>>
>>384010582
Fran is an all rounder but has better Str than Mag.
>>
So is there any reason to get this over just emulating the fan-patched IZJS-version?
>>
>>384010640
And Libra, Achilles, Charge, Whither, Addle, Expose, Shear.
>>
>>384010643
Numerous balance adjustments.
2 jobs instead of 1 meaning more complex synergies.
Trial Mode tweaks.
Remastered audio/video instead of plain old upscaled.
Better stability.
>>
>>384010559
Lost Odyssey is the best FF of all time.
>>
>>384010741
>Achilles, Whither, Addle, Expose, Shear.

Yea, when they're not missing or if the enemy isn't just flat out immune to them I guess.
>>
>>384010643
Orchestrated soundtrack
New songs added into the ost
Two license boards
Trial Mode items carry over to the main game
Magic que works differently so high level, high damaging spells like Flare and Shear are useful now
>>
>>384010641
She has the 4th best strength but when Vaan/Ashe/Basch all tie for first its okay. She's also right in the middle of the pack when it comes with magic too.
>>
>>384010812
Breaks work on practically everything in IZJS.
>>
>>384010812
And? Firaga isn't useless just because there are some enemies that are immune/absorb fire. That's just how shit works nigga. Would be boring if all you'd ever need to use is one attack.
>>
>>384009591
Well you could put bunny ears on her as a costume piece i guess.
Might be tougher to digitally elongate her arms and legs but if they can do the reverse for hobbits i suppose it might be possibly.
But you know if they digitally black up that guy the ensuing calamity would cause a racism singularity.
>>
>>384010582
>>384009782

eh, agreed.
She's still my go to for ass tier jobs.
My cannon red mage
>>
>>384007379
rate me
Monk/Foebreaker
Blackmage/Whitemage
Archer/Uhlan
Bushi/Redmage
Knight/Machinist
Shikari/Timemage
>>
>>384010640
So then what abilities do I get that make the combat better?
>>
>>384010643
I bought it because I love IZJS so much.
Its an improvement (so far)

and the music remaster is actually good.
>>
>>384007379
why isn't this on pc? I don't have a gaystation
>>
>>384010946
>Red Mage
>Ass

The original go to broken trio was Red Mage, Archer and Monk.
>>
>>384010640
Traveler is pretty good early game. Vossler was hitting hunts for 3k damage with it
>>
>>384010932
So don't digitally black him up. Hire for acting ability instead of race quotas. Is it important, story-wise, that he's black?
>>
>>384011029
Because obviously you don't deserve it and Jesus hates you.
>>
>>384010398
Is it any good?
Does it require monthly sub?
>>
>>384011150
?
>>
>>384011150
Yes.
No.
>>
File: 4d3.gif (719KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
4d3.gif
719KB, 480x320px
>set up my gambits
>set the game to x4 and run through areas at sonic speed as my party automatically slays everything that even looks at me
>only fight bosses and hunts manually

this is the way FF12 was meant to be played
>>
>>384011057
why red now when you get two jobs?
In IZJS it was fine, don't think there is too much of a use for it now.
>>
>>384011150
why the fuck would a single player game require a monthly sub?
>>
>>384007379
Is shikari/red mage a good combo for Vaan?
>>
>>384011220
This is what I do except on 2X speed. This is the perfect game to listen to a podcast with, or go through an album.
>>
>>384008937
The combat doesn't "click" until you get enough gambits from the store and enough slots from the license board.
>>
>>384011410
Personally I had way more fun when I had only gambits set for healing and basic auto attacks but controlled everything else.
>>
>>384010954
anyone?
>>
>>384007530
you can emulate ff12 zodiac you autist, you've been able to for years.
>>
>>384011410

Playing (or rather played, didn't touch it for over a year now) the IZJS for ps2, and my problem with the leveling system is, that I have now shit tons of licences unlocked for all my characters but NONE of the stores sell any of the items that i'm allowed for.

And I didn't even conciously grind or anything. I dicked around a bit longer in an area that was intended because I'm dense as fuck, but that's it. FFX (Expert) was/is vastly superior to this shit.
>>
File: mcrekt.png (127KB, 413x588px) Image search: [Google]
mcrekt.png
127KB, 413x588px
Today I will remind them.
>>
Penelo: Archer/Black mage
Ashe: Time mage/Breaker
Basch: Bushi/Monk
Fran: Shikari/White mage
Balthier: Uhlan/Machinist
Vaan: Red Mage/Knight

What do you guys think? Damn, it's easy to think of a good main party, but fuck deciding the rest.
>>
>>384011335
You want to pair Shikari with Knight/Bushi/Foebreaker for the Genji Gloves and go ham with Ninja Sword combos out the ass.
>>
>>384011259

I don't know, why DOES FF14 require a monthly sub?
>>
>>384011234
>Why red now
Because you're taking an already good job and making it even better
>>
>>384007379

Another OP that feels like it started mid sentence and thought with an unsolicited nonsense opinion built around things nobody ever said nor any rational person with post toddler level recognition skills would ever argue anyway. It's like /v/ is completely incapable of approaching any game in any way that isn't completely and utterly stupid the odd time anybody makes an actual attempt.

/v/ really need a census or something to check the average age and IQ of it's current user base sometime
>>
>>384012070
me too thanks
>>
>>384011964

What jobs can use the Genji shit? Masamune I has combos out of the ass, so Bushi/Shikari seems kinda redundant for combos.
>>
>>384012070

>/v/ really need a census or something to check the average age and IQ of it's current user base sometime

so you're asking to essentially ban 99% of the people on /v/
>>
Is this worth buying if you've never played FFXII before?
>>
>>384012063
ff14 isnt a single player game its a mmorpg. are you fucking retarded
>>
>>384012260
Its actually won't let you progress past the start screen without a PS2 save file showing you owned the original, so I'd steer clear.
>>
>>384012260
it's more worth buying if you've never played 12 bbefore.
>>
>>384012172
Bushi/Knight/Foebreaker have licenses for the Genji equipment.
If you aren't going Bushi/Shikari the next best thing would be Shikari/Knight and then then Shikari/Foebreaker.
I have all 12 jobs taken and Basch is my Knight/Bushi, so I gave Vaan Shikari/Foebreaker.
>>
>>384011915
Black Mage is a full time job. Any subjobs that you give to black mage are ones that help it nuke better or gives it more options to nuke better. This is why the only viable subjobs for BLM are RDM (access to Dark and Ardor) and Monk (access to Holy)

Shikari/White Mage is if you want a tanky white mage leader. Its okay although for tanking purposes, I'd point you towards Shikari/Red Mage since it can tank and deal back passable magic damage or contribute with Darkblade shenanigans.

Uhlan/Machinist is good and one of the three jobs that can take Machinist as a subjob.

Red Mage/Knight is mediocre. Try Knight/Time Mage if you want to add extra magic power to your Knight or subbing Monk/Bushi for raw damage.
>>
>>384012260
I don't understand why you think that would be a reason not to buy it.
>>
>>384012575
I guess the real question is "why should I buy this version instead of emulating the PS2 one?"
>>
>>384012327

No it's not. It's a single player game where you occasionally connect to a lobby with random people for a dungeon
>>
>>384012650
hd, hd textures and new shaders, new trial mode, can now have 2 classes, 4x speed boost, trophies if you are into that.
>>
>>384012727
"you can see everyone in the world during anytime but it's not multiplayer so i can strawman"
>>
>that secret, expanded ending
I wasn't expecting this...
>>
>>384010954
do it
>>
Getting spanked by Addrammelech or whatever the lightning summons name is. Thinking of going to the not ronso tribe and getting Larsa, then grindan skeletons until I'm 45 and trying to beat all the summons before Bur Omistace.
>>
>>384013018

Sadly Larsa doesn't pull free Hi-potions out of his ass anymore
>>
>>384013098
He does do Shades of Black if you set up his gambit however, and that can be really useful.
>>
>>384013018
but why you want to stomp through the game like that?
>>
>>384013018

