[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo this game is fun as shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: watashi no [S H A R K T U N A].png (234KB, 368x302px) Image search: [Google]
watashi no [S H A R K T U N A].png
234KB, 368x302px
Yo this game is fun as shit
>>
>>384001635
I'll assume you just got it, it's a good time for a few pick up games with some friends but the devs abandon it for months at a time and give meme blogs rather than actual attention to the game.
>>
>>384001635
Balance is fucking awful and the devs are tards
>>
>>384001635
What game ?
>>
>>384002167
There is literally not a single champion currently in the game that's overpowered, and apart from maybe Rook, everyone can be used at the highest level of competitive play. Prove me wrong, faggot.
>>
>>384002419
Battlerite
>>
>>384002715
>Battlerite

Never heard about it

It' MOBA shit ?
>>
>>384002871
Nah, it's not really like a MOBA at all, more like a Top-Down fighting game with simpler inputs and a lot of emphasis on positioning, quick decision-making and keeping an eye on the entire situation.

You move with WASD, there are no minions, no buildings to destroy, no 50 minute games, you just jump into a small arena either 2v2 or 3v3, and the matches are VERY fast paced, a round never takes longer than 2 minutes, and ranked games are best of 5.
>>
>>384002871
It doesn't have lanes or minion/creep farming or stuff that moba's typically have like that, its an arena brawler. As far as I know I think the only thing it really has in common with other moba's from a gameplay standpoint is the isometric view
>>
>>384002652
>There is literally not a single champion currently in the game that's overpowered
Poloma. Best CC, best utility and W O L F
dude just dodge or block it lmao and never get cc'd because then you can't dodge it and don't get near orb either because it bounces and does more damage than most ultis but it's on a 4 second cd and costs no meter
oh also it can root the first target
oh also it heals poloma
but other than that she's fine haha
>Rook
? how
>everyone can be used at the highest level of competitive play
doesn't make some characters blatantly stronger than others
>Prove me wrong
I can't prove anything to someone who is set on disagreeing with me.
>faggot
Way to personally get offended on behalf of the game.
>>
>>384003937
also I thought you were calling rook potentially overpowered, my bad
just woke up
>>
>>384003269
its more like wow arena with an isometric view than anything
>>
>>384003937
I'm not set on disagreeing with you if you weren't wrong from an objective standpoint.

Poloma is completely fine where she is, her CC does exactly nothing at all if you just keep track of when she has it up, her heal per second is below average compared to most healers unless she sacrifices meter for it. Her only real strength is Other Side, which can save teammates from cc combos, which is pretty valuable in 3v3.
Other than that, there is nothing another support doesn't completely outclass her in.

Rook is slightly underpowered because he's basically completely useless if you don't let him go into Berserk mode, which can be somewhat easily accomplished by professional players, however, even though he's never been used in a Major tournament, there are still multiple top 100 players that play him in Grand Champion Matchmaking.
>>
>>384005839
>her CC does exactly nothing at all if you just keep track of when she has it up
Yeah an aoe panic that she can use while you're mid cast even on your left clicks is nothing
>her heal per second is below average compared to most healers unless she sacrifices meter for it.
what else would she use meter on
You just completely ignored wolf and my winrate is higher than yours
This isn't a discussion this is just you waiting till page 10 to bump your thread about a shitty game
saged
>>
>>384001635
this game keeps me sane
>>
>>384006139
It doesn't trigger if you just don't cast. Just like, don't do anything for a second or so after you close the gap and watch her waste it, then keep track of whenever she has it again, easy.

>what else would she use meter on
Her EX abilities, which are both amazing. Swapping places with an ally can save you both from an ult if he doesn't have any defensive.

Ghost wolf has a long ass cast time, and the damage really isn't that high compared to other abilities that have similar cast times, especially if you get hit from a bounce off the orb. Also, it keeps her stationary for a while, which is REALLY not what you want as Polo.

>my winrate is higher than yours
78%, in GC.
>>
>>384006651
>Just like, don't do anything for a second or so after you close the gap and watch her waste it, then keep track of whenever she has it again, easy.
doesn't happen above bronze elo kiddo sorry to break it to you
she'll wait till you start casting a left click then immediately panic you
>Ghost wolf has a long ass cast time
well that's good because it deals over 50 damage on a 4s cool down haha
>78%
I'm 85% try again
>>
>>384007097
>doesn't happen after bronze
I'm trying to explain it like I'm talking to a kid, of course it doesn't always work that way, but getting into your opponent's head and predicting what they'll do is what the game is about
>85%
duo queue stomping through gold/plat/diamond with a new mate doesn't count
>>
>>384007097
If a Poloma actually plays like that, just cancel M1 immediately
>>
>>384004479
this is the most accurate summation of what the game is. it's fun, but it's missing something to make it a truly great game.
>>
>>384001635
Recommend me an easy hero to play
I always use the healer with the poison crossbow and she kinda sucks
>>
>>384009190
Oldur is a very straight forward support
Blossom is pretty easy and strong

Rook crushes shitters
Bakko is pretty good for a new player as well.

For ranged probably Ashka
>>
>cpu not maxed
>gpu not maxed
>can't get more fps
Why
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.