[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you Deathevan Fuck you Infinity Fuck you encounter rate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170715_101700.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170715_101700.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
Fuck you Deathevan
Fuck you Infinity
Fuck you encounter rate
Fuck every fucking detour I needed to make to get to this point
Fuck this fucking game
I loved it
>>
2 is good, but 3 is better.
>>
File: 999 4.webm (2MB, 768x720px) Image search: [Google]
999 4.webm
2MB, 768x720px
>>384006626
No.
>>
>>384006626
I was going to start it up next
>>384006707
Oh and fuck having to back track out of Infinity to re-fuse.
>>
>>384006626
What about IV ?
>>
>>384006869
Also good
>>
>>384006805
I know you are gonna feel retarded now, but you can teleport back and forth between last dungeon and surface.
>>
Why does he have five cocks though?
>>
>>384007029
Being evil has its perks.
>>
>>384006996
Oh well, I never bothered to do it any ways.
>>384007029
Scrapped Bad ending from when you could have five party members at once.
>>
>>384007189
too bad he is one of the easiest bosses in the game
>>
>>384007318
At least it took all my fucking vitamins and wisdom seeds to bring him down.
>>
i don't think i could beat this game again today so kudos. out of curiosity, did you like the story and characters? it was my first RPG and I loved them, but maybe it's because i was easily impressed at the time
>>
I blame this game for planting the seed for loving town/settlement building in games.
somehow 3 and 4's faerie village did this more indepth, something about picking a housing style or searching out unique residents left a bigger impression on me
>>
>>384008070
Yeah I liked them; Sten and Prince Frog are my favorites. It's a shame they are worthless in combat.
The story was good, minus some silly moments like everything involving the Diet wizard.
Also, building up you're very own town with multiple combinations of citizens was amazing.
>>
>>384008667
Also, R.I.P armadillo mama and the pig loving little sister.
>>
File: 20134.png (15KB, 148x125px) Image search: [Google]
20134.png
15KB, 148x125px
>>384008667
loved Sten and his story with Torubo. I also got emotional at some scenes (Mina and Nina, Rand and his mother...). i'm glad it still holds up
>>
okay, what was that bullshit organ puzzle or whatever it was around Rand's hometown that gave you some endgame item?
>>
>>384009061
i never ever managed to do it so i can't tell. i even recorded that shit back then, did it seemingly perfectly and it didn't work.
>>
>>384008968
Honestly, the only really off-putting aspect of BoF2 was the ludicrous encounter rate.
Everything else holds up fantastically, and in some places I'd say better than what you'd find in Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest.
>>
>>384009479
One smaller example I could think of; bosses were able to still be a relative threat without having to take more than one turn at a time.
It's petty, but it feels fair
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.