Mosphoran Highwaste has Blizzara.
>>
>>384010954
WHM/BLM is a huge mistake
>>
>>384013164
Anon, I've got seriously strong characters already because I go to all the zones way before I'm supposed to to get powerful weapons.
>>
Did I need a Rainbow Egg for the sick desert patient quest?
I've heard it give a Golden Amulet now
FUCK
>>
How far do I have to scroll to see Fran butt
>>
>>384013221
I don't plan on using the healing much, monk has access to curaja, white mage and machinist were kind of my dump classes that I didnt care where they went.
>>
File: 1457977019418.png (11KB, 399x494px) Image search: [Google]
1457977019418.png
11KB, 399x494px
Why is this game so insultingly easy? I'm only at the area south of wet giza plains but every boss so far has died in less then a minute using only physical attack command and the rare healing item.
Does it get harder?
>>
>>384013496
yes
>>
>>384013496
no
>>
>>384013190
It does? How on earth did I miss this?
>>
>>384013496
maybe
>>
File: fran.jpg (153KB, 693x900px) Image search: [Google]
fran.jpg
153KB, 693x900px
>>384013327
Not a rainbow egg, the giant serpentskin from beating that mark. >>384013361
farther
>>
>>384013496
sometimes
>>
>>384013496
all of the hard content is in the hunts and zodiac fights. There are some bosses that will whip your ass out of nowhere if you aren't prepared like elder wyrm but most of the storyline bosses aren't that hard.
>>
File: 1492318933552.jpg (21KB, 328x320px) Image search: [Google]
1492318933552.jpg
21KB, 328x320px
>>384013535
>>384013576
>>384013657
>>384013687
>>
Did they completely ruin the 3d models like they did with FFX rerelease? I am aware of some of the rendering filters being crummy, but it the models are ruined it's a no buy/no play.
>>
>this is a PS2 game

Holy fuck its so huge
>>
What other job should I give Balthier? I started him off as a tanking white mage, and both of my 2 job settings require him to be a WM. I was thinking Hunter because I don't have one yet. Last nights thread was the best at job speccing.
>>
>>384013786
Why do you think they ran the audio through a tin can to fit it all on one disk
>>
>>384013786
Uncompressed audio, son.
>>
>>384013759
it has some hard hunts, but it was never that difficult, but no FF game really is, outside of post game / side quests, and sometimes even then its easy
>>
>>384013776
Models are the same, just hd textures and they fixed vaans retarded 8pack
>>
>>384012526

I will emulate it and use save editor to have two jobs, but I forgot about the queue system. i would do archer/blm as a throwback on my first run on vanilla, where I did some roleplay and used Penelo as an archer with magic gear.
Does Time mage/White mage works? what setups will give me hastega, protega and shellga?
Ashe: White/Time
Penelo: Shikari/Breaker
Basch: Bushi/Monk (berserk 24/7)
>>
File: bal_screenshot.jpg (101KB, 603x360px) Image search: [Google]
bal_screenshot.jpg
101KB, 603x360px
>>384013496
>we want the "dark souls of final fantasy" audience
>>
>>384013898
1/2/3 are pretty damn difficult on a first time playthrough.
>>
>>384013898
They toned 12's difficulty down for this release. It's easier than even IZJS.
>>
>>384014019
I swear ever since dark souls got released on PC, everyone's been calling every game too easy like they don't realize there are a wide variety of skill levels. Games aren't supposed to be olympic trials, either.
>>
>>384013932
Thanks.
>>
>>384014060
IZJS was only challenging the way it was because it wasn't properly balanced to compensate for the handicaps imposed by jobs you chose poorly
ZA is the actual balancing they had in mind, but it has become even more casual-friendly thanks to the availability of a second job.
they probably made it like that so if you want to play like IZJS you can just pick one.
>>
>>384014060
I think if you could switch jobs freely they could have upped the difficulty, but considering it locks you in, I can see this being a decision to not scare casuals away, though as I said, it wasn't really that hard to begin with, even in the original release.

Only Yiazmat was difficult, and by difficult I mean you had to have a solid gambit deck that didn't fuck you
>>
File: ElderWyrm-ffxii.png (510KB, 920x592px) Image search: [Google]
ElderWyrm-ffxii.png
510KB, 920x592px
>>384014328

Most people complaining about difficulty didn't reach this motherfucker.
>>
>>384014607
I fought him in the original FF12 and he went down too fast for me to remember, but back then you could have every ability on every character so I probably grinded a lot.
I guess he's harder in zodiac job system?
>>
>>384014718

He can fuck your party like a Marlboro with bad status, and in that part of the game, you won't be able to heal fast. In vanilla you could do esuna with everyone, and that helped a lot.
>>
Is ninja blades all dark elemental?
>>
>>384007530
Even has it's own in-game fast forward button, emulator bro. Still doesn't fix who boring it gets once you hit the beach part.
>>
>Firefly
But why
>>
>>384012172
Knight and Bushido have the Genji licence.
>>
>>384015017
no, only some like the Yagyu Darkblade
>>
File: Tommy-Wiseau-3.jpg (544KB, 1982x1486px) Image search: [Google]
Tommy-Wiseau-3.jpg
544KB, 1982x1486px
>>384007713

Tommy Wisaeu as Vayne Solidor.

>YOU'RE TEARING ME APART LARSA!
>>
>>384013496
I've seen people die to certain bosses. It's mainly a matter of how overleveled you are, but TZA is easier than vanilla (free quickenings/summons, licenses that synergize are close to each other and are lined up for easier progression, they also have many more relevant augments (the original license board has 5 magick lore licenses total, while black mages in TZA get 16 of them)
>>
>haven't even reached phon coast
>yet I'm grinding some lvl 45+ skelingtons in some swamp area

I love when games are open like this and let me do whatever the fuck I want
>>
File: 1340468088309.gif (3MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1340468088309.gif
3MB, 290x189px
>>384009701
>>384010643

Enjoy your spell effect capacity
>>
>>384015443
That's what I'm planning to do, I want to grind for LP so I don't have to think about "herp derp you have to grind to be able to equip this shitty helmet :)" fuck off game you shouldn't need PERMISSION to equip something.
>>
I think I am going to pick this up today. I've never beaten a Final Fantasy game but everything about this game appeals to me. I love the art style, I love class systems, and I love political dramas.

Is there anything important in the game that is permanently missable? I hate that shit in RPGs. Also, are you able to mess around with different classes with different characters without gimping them in some way?
>>
>>384007379
Game is for losers who can't afford a PC. Fuck off, it suck!!
>>
>>384015482
>get some quickenings
>that one skill that auto your MP back to full on gambit if your MP is low
>non issue
>>
Balthier - White Mage & Shikari
Vaan - Bushi & Time Mage
Fran - Machinist & Red Mage
Basch - Archer & Knight
Ashe - Black Mage & Forbreaker
Penelo - Uhlan & Monk

is this a good setup?
>>
>>384015656
see you 359 days champ
>>
When I was playing it at 18, I had a hard time remembering names and states, wasn't giving a fuck about characters babbling, but now the plot is a lot clearer to me. And I'm enjoying the game a lot more. I guess it was intended for a more mature audience after all.
>>
>>384015592
>Is there anything important in the game that is permanently missable?
Not in this version.

>Also, are you able to mess around with different classes with different characters without gimping them in some way?
You can make any character any class, but you can't switch them after yo u pick.
>>
>>384015592
nope
>Also, are you able to mess around with different classes with different characters without gimping them in some way?
well, you can pick whichever classes you want for them, but only two per character. you'll gimp them a bit if you choose reallly badly, but if you're willing to play a jrpg that will last over 60 hours you shouldn't be bothered having to spend a couple of minutes learning what setups work well
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/191202-final-fantasy-xii-the-zodiac-age/75477310
>>
>>384015695
Switch Uhlan on Penelo with White Mage on Balthier.
The leading man shouldn't be a fuccboi healer
>>
File: 1425107905147.png (6KB, 170x236px) Image search: [Google]
1425107905147.png
6KB, 170x236px
I HATE

THESE FUCKING

TRAPS

MAKE IT STOP

There's an area in the Phon Coast where you get hit by a trap as you're entering a new area, it's horse shit.
>>
Is there an in-game lore explanation for needing a license to equip a fucking hat? Sounds like some dystopian future shit. Imagine a fashion police going around beating people with clubs for wearing a fedora without the proper license.
>>
>>384013985

Here. The quoted part will be the main party, the rest I was thinking about
Fran: Red/Black mage
Vaan: Archer/Knight

Seems good to me, but I had Balthier as Machinist and Fran as Red mage on my last run.
>>
Vaan - Shikari/Breaker
Penelo - White/Machinist
Balthier - Bushi/Monk
Basch - Knight/Bushi
Fran - Red/Time
Ashe - Black/Monk
>>
>>384015592
Items? Yeah, better steal the fuck out of the genji equipment from Gilgamesh or say goodbye forever to the most important equipment.

