[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Garrys Mod

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Thinking about buying Garry's Mod.

What are your thoughts about this game /v/?
Does it have re-play value or is it just a one time play game?

Post anything Garry's Mod.
>>
It's the quintessential Steam game. Literally limitless content and you can play for 10k hours and not get bored. In fact, many have done exactly that. If you're not gonna get CS:S though, find files for it online. It's easy.

In short, get it you moron.
>>
Is this a shitpost or are you unaware that it's a completely sandbox game with no levels, story, characters etc. just assets

either way get the game for the extensive multiplayer and self made single player fun
>>
The community is full of children after a shitload of YouTube channels found out the game existed and most of the good servers are dying out because many of the long time
players have moved on leaving pretty much nothing but TTT and DarkRP servers. At least that was what I saw about a year ago when I checked. This game is certainly past its prime (sorta like TF2) but I suppose you could do worse.
>>
>>384002431
i've been playing gmod since it was still free and i can tell you that it was always full of children.
>>
i remember when wiremod was fresh and new i joined some server where someone had made these invisible things that slowly circled around him making a trail, and when he fired on something, they all went to that location at really high speed and squashed whatever was there.

so i copied it and removed the firing part of it and instead made it find the nearest player in the map and just go straight to them and kill them.

this didnt solve the issue of people noclipping, so i attached a bomb to it that would explode when it got close enough.

later i modified the exploding one so it hunts the player closest from spawn and kills them, working its way from player to player until everyone is stuck in spawn. worked really good in flatgrass, and this was before the bomb kill notice showed who the owner was.

but some servers had bombs disabled, so i made another that let out a really loud high pitched beeping noise. i found out how to make it not collide with anything and it would jump all around the player so admins had a hard time freezing/deleting it.

basically im just retarded
>>
>>384001680
>In short, get it you moron.
That's all the encouragement i need.

>>384001881
I know nothing of the game except all the memes i see about it on /v/

>>384002431
> TTT and DarkRP servers
What are they?
>>
>>384002431
Even TTT and DarkRP suck nowaday.
Cause they put the most shitty maps/swep in their gamemode, they put the most ugly unfitting playermodel low quality in their server and, in general, too many shit addons cramed in them. They don't even TRY to balance anything! The shotgun is still the best weapon all around in most server.

They just don't think when making a TTT server "Oh, i'm going to make a nice TTT server with good playermodel and better weapon where the player will feel good to play with even thought the hit registration of TTT is shit, with good quality maps that aren't either empty or overdesigned, or plain ugly and unfitting with the nature of the gamemode like those minecraft map"
now it's "DUUUH M9K WEAPON PACK OR JUST LET THE CSS WEAPON IN, PUT 100 ADDON OF BAD QUALITY WITH FREDDY PLAYERMODEL OR SPONGE BOB FUCKING WITH THE HITBOX, PUT KAKARIKO AND MINECRAFT B5 AND THAT'S IT BOY MONEY MONEY"

And DarkRP.. well, let's say that the "RP" part should be removed.

>>384002640
Trouble in Terrorist Town is a gamemode you play with 24 or less player in which some player become the traitor (scaled by the number of player in the server), who have to kill every "Innocent" and "Detective" and can buy gadget to achieve their objective like C4, Djihad bomb, Silenced weapon, Armor to cut the damage in half and more. Innocent have to team up and find the T throught clue left by body and in general, throught behavior by other. the Detective can also buy gadget to help with finding the T and protecting the team like health microwave (to heal you up), and he has a DNA detector where he can takes DNA from a body and immediately scans the T if he is not far away from the body or if he don't have a gadget to install somewhere to fake your location.
I really wonders why it hasn't been made into a Full standalone game, seriously, it's amazing in good server.
>>
>>384002640
Trouble in Terrorist Town is basically "Find the traitor(s); kill them". There are other mechanics involved, but they don't really matter.

DarkRP is just edgy role-playing.
>>
>>384003162
They don't even suck
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.