[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Japan like characters like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Majorita.png (111KB, 319x440px) Image search: [Google]
Majorita.png
111KB, 319x440px
Why doesn't Japan like characters like this?
>>
watch this thread get deleted before all the other stupid shit because this site is horrible now.
>>
>>384004493
Because she was such a monster she couldn't be forgiven, even in post-game.

Out of a whole cast full of demons using questionable means, she was the only truly evil one. You can try and pity her because of her past, but she still killed and tormented thousands just for fun.
>>
dumb pedoNEETs
>>
>>384004493
Because the Olympics are coming up in a few years, and they don't want normies from around the world coming to Japan, and seeing how depraved they are. It's like someone going through your web browsing history, but on a national scale.
>>
reminder that cartoon cp will be banned by 2020
>>
File: 002.jpg (17KB, 256x243px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
17KB, 256x243px
Harada is the fucking greatest.
>>
>>384005738
Honestly, I'd rather have my tits in standard size every now and then rather than cow-tier shit or literal concave stuff. I swear the fucking archer is flatter than Zeroken.
>>
>>384004493
im not japan and I like that
>>
>>384005434
What are you basing your prophecy on?
>>
>>384007041
olympics
>>
>>384008274
This is actually true.
Imagine a shit ton of tourists walking around in akihabara and facing loli shit.
>>
>>384004639
>she was the only truly evil one
except she wasn't, she was being manipulated by Void. She thought she was helping him create demon Utopia and that end justifies the means. Instead Void used her and when she became useless to him, got rid of her.

I liked her.
>>
>>384008274
And what makes you think it won't go back to normal once the baka gaijin get the fuck out?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.