As for classes, there are a FUCKLOAD of missable skills, so if you don't choose all classes divided up between all 6 characters (all having 2 completely different classes each) then there will always be some skills you're missing.
Even if you do this, without guide maps of the license board, there are a ton of exclusive moves that can only be unlocked behind quickenings/espers.

For example, Shikari. Behind all 4 quickening slots there is a Ninja Blade lore you can learn, but you can only pick 3 quickening lores, then the last one gets locked forever and you can't get the 4th skill, so skip the Ninja blade 1 lore behind the first quickening if you pick Shikari, otherwise you won't be able to get 2, 3, or the Yagyu Darkblade (important) weapon if you just go through it willy nilly.

Ignore the people who say there are no missables.
>>
>>384016145
idk where it is right now but it definitely exists
you should see Tactics Advance 2's law system, it's even more retarded
>>
>>384015657
Spell effect capacity means that certain spells cant go off while other spells are in play. For example Waterga, which means that certain enemies can rape the shit out of you by chain casting and you can't even get off a cure spell.

It was removed in the PS4 version.
>>
>>384016140
Libra and float motherfucker
>>
>>384016226

>two monks and two bushis

Triggered. Don't do this to me.
>>
>>384016140
If only there was a spell that granted immunity to traps
>>
>>384016145
>Sounds like some dystopian future shit.

Arguably that's exactly what they were going for, what with the Judges having such a presence in Archades. Though its weird the game doesn't have "unlicensed" equipment, aside from like two or three swords. Two of which are story related, and the third you don't get until you've done quite literally everything else in the game.
>>
>>384016341
this is why you mix magic AND potions into gambits

plus you never know when the mage will die suddenly.

>>384016140
put float on gambit.
>>
File: 1448517593295.jpg (7KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
1448517593295.jpg
7KB, 250x248px
>RNG CHEST still not fixed
>>
>>384016583
What's wrong? These are among the best classes.
>>
>>384016796

Norhing wrong, my man. It just triggers me not having all jobs represented.
>>
>>384016796
>>>>>stacking classes
Literally vomitting
Now I have to clean my carpet
Thanks, asshole
>>
File: rebel scum.png (548KB, 588x569px) Image search: [Google]
rebel scum.png
548KB, 588x569px
In Zodiac Age, if you've hit level cap and filled both jobs, is there anything that can fight back or even kill you? Or is it just too easy now?
>>
how is the seitengrate/trango tower handled in this game, the same way? would kinda like a reliable way to get them a la tournesol
>>
>>384016875

>>384016931
Uhlan and Archer seemed like pointless classes, so I left them out.
>>
>>384017046
For Trango, abuse autosave and try to steal it from Zodiark.
>>
>>384016648
This shit almost ruins the game for me. I've never gotten a single piece of equipment from a chest and I've played for 12 hours now. It's all been potions, knot of rust and 60 gil.
>>
>>384016998
>is there anything that can fight back or even kill you?

yiazmat
>>
>>384016998
It mostly depends on your equipment and spells available.
>>
>>384017194
>he didn't give his party leader a steal gambit
Free curative items, free loot, free armor, free weapons, even free accessories.
>>
>>384016998
They even admitted in interviews that even with the tweaks they made to enemies and other things, the game would be easier with the inclusion of the second job.

That's why shit like Trial Mode and Weak Mode (permanently Level 1) exist.
>>
R8 my proposed classes, I'm trying to find a nice balance between Synergy and Canon roles.

Vaan======= Knight / Time Mage
Pinelo===== White Mage / Machinist
Balthier=== Shikari / Foebreaker
Fran======= Red Mage / Shikari
Basch====== Uhlan / Monk
Ashe======= Bushi / Black Mage
>>
>>384017351
I have steal on Vaan AND Balthier.
I'm getting plenty of sellable loot but still no equipment.
>>
>>384017194

Chests respawn with only one screen, and there's the 4x. I got the Zodiac Spear on Henne Mines on IZJS in less than an hour.
>>
>>384017353
What about special enemies like the mandragoras, archaeroaevises or lv99 red chocobo? Couldn't they have given High Reavers more VIT or something? Add more skeletons?
>>
>>384017414
It'll get easier after Tomb of Raithwall when you can get thief's cuffs. Or get them from trial mode or something, TZA is pretty cheesy.
>>
>>384015826
Same, but I think my under developed English skills held me back the most
>>
>>384016875
>>384016796
>>384016226
you cant stack classes
>>
File: 1451555673860.jpg (18KB, 187x260px) Image search: [Google]
1451555673860.jpg
18KB, 187x260px
>no PC version announcement

Fuck you Square-Enix.
>>
>>384017972
Why not? Besides autism.
>>
>>384018086
You literally cant' the game doesn't allow, you can have 1 person per class. after you pick the class the game doesn't allow another character to pick it
>>
>>384016140
Ayy
>not coming prepared
>>
>>384018172
Then how did I manage to do this?
>>
>>384018172
They changed from IZJS? How mean. I consider part of the appeal to be able to play with six white mages.
>>
>>384018032
Wait 6-12 months and we'll get one. SE exploits double dippers.

One of the first things I'm going to do is turn off a bunch of the effects making this shit look blurry.
>>
>>384018172
Have you played the game?
>>
>>384017378
monk suits vaan better as his stupidly high protag stats make up for some of its deficiencies in damage, and he was always the games best tank, then again I guess vaan could just do anything though
>>
>>384018323
maybe they changed it with secondary classes but izjs you couldnt stack classes.
>>
Btw how do I beat this shiteating grin wearing turbo troll?
>>
>tfw no FF12 online that let you play as bangaa, seeq or garif

Don't tell me about FFXI, I want the FF12 setting.
>>
What's the completely min/maxed autist character/job combo? I want to have as little fun playing this game as possible.
>>
>tfw spend an hour trying to kill the trickster
>every single time i get it to 1% it decides to spam choco-comet with no fucking remorse
fuck this physical immune bullshit drain doesnt help worth shit
>>
>>384018442
Well you definitely can in TZA.
>>
give me the absolute worst class combos for each character
>>
>>384018652
Machinist/Breaker x6
>>
>>384018527
I made my party with being OP in mind.
>>384016226
>>
>>384018565
I just spammed him with drain after he became immune to almost everything.
>>
>>384018527
just grind for the rare drops for items you need to sell to unlock rare weapons
that or hunt for rare invisible treasure chests with 1% chance to drop anything good

that will kill all fun for you
>>
>>384018527
just hunt down the Seitengrat bow if you want to make the game laughably easy
>>
>>384018729
i only have ashe and fran able to drain i think i fucked up jobs since penelo is useless archer/shikari
gonna try one more time with both vaan and basch berserked
>>
File: thiccvieras.jpg (130KB, 1252x537px) Image search: [Google]
thiccvieras.jpg
130KB, 1252x537px
HNNNNNNG
>>
File: 1356891498585.png (1017KB, 665x663px) Image search: [Google]
1356891498585.png
1017KB, 665x663px
>>384007379
>Google to see if this is coming to PC
>Dozens of clickbait articles with the title "Is FF12 coming to PC?"
God I hope everyone working at Polygon, Mic, etc. starves to death when they lose their jobs.
>>
>>384018723
Vaan - Shikari/Foebreaker*
Balthier - Bushi/Knight
Penelo - White Mage/Time mage*
Ashe - Black Mage/Knight*
Fran - Foebreaker/Machinist?
Basch - Uhlan/Time mage*

The ones with * are the ones I'm not sure of. Would Penelo be better off as a White mage/Shikari to be able to use evasion knives and shields to keep herself alive, or is time magic really good enough to be a staple for the team?
As for Ashe, she's going to be using greatswords but if I go Black Mage/Red Mage she won't be using greatswords until endgame after I get Ultimae/Zodiark/Chaos because all the greatsword skills for Red Mage are locked behind those Esper Licenses which is fucking stupid.
Any tips?
>>
>>384018723
>vaan with no monk
>ashe with no samurai
>basch with no black mage
your party isn't min/maxed for shit, these are probably the most glaring issues with your party based on min/maxing for the characters individual stat growth and mechanics on some items like katanas suiting ashes spread way better than any one else besides vaan.

There is literally a 100% autism guide for this going back to the IZJS board on gamefaqs if you are interested, and with the inclusion of an extra job per character, you can have a job that suits your tastes now for each without feeling so shitty about things like basch black mage
>>
>>384018985

Grind motes.
>>
where the male vieras be at?
>>
>>384019150
Adventuring
They only come to the village for som fuk
>>
>>384008337
12 is the best game in the series by far.
It's about time more people realized it.
>9
Oh the game that you can run from every battle and beat at level one?
The game you are forced to do that and skip all cutscenes just to get the strongest weapon in the game?

12 is the best, this remastered Zodiac version makes it even better.
You are wrong.
>>
File: b49.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>384018985
FUCKING ELEMENTALS GET OUT
>>
>>384019351
Nigga did I just hear you casting some magick
>>
>>384019298
but the wimmin be adventuring too
>>
>>384019081

Ain't Bushi the most flexible job now? If you put it on a mag character, just pair it with a str job, if you put it on a str character, pair it with a mag job.
>>
Explain Horology to me
>>
>>384019351
>saw one during the sand tower
>fucking rekt me in a hit
>>
>>384011774
I don't really get why 10 gets so much praise. It has pretty good battle system but everything else sucks dick.
>>
File: 1499217239697.jpg (302KB, 2641x1924px) Image search: [Google]
1499217239697.jpg
302KB, 2641x1924px
>>384019397
nigga i just wanna keep myself healthy is that so much to ask
>>
>>384007530
But FF12 run perfectly on PC with an emulator.
>>
File: 1497835193579.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497835193579.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
>Red Mage/Bushi Ashe
So versatile
Who needs a party
>>
Waiting for the next game set in Ivalice, a final fantasy tactics sequel. That shit was the bomb back in day. Still have it on gba emulator.
>>
>plan my build
>start playing
>see a cutscene
>"fuck that, Basch is a fucking Knight!"
>>
>>384008981
>Blown away by the visuals and loved the party and combat system.
I think the game still looks good artistically. Obviously in pure graphical ability it won't hold up but I like the character and world design a lot. I especially love how big everything is. Towns in FF12 actually feel like towns with actual populations, grand tombs and palaces and shrines/churches hare large and imposing. Stuff like that.
>>
What's best setup for the characters /v/? I don't want to restart my game over because I fucked something up.
>>
File: 2017-07-15 12.27.31.jpg (123KB, 913x1016px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-15 12.27.31.jpg
123KB, 913x1016px
>>
File: 1500037803847.png (52KB, 1028x557px) Image search: [Google]
1500037803847.png
52KB, 1028x557px
>>384022058
>>
>>384009359
IIRC some time between XII and Tactics there was a "cataclysm" that I think wiped out the Moogles (since Goug was a moogle city I believe) and either wiped out or caused the other non-hume races to be driven out of Ivalice as well.
>>
>>384021936
XII is fucking crazy, like the zone with the entrance to the Tomb of Raithwall that's just eye candy and there's absolutely nothing to do there except admire its majesty.
>>
WHY IS PHYSICAL IMMUNE A FUCKING THING
WHY DO MARKS SUDDENLY FUCKING HAVE A .5 SECOND ATB AT 10%
>>
>>384022341
>Yiazmat's zero charge time
Love it, you bastard.
>>
what should I know before jumping into vagrant story?
>>
>Restarted 3 times thanks to autism.
>Don't know who to make what.
I thought machinest wouldn't be a steaming pile of shit but BOY was I wrong. Guns in this game are the worst fucking thing ever.

Somebody help my autism, who should be what in terms of min max.
Or more importantly, what the fuck goes good with MONK!
>>
>>384022341

You're supposed to put the battle speed at the highest against enemies with no charge time like Zodiark.
>>
>>384022441
this is just for marilith and trickster so far as i know its rank Vs that do it i guess
gilgamesh doesnt have this bullshit does he?
>>
>>384022779
Gilgamesh has at least the full paling.
>>
>>384022712

>guns sucks
>fixed damage disregarding equipment
>elemental shots no one else gets, like earth elemental shots
>>
>>384007530
they're waiting until all of 15s dlc and updates are done before putting the complete collection on PC
>>
>when you sneak/R2 through necropolis if nabudis and open a hard to reach chest only to get a lump of rust you know you could have gotten a God drop in that chest instead
>>
>Literally copying and pasting the same PR image and making daily shill threads for an abortive SE remaster
This is almost as bad as that autist who keeps making FF9 threads
>>
Balthier - uhlan/foe breaker

Fran - whm/mch

Is this decent for them?
>>
Vaan Monk/
Ashe Samurai/Time Mage
Fran Redmage/
Penelo White/Shik
Basch Knight/Black
Balth Ulahn/

Should I turn Fran into a Red/Arch or Breaker?
I will probably throw Machinist on Balthier since I don't like the job and am not using him.
>>
>>384022897
the what
>>
>>384009782
>>384010582

>made my Balthier a mage
>made my Penelo a physical attacker

How bad did I fuck up? Should I just start over?
>>
>>384007379

My current party is Vaan as a Bushi, Balthier as a Shikari, Fran as a foe breaker and Basch as a Archer. Also Penelo is a monk
>>
>>384023297
juts give them secondary classes that are the opposite
>>
>>384023454
When do you unlock the secondary class? I'm at Raithwall's Tomb
>>
>>384023240

After you beat him enough, he will get immune to everything for some time.
>>
>>384023630
Right at the end of it.
>>
>>384023683
thx bby
>>
>>384008634
better than 60
like i dont understand your point
game prices are just fucked
>>
>>384009306
and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>384016257
>the Yagyu Darkblade (important) weapon if you just go through it willy nilly.

Fuck I just noticed this. Guess I'm starting over then. Luckily I was just 15 hours in.
>>
I have a really hard time picking between:
Machinist/Uhlan and White Mage/Time Mage
or
Machinist/White Mage and Uhlan/Time Mage

Machinist/Uhlan is pretty useful for general gameplay but Machinist/White Mage has the devastating Dark Shot + Dark Robe combo for endgame. I'm leaning to Machinist/Uhlan simply because White Mage/Time Mage is godly support.
>>
>>384024552
Honestly I was more of a fan of the big fuck you huge license board. At least there were no missable equipment/skill licenses on that which can COMPLETELY FUCK YOUR BUILD if you're not using a guide.
>>
>>384022102
How's the Esper distribution for this?
>>
>>384024881

The only problem with the vanilla board was how weak every weapon type were compared to the end game shit. Outside of the ZS and Masamune, the best weapons were Ultima Blade, Ragnarok, Excalibur and Tournesol, all greatswords.
>>
>>384024696

Lances can hit flying opponents though, so maybe you'll want to take it into consideration when pairing it with a ranged job.
>>
>>384016257
>there are a ton of exclusive moves that can only be unlocked behind quickenings/espers
Christ, this triggered me so hard in IZJS. At least double licenses eased this a bit.
>>
Is Spellbound status you cast, or those cast on you?
>>
>>384025189
Did it? Did it really? Or did it make it worse, good sir?
>>
>>384025217
Buffs on you.
>>
File: db0.png (77KB, 200x186px) Image search: [Google]
db0.png
77KB, 200x186px
>mfw finding bravery spell in nabudis
I am become death, destroyer of worlds
>>
>>384024881
Thank you for warning me way ahead in time though. I like the new system but I didn't pay attention to how the new license board locks you out of certain upgrades with the placement of quickening licenses. It just seems kinda cruel to lure you into getting those quickenings early and lock you out of endgame equips. I'd probably have noticed if I had never played the original.
>>
>>384025272
That's such an enormous distinction
Thanks
>>
>>384025231
Yes. In the sense that I'm more willing to give up exclusive tiles since I can make up for it with options in the other board.
>>
If I pick an Esper or quickening lore on my first board, will it be unlocked on the second board?
>>
>>384025498
Yes.
>>
>>384025298
>It just seems kinda cruel to lure you into getting those quickenings early and lock you out of endgame equips. I'd probably have noticed if I had never played the original.
It's very cruel, but people were complaining there were too many options and there's too much freedom in the original so they added classes and a bunch of exclusive/missable stuff just to fuck with you because apparently that's what the fans want.
>>
>Balthier should be a WHM meme

Who started this
>>
>>384024696
Whm/mch all day every day
>>
>>384007379
I played the original version after it came out and I still haven't beat it after 200 hours, I still have my save in my memory card. I'll wait for this version to drop on PC and then I'll pirate it.
>>
>>384025674
It was a thing in the original IZJS
>>
>>384025674
Don't know but fuck that I made him a Bishi Knight.
I mean Bushi Knight.
>>
vaan: BLM/bushi
balt: WHM/monk
fran: uhlan/redmage
basch: knight/foebreak
ashe: machinist/time mage
penelo: i fucked up shes useless

how much else did i fuck up, at stillshrine
>>
>>384016257
>>384024552
>>384024881
>>384025298
>>384025602
Is there an autism board planning and/or steal guide to avoid missing other important shit like this?
>>
reading the guide on gamefaqs.

Hunter=uhlan?
Bushi= samurai?
which one is shikari?
>>
Wait, do they lose the access to the first job's esper stuff if not yet unlocked by choosing a second one?
Going through the red mages + x board right now and the swords are gone.
>>
>>384025602
I don't understand why developers decide to lock content behind timed events or similar guide dang it nonsense. Oh well, thanks again for saving me 60-70 hours.
>>
>>384025940
just steal everything
autism board planning will take a while since people are still arguing on combinations
>>
>>384026015

Hunter=shikari=knifes and ninja daggers
Bushi=Samurai, yes
Uhlan=lancer
>>
>>384025938
sort of wasting ashe's stats with that build. she has top tier magic and strength.
>>
>>384026015
Shikari is Hunter. Bushi is Samurai.
>>
>>384026015
hunter is shikari
bushi is samurai
uhlan is uhlan
>>
>>384026171
Why the name change what the fuck
>>
>>384026548
Weird how Samurai became Bushi and Hunter became Shikari, hahah.
>>
Ashe: WHM/Time mage
Penelo: Shikari/Breaker
Basch: Archer/Knight
Vaan: Bushi/Monk
Fran: Red/Black mage

Fran and Balthier are pretty much throwaway jobs. May I switch the red mage and machinist to have Black robes+dark shot shenanigans?
>>
>>384026708
Isn't Ashe better at BLM/RDM than Fran?
>>
>>384019812

Because it's good
>>
>>384026885

Maybe, but I don't want to use Fran. She is weird running.
And well, Red mage also equips black robes. what is the best combination of Uhlan, RDM, BLM and Machinist?
>>
Should I go Bushi/Time for Ashe or Breaker/Time?

I'm already set on making Time her secondary. Depending on what's better for her decides if I make Vaan Shikari/Bushi or Shikari/Breaker.
>>
What are my realistic options for consistent healing if my Red/White mages aren't currently in party?

When do the other jobs get white magic
>>
>>384027286
The deciding factor should be Shikari/Breaker combo which is absolutely devastating. Shikari gives Ninja Swords and Breaker can use Genji Gloves.
>>
>>384017194
Certain chests have set items that appear with 100% certainty the first time you open them. Like the one in the sandsea that gives you the golden amulet.
>>
>>384025064
Also maining running a pure a mage was completely untenable.

Everyone just ends up being "fighters who heal, occasionally cast magic" because it's literally the build the license board was made for.
>>
>>384027286
>>384027998
I forgot, don't fall for the trap and get Quickening 1 for Shikari, it locks you out of the stronger Ninja Swords later on.
>>
>>384026705
I'm still offended that Time Mages don't have their Japanese name, which translated means "Dimension Mage", but translated literally means "Space-Time Mage", which makes a ton more sense.
>>
Can someone explain why Prima Game's Guide recommended class set up is inferior to the one on GameFaqs?
>>
Vaan- Samurai Monk
Penelo White Mage/Machinist
Basch Shikari Foe Breaker
Fran Black Mage Red Mage
Ashe Knight/ Time Mage

Unsure what to make Balthier, any tips?
>>
>>384028091
So I've got my job Combo down, can someone give me the rundown on how to allocate espers? Like do's/don'ts, cause I'm sure like with jobs it's totally possible to go full autist on this one
>>
Are stealing and poaching melee moves or can they be executed from distance, too depending on the weapon?
>>
>>384028053
Actually that was because of the spell queue which is no longer a thing in Zodiac Age. Previously spells can't be cast simultaneously so it was better to just attack rather than have the ADB get stuck until your spell goes off.
>>
>>384027286

Bushi is nice just for access to mage armor, which will give Time Mage a nice boost to MP. Breaker doesn't add much other than additional debuff options, and the usage of shields, if you choose to unlock sword licenses on Time Mage.

Shikari/Breaker is usually a bread and butter combination, but Bushi is also fine since they both have access to Genji Gloves. Can't really go wrong with either option, but Breaker might be the better choice if you want more durability/damage.
>>
File: chill t-rex.jpg (239KB, 1255x704px) Image search: [Google]
chill t-rex.jpg
239KB, 1255x704px
>>
>>384027893
>not equipping a pheasant netsuke on your machinist
It actually carried me a long way in IZJS.
>>
>>384028289
No there's that, but there was also the fact that you literally could never recover MP fast enough to match your magic churn
>>
>>384022341
>Mark busts out a 10+ hit chain when it gets to critical health and murders your leader
>>
>>384028091

What's this about Quickenings locking you out of stuff? I'm still pretty early in (just got to the mines) but I have a couple available on some boards. Haven't unlocked them yet though. Which Ninja Blades should I be aiming for?
>>
>>384028181
It's GameFAQs and a PS2 era JRPG, since when have they ever been worse than anyone for that?
>>
>>384012727

It's a shitty single player game at that
>>
File: quickenings.jpg (34KB, 913x567px) Image search: [Google]
quickenings.jpg
34KB, 913x567px
>>384028475

The red squares are quickenings. Notice it have four, but you can only pick three. Once you pick three, the last one will disappear, locking you out of stuff.
>>
Can you get more than one pair of genji gloves? Considering a samurai / knight which both get the genji license, would wanna know if this is a waste. If there's only one genji gloves item to be found ingame it wouldn't matter
>>
>>384028475
The 3 most expensive to unlock. The cheapest which unlocks the most is a trap.
>>
File: 1411798792110.png (3KB, 215x169px) Image search: [Google]
1411798792110.png
3KB, 215x169px
>get to feywood
>going to last thing for puzzle
>see the ghost t-rex
>>
>>384015242
underrated
>>
>>384028587
There's a 2nd pair from the Phon Coast hunt
>>
>>384028598
Surely this is fixable though right, if you pick the first one and skin the second, are 3rd and 4th "enough"? Or are you completely fucked without 2/3/4?
>>
File: goncerned.jpg (55KB, 587x587px) Image search: [Google]
goncerned.jpg
55KB, 587x587px
>>384028580
>>384028598

>game tries to gimp you by tricking you

Why would they do that
>>
>>384028763
2 and 3 unlock two ninja swords with the same attack power but different elements. 4 has the ultimate ninja sword and the slightly less ultimate Yagyu Darkblade.
>>
>>384028598
Sometimes. There's often one quickening that doesn't lead to anything and it's often a mid or expensive quickening. Shikari in general is a trap though.
>>
>>384028763
That's fine but the first one is trash tier. The absolutely important one is to not got locked out of the final which has Yagyu Darkblade and Orochi N.
>>
Anons, let's share autismo with me.
If there was a FF12MMO where you could just pick any model from the game, including every race, a character to have the same movements in case of human characters, and two jobs, who would you play?
>>
>>384029281

Breaker/Monk Bangaa.
>>
Was the Elder Wyrm supposed to be hard?
>>
>>384029281
We already have an FF12 MMO, FFXI.
>>
>>384029281
Viera Cumslut
>>
File: 1436762872613.gif (664KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
1436762872613.gif
664KB, 253x200px
How the fuck do these Quickenings work? I got Fires of War for Balthier but they don't really explain how the fuck you use it. There's a button prompt for R2 when I do use it but I don't know what it actually does when you press it.
>>
>>384029281
Moogle Machinist/Time Mage
>>
>>384029736
When you press R2 there's a chance you get a mist charge that replenish your quickening and lets you chain them
>>
>>384029736
Keep pressing R2 until you can select mist charge and then use your quickening again.
It works better when all three characters can use them.
>>
My fran is a Archer/red mage, should i use bows or mace?
>>
>tfw got XII HD a few days ago
>friend gets me addicted to XIV
>been playing this MMO for 12+ hours straight a day
someone please help
>>
Enlighten me on the Shikari/Breaker combination. Am I supposed to use break techniks and then rape them with genji+nigger daggers? What about dagger+shield for maximum evasion? Or even axes/hamemers?
>>
File: 1397744349029.png (87KB, 217x241px) Image search: [Google]
1397744349029.png
87KB, 217x241px
Why does the main character look and sound like such a faggot? Just got to the point where Basch joined my party and that little bitch is benched for as long as I have 3 other party members.
>>
>>384029974
Depends on what you're fighting, but you should actually be blasting spells.
>>
>>384030481
Balthier does not sound like a faggot you queermo.
>>
>>384029974

Bows to keep her away from danger when you're not casting shit.
>>
>>384030481
Balthier is no faggot, son.
>>
>>384030728
I think he means vaan. You know, the character that doesn't need to exist whatsoever
>>
Posting it here. Everything you can find on chests on IZJS. Don't know if they changed stuff on ZA.
http://www.vgmaps.com/Atlas/PS2/index.htm#FinalFantasyXIIInternationalZodiacJobSystem
>>
>>384030865
But Balthier is the leading man.
>>
What are some recommended gambits? I'm really fucking bad at choosing shit stuff like this
>>
File: 1229199375361.jpg (31KB, 251x232px) Image search: [Google]
1229199375361.jpg
31KB, 251x232px
>the new secret dungeon/hunts
>>
>>384031071
>If flying > oil
>If oil > fire

Is a pretty good one unless you can hit flyers with melee weapons and/or get telekinesis earlier>>384031049
>>
>>384031071

Health < x%: Cure
Foe > party leader target: attack
Foe > flying: attack for guns, bows, crossbows or lances, or magic for mages
>>
>>384028256
Melee. Steal at least is melee so I suppose poach is the same.
>>
>>384031071
>MP below % > Charge
>Undead > cure
>>
>>384028380
Rabanastrians live with literal dinosaurs at their doors. That's pretty cool but boy no wonder traderoutes are always fucked.
>>
>>384031071
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/191202-final-fantasy-xii-the-zodiac-age/75564207
>>
>>384026029
WOW I didn't notice that you can switch the board layout around after you actually pick a second one.
>>
>>384022779
Gilgamesh can be a bit bullshit but the fight is cool you can't even be mad.
>>
>>384031504
yeah man, I'm sure those friendly dinosaurs are a pain to deal with
>>
File: 1339804664551.jpg (3MB, 3760x5336px) Image search: [Google]
1339804664551.jpg
3MB, 3760x5336px
>>384010643
>>384010751
Pros
>character shadows
>remastered OST
>alleged CD quality original OST
>no spell queue

Cons:
>no Sky Pirate's Den
>No esper summoning screen
>no save screen
>inferior graphics
>dramatically easier gameplay(4x speed and dual jobs)
>no new content
>cutscene letterbox
>cropped FMVs
>ugly font

The game always had a quick map and the voices are the same. The graphics really are worse, there's no cherry picking here.
>>
>>384031792
>no Sky Pirate's Den
WHAT
WHY
>>
File: FF12NuMou.jpg (1MB, 1649x1510px) Image search: [Google]
FF12NuMou.jpg
1MB, 1649x1510px
>>384029281
One of these as a white mage/time mage for supporting everyone's ass and sick holy spam.
>>
>>384031863
Why are there any cons at all?
>>
>>384031792
I suddenly don't want this game anymore
>>
>>384031280
Why does no one remember that monk's poles can hit air? It's a long fucking stick.
>>
I finished the original on PS2, enjoyed for what it was.
Never got the hate it received at the time. Nor do I get the praise it gets now, and don't understand where these fanboys crawled out from. It's an OK game, somewhat disappointing for a Final Fantasy, but a very solid and enjoyable RPG.
>>
>>384032352
>phoneposting to make your shitpost seem more valid
>>
>>384032220
I never used FFTA nu mou's they were always so fucking slow the entire board moved twice before they got to.
>>
File: justsomerandomdude.jpg (8KB, 89x170px) Image search: [Google]
justsomerandomdude.jpg
8KB, 89x170px
>>384031504
>be me
>be rabanastran
>lose my dad and brother at an early age due to vile dickish wolves right in my backyard
>make a treacherous trip to golmore when i come of age
>barely make it back alive but found what i was looking for
>lovingly and carefully hatch the egg i found
>painstakingly train baby huey to only be aggressive towards mammals with visible anuses
>release him with a tear in my eye in the estersand
>trade route is safe, i'm a hero in rabanastre
>many years later
>some chode comes along looking like a fag and whacks baby huey in the hopes for a sack of dino poop worth like 6 gil
>huey flies into a rage
>fucking annihilates the little homo and all his friends
>baby huey was only doing what it was trained to do
>it saw an asshole, it killed it
>>
File: IMG_20170715_103232.jpg (108KB, 743x743px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170715_103232.jpg
108KB, 743x743px
>>384028580
I totally fucked like 3 of my characters but taking the first one which pisses me off

Ashe is getting locked out of a huge health bump on her samurai board
>>
>>384032397
This neo-/v/.
>>
>>384031792
So what you're saying is emulation is still the place to go?
>>
>>384032464
>unbiased list of pros and cons
>a shitpost
>>
>>384030168
Sure. Breaks are useful and then you whack at shit with a genji glove. Personally I prefer hunter/samurai for weeb darkblade spam with black robes (I'm hoping this will do great damage to Yiazmat but haven't gotten there yet) but breaker is a good choice too.
>>
>>384032807
Yeah. I'd wait and see how the PC port turns out to buy this, right now it's a pretty shitty remaster.
>>
>>384009219

Yeah Machinist and Archer really fit Balthier and Fran thematically but most job guides recommend against those jobs for them.
>>
File: detournesol.jpg (54KB, 310x239px) Image search: [Google]
detournesol.jpg
54KB, 310x239px
>>384031792
>using still images to nitpick a movement-based medium
Where's the webms, champ?
>>
>>384030898
This would be really useful as an interactive map like people made for the witcher 3.
>>
>>384031792
You forgot that there are FPS drops even on PS4 pro and it's only 1440p on that system. It's also blurry as fuck, 1440p looks more like 900p with AA.
>>
>>384010243
Explain
>>
>>384032992
If motion makes it look better then they'd both improve a nearly identical amount, meaning the remaster would still look worse in motion next to the original.
>>
File: IMG_7086.jpg (250KB, 964x2800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7086.jpg
250KB, 964x2800px
Anyone up to crystal hell yet?
>>
File: penelo.jpg (72KB, 631x519px) Image search: [Google]
penelo.jpg
72KB, 631x519px
>dat thigh gap
>>
>>384033160
>they'd both improve a nearly identical amount
false equivalency
>>
>>384032992
Waiting for you to make them.
>nitpicking screenshot comparisons because you're a fanboy
>>
>>384033248
They're the same game.
>>
>>384033252
I've already got the game, I'm not trying to convince anyone to buy it or not buy it. Just saying his methodology is retarded.
>>
>>384033248
No he's right, you're just retarded.
>>
>>384033223
No and not really looking forward to it. I remenber doing that shit without a map since I didn't have internet back then. Hellish.
>>
>>384033348
>making comparisons for the sake of comparison is retarded
>>
>>384033346
Post-processing effects look noticeably fuckier in still images but generally improve objects in motion. TZA added a good amount to PP to improve the visual quality of the game.

Go ahead and post a webm unless you're insecure in your methodology.
>>
File: 1470787309368.jpg (32KB, 220x306px) Image search: [Google]
1470787309368.jpg
32KB, 220x306px
>>384033242
>those hips
>>
>>384033520
Why don't you post a webm to prove how right you are. Unless you're insecure in your methodology.
>>
>>384033520
>Post-processing effects look noticeably fuckier in still images but generally improve objects in motion.
Prove this because I've never seen that before.
>>
>>384033650
>>384033669
inb4 he says it's up to you to prove him claim wrong.
>>
>>384033650
>>384033669
Fuck it, I hate spoonfeeding.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCZ2OGOBdLQ
>>
File: 1458517516965.jpg (53KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
1458517516965.jpg
53KB, 1024x578px
I'm captain Basch fon Ronsenburg of _______
>>
Can an i3 550 3.20ghz emulate the fan patched IZJS properly? if it looks better and has more cool little touches like the pirate's den than the HD version, I'd rather play it
>>
>>384033840
Look at that. It still looks worse.
>>
>2017
>Party members don't all get exp per battle
>Have to go through areas twice to make sure everyone is appropriately levelled
This is the one thing I wish they fixed.
>>
>>384033840
>the guy literally says he likes the old graphics better
>>
>>384034071
So the opposite of DF's opinion? Cool.
>>
>>384008661
Did they fix him in the remake?
>>
>people actually trying to argue the ps2 version looks better
You guys are fucking delusional to be honest.

Reminds me of that pic where the PS4 version looks like garbage compared to PC and the PS4 players are like "hurr i can't see a difference"
>>
>>384033840
>https://youtu.be/BCZ2OGOBdLQ?t=491
>PS4 has no sun

Good evidence faggot.
>>
>>384034229
>>384034212
>>
>>384034284
The new version looks WAY fucking better but the letterbox fucking ruins cutscenes.
>>
>>384034370
Fuck, it's even worse in motion. Why is it so blurry?
>>
>>384034489
It isn't even letterboxing, its some weird shit. Not sure why they cut off the bottom of all the cutscenes instead of just putting the subtitles over the image
>>
>>384034489
>>384034284
Look at the comparison pic, it's the exact same but now it's just blurrier and darker.
>>
>gil snapper will never appear
>>
Was just playing the original PS2 version and got wiped at Subterra in Ridorana. Holy fuck all the "optional" dungeons are a bitch and a half. I had a similar wipe trying to beat Chaos unprepared. Beat Fury and Humbaba easily, then got stomped by Chaos's stipulation (I equipped Nihilopoa and forgot when I megalixered...).

It doesn't even take long to get the lost time back, it just feels like they put fuck you style enemies peppered in with stuff you can normally handle. I am so tired of special moves that give confuse, disable, stop, etc together. There's too much menu management to even negate HALF of those effects.

The endgame for this game is infuriating in how assrapey it is compared to the rest of the game. Fuck this shit. Oh, better make sure you take off that Diamond armlet you've been using all game too goy. Oh, better make sure you've gotten telekinesis for those magick pots goy. Oh, have fun with no map and hidden rooms galore goy. Oh, hope you didn't set up a favorite party that is 30 levels above the useless ones.

8/10 I love it, gonna reload and try again.
>>
>>384034642
That's exactly what a letterbox is.
>>
>>384034837
Isn't letterbox where both the top and bottom black bars are of equal size
>>
File: plebs,amirite.gif (1023KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
plebs,amirite.gif
1023KB, 500x248px
>>384034705
>puts the effort into cutting and pasting youtube video screenshots into an image
>uses it to do nothing but blatantly shitpost
I guess everybody has to have a hobby.
>>
>>384033840
>PCSX2 version looks even better than PS4 Pro in motion
thanks for proving his point lol I was wondering who was right.

Even the damn health bar looks worse in the remaster.
>>
>>384034917
No it can be anywhere. A black box covering part of the screen is a letterbox.

>>384034928
>puts the effort into cutting and pasting youtube video screenshots into an image
Who did this?
>>
>>384035012
>he fell for the pro meme
lol get rekt faggot
>>
I knew I shouldn't have bought this game. Here I am and fall for the FFX TZA meme
>still slow as fuck
>still need to grind for every single skill and weapon to fucking use it
>don't have a clue where the next slot is so you randomly choose squares and hope you get to the right place to use the weapon
>Boring as fuck MMO combat
>Story still star wars shit
>MacGuffins everywhere
>poor OST

If I wanted an MMO I should have just bought XIV
>>
>Purchased the game on a whim because the steelbook looked nice
>Day 1 patch is only 100MB
>That intro sequence
>That town bursting with life and NPCs to changing dialogue
>That addictive combat system

Everything went better than expected
>>
Why does everyone fail to mention how horrendously disgusting the UI looks in the so-called masterrace emulated PC version? It's so blown up and pixellated and gross and low-res. Nearly unreadable and completely unbearable. Stands out like an eyesore compared to how good everything else looks
>>
>>384009953
Skies of Arcadia is garbage.
>>
>>384034743
Wasn't there a fight where if you equipped any heavy armor you were fucked?
>>
>>384035226
>don't have a clue where the next slot is so you randomly choose squares and hope you get to the right place to use the weapon
weak bait
>>
>>384035291
>>Day 1 patch is only 100MB
The game itself is 40 gb though.
>>
>>384035291
This post is a perfect example of a retarded toddler. ie a sony nigger
>>
>>384034171
You can get an accessory that lets them get EXP out of battle I thought
>>
File: 1406421045195.gif (215KB, 400x524px) Image search: [Google]
1406421045195.gif
215KB, 400x524px
Post your main 3 party team

Post the one character you never use.
>>
>Restart game 3 times because I dont feel I am making a proper set up.
>Decide on this as my 4th restart.

Tell me if I am fucked.
>Vaan
Uhlan / Foe Breaker.
>Panelo
Archer / Redmage
>Balthier
Shikari / White Mage
>Frann
Machinist / Black Mage
>Basch
Bushi / Monk
>Ashe
Knight / Time Mage
>>
>>384035291
>Day 1 patch is only 100MB
>this is now an amazing thing
Where did we all go so fucking wrong?
>>
>>384035375
Yeah, but I beat that one easily, it just applies a slow that can't be debuffed on the characters with metal armor on. There's one that seals magicks too, and one that seals the attack command (this is Chaos). The attack seal one is a total bitch on the PS2 version as the spell queue will slow you down. You have to use magicks and item spam. You can use the reflect trick with Scathe to do massive damage but with reflect up you gotta set up a designated healer with items to help out. I went in totally unprepared for it and wiped when he had a tiny sliver of health left and lost a lot of time, like 3 hours worth of time, all because I got cocky.

Then I did the same thing thinking Subterra wouldn't be too bad. Its a gimmick dungeon so you're forced to really explore it to advance and it just puts you in a bad shape if you go too deep too greedily.

I love the game, its my favorite FF up there with 9 but the optional endgame stuff is so different in challenge from the rest of the game its a punch in the balls every time you wipe. There is no middle ground; you steamroll the early game consistently, then the endgame pushes your shit in by purposefully making the "autopilot" you find yourself in and turning it against you.
>>
>>384035784

I used eveyone, and used Fran the least. She is weird when she runs. I'm planning on Ashe/Penelo/Basch this time
>>
>>384007713
>Put Nathan Fillion as Balthier and I'm sold
>>
>>384012063
Wow you're literally fucking retarded.
>>
>>384035291
>That addictive combat system
The fuck? Standing around watching things swing swords for 30 minutes is fun and addicting? Or waiting for magic to cast?

The only thing good in this upgrade is removing the Spell Queue. HOly shit that just bogged teh game down completely. Everything else is still the same boring empty FFXII i came to hate
>>
>>384032832
>literally listing 4x speed and dual jobs as a con
>not a shitpost
>>
>>384036505
He's a tad old for that sadly.
>>
>>384035960
Not amazing but appreciated in a generation of 2-10GB Day 1 patches. Pop the disc and play right away is a great feeling.
>>
>>384036404
Is Subterra that endgame one with the 8 lvl magic effect spammers? I got my ass handed to me their multiple times in the ps2 version
>>
>>384007915
Not really, no
>>
>>384036626
>making easy games even easier is a pro
>>
>>384036769
>we want the dark souls audience
>>
>>384036769
If it's so easy, just beat the game real quick and then play New Game Minus.
>>
>>384036828
>FF12 was already the easiest FF
>>
>>384035909
Ashe should be a Samurai due to high mag and str. Basch as Monk is perfect, Penelo is THE red mage and Vaan should stay a Knight.
>>
How the fuck did they go from the gambit system in XII to the brain dead version of it in XIII where you barely can tell your party what to do? It feels backwards.

Also no Bangaa party member? Fuck you.
>>
>>384021028
what does your gambit look like
>>
>>384036692
Yeah the magick jar enemies. I saw 1, and almost killed it with telekinesis spam but it started 1hitko'ing my people so I ran. Luckily its all instanced rooms so you can retreat to a doorway and just load into a safer area and regroup. I got killed by getting surrounded by enemies that had a move that gave disable, confuse, sap, poison, and stop all at once. 1 attack does all that and they spam it nonstop.

I love the constant level of tension in the area but the wipes always feel like bullshit. Right when you need it least the enemy will either spam their all ailment moves in unison or they will all hit you with a 6 hit combo attack.

>>384037176
No seeq pugilist is the bigger shame. Having a fat pigman just boxing everything to death and not giving a shit about the rest of the world's story would have been a fun party member.
>>
>>384033863
Damascus
>>
File: 1350192657477.png (661KB, 596x799px) Image search: [Google]
1350192657477.png
661KB, 596x799px
>>384037104

black mage penelo > red mage penelo > white mage penelo
>>
>>384037104
Then what does Basch and Ashe turn into?
>Basch
Monk / ?
>Ashe
Samurai / ?
>>
>>384037104
Samurai Ashe is meme.
>>
>>384038292
what other ff12 job memes are there aside from that and White mage Balthier?
>>
>>384038452
Machinist Fran
>>
>>384028091
Though if you have a bushi, the iga blade can be skipped. I personally skipped iga in favor of ninja swords 1.
>>
>>384032559
What did you pair her with as Sam?
>>
>>384034246
Well there's a x4 speed, so that at least makes his less of a time drain
>>
>>384038292
It's a meme but she looks pretty good with a katana
>>
>>384039346
Haven't chosen second classes yet but I'm going for Knight as her secondary
>>
>>384039862
I demand to hear your set up for each character now.
>>
>>384040148
I used pretty much all the meme setups

Vaan-Uhlan/Time Mage
Balthier-Machinist/white
Penelo-Black/black mage
Basch-Archer/Red mage
Ashe-Samurai/Knight
Fran-shikari/breaker
>>
Somebody help me out since I'm a bit torn.
Currently I'm planning on
Vaan : shikari/breaker
Penelo: monk/black mage
Balthier: white mage/machinist
Basch: uhlan/time mage
Ashe: bushi/knight
For Fran, I'm definitely gonna have her as a red mage but I'm torn between black mage or archer for a second job. Picking archer will let me have all jobs in one playthrough, but picking black mage will give me another black mage nuke, which would be nice. Any suggestions? Also, I realize Balthier would be better in a close range dps role, but I like him with guns.
>>
File: marquis-halim-ondore-iv.jpg (25KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
marquis-halim-ondore-iv.jpg
25KB, 750x422px
Yes, I agree. FFXII is the greatest RPG of all time.
>>
>>384039837

The ultimate katana is 1h though
>>
>>384036769
Weak Mode was made specifically for irritating, elitist contrarians like you.
>>
Zodiac job system was a downgrade
>>
>>384020038
Been emulating IZJS for years. It doesn't compare to TZA. Also, 2 classes per character.
>>
>>384040637
Neo-/v/ is too young for this meme, so your cheeky post doesn't get the recognition it deserves
>>
>Gave Uhlan to Fran

How do I salvage it? I want to run every job.
>>
>>384040879
It's the exact same game but faster and looks nicer.
>>
>>384007379
Why do I want to play FFXII again (serious)? I didn't like it very much the first time. And I rarely play games over again. But for some reason I want to escape into this game.

I am on the fence about buying it. They did not add in any new story line, which is what would have made me buy it for sure.
>>
>>384041069
Did the same, gave her time mage second. She absolutely wrecks with the crossbow now
>>
>>384041139
I mean graphically, IZJS emulated doesn't look as good as TZA. Also, there is actual strategy that goes into each character now that every character can't learn everything.
>>
I just want to see 3 black mages nuking something with scathes, ardor and shit
>>
>>384041224

Thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>384041396
>I mean graphically, IZJS emulated doesn't look as good as TZA
Yes it does see:>>384031792
And there is more strategy in IZJS than ZA.
>>
>>384041526
>da ps2 luks butter muh nostalgia!!!
fuck off retard
>>
>>384041626
It does, retard.
>>
>>384041526
IZJS is harder than ZA in a few different ways, not just class restriction, but also gil costs and some other things.
>>
>>384041674
You should get your eyes checked
>>
>>384041526
>don't have access to all the classes in IZJS

yeah, that was a shit decision. TZA is the true version of the game. Also, some textures on floors and buildings look bad or glitch on emulator.
>>
>>384041626
You do know the internal resolution on their assets is way above what the PS2 could handle right? When emulating you can make it look amazing by just upping the resolution, only thing you don't have is the shaders. Some of the shaders look good in the PS4 version, some look bad.
>>
File: 1375550568408.jpg (530KB, 1070x848px) Image search: [Google]
1375550568408.jpg
530KB, 1070x848px
>>384041526
>"This remaster is the definitive way to play the game" - Digital Foundry
>>384033840
>>
>>384041912
I'm waiting until everyone finishes the game and does the endgame to see which is the definitive version myself. TZA has the potential to be mind numbingly easy so the OG12 would be better in the end by being an actual challenge sometimes.
>>
>>384042270
The game wasn't rebalanced for TZA's dual classes from IZJS' single class.
>>
scan of guide when?
>>
>>384041760
>class restriction
oh for fuck's sake, dual classing is entirely optional. it's freeform vs shitty railroaded jobs all over again.
>>
File: b72.gif (213KB, 232x377px) Image search: [Google]
b72.gif
213KB, 232x377px
>>384043016
this
>>
>>384041760
>>384041786
>>384041912
Nice shitpost.
>>
>>384042730
I know. Thats why I don't instantly think TZA is the definitive version. People are already saying TZA feels easier (might just be x4 speed making them feel that way). I'm waiting until the endgame can be assessed. If it turns out to be laughably easy then this version is a floundering fish. The endgame in 12 is amazing in its difficulty. Anyone saying it isn't played with the wikia open in 100 tabs datamining their experience and can't properly be trusted as a source.
>>
>>384037025
That's not even close to true you stupid faggot.
>>
>>384043454
>Anyone saying it isn't played with the wikia open in 100 tabs datamining their experience and can't properly be trusted as a source.

kek. It was NOT that serious. Unless you were attempted a no level run.
>>
File: xyOSaCt.png (36KB, 268x237px) Image search: [Google]
xyOSaCt.png
36KB, 268x237px
>mfw im about to fight girugamesh
My hype knows no bounds
I created an extra save file just so I can come back and experience it again any time I want
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6KB, 194x259px
>>384044265
>girugamesh
Thread posts: 505
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.