[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post one thing Nintendo has done wrong so far.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: switch.jpg (57KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
switch.jpg
57KB, 800x450px
Post one thing Nintendo has done wrong so far.
>>
no competent online system and the dumb splatoon headset.

I love my switch, but you have to admit that Nintendo makes some pretty idiotic decisions a lot.
>>
>>383996031
No good games
Letting splatoon exist
Letting all the shitty children games exist
>>
They released ARMS so close to Splatoon 2. That shit's dead.
>>
>>383996031
As a hardcore Nintenbro:
THE FUCKING
MOBILE
APP

I DO NOT WANT TO USE MY PHONE TO MAKE A FUCKING LOBBY AND USE VOICE CHAT NINTENDO
>>
Making that shit so fragile, seen so many with scratched screens that I'm overly protective of mine
>>
>>383996031
-Stupid voice chat solution
-An annoying lack of big games between zelda botw and mario odyssey

All I can list for now.
>>
>Can't backup Switch save files when even the Vita and Wii U could because they're paranoid of another Smashstack/Cubic Ninja/OoThax.
>Everything to do with the voice chat being on a smartphone you tether to the Switch when, again, the Vita could do that shit natively.
>Switched from Club Nintendo to My Nintendo and not only gave us even shittier rewards but there aren't even enough to spend your silver coins on a monthly basis unless you really love 5 tickets for 420 coins in Miitomo or really shitty Prima guides for 10 gold coins (I.E. $10).
>Make Miitomo yet don't let you import this MIi into the Switch, Wii U, or 3DS after giving their system an update.
>Half assing the translations and localizations of some games (Not most)
>Refusing to physically localize certain games in the US like the Boxboy collection, Rhythm Heaven Megamix, Picross 3D 2, or Fatal Frame 5 when Europe of all places gets them by the boatload.
>Still don't have cross system purchases as a norm for at least VC so you have to rebuy shit for the fourth time now if you want to be a legit consumer while both Microsoft and Sony let you do that by default.
>The insane prices of Joycons and controllers compared to their competitors.
>NES/SNES games you don't even get permanently while you have the subscription, it rotates out every month instead so you can't build up a collection like you can with box Microsoft and Sony.
>>
>>383996381
Nintendo has the choice between scratched screen and shattered screens. They will pick the option that's most kid friendly.
>>
File: my-nintendo.png (176KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
my-nintendo.png
176KB, 1200x630px
Go on. TRY to defend it.
>>
>>383996528
>NES/SNES games you don't even get permanently while you have the subscription
They changed that. It's basically a Netflix of games while you remain subscribed.
>>
>>383996608

>Your coins are expiring!
>Meanwhile, on the Switch itself, I get 40 fucking % off Snake Pass and Bomberman for free

Yeah, the paid online model is going to destroy this shitty system they had to kill off the original Nintendo club for. Jesus christ.
I can see it only surviving if they really do decide to keep 3DS going forever for no fucking reason, since it won't be included in Switch Online for obvious reasons.
>>
>>383996671
That's much smarter then, when I first heard they weren't even giving you roms permanently I palm smacked my head in utter disbelief.
>>
>>383996745
Same with me. They should've expected a backlash from that.
>>
>>383996608
If physical rewards are too taxing, I don't understand why they don't at least let you buy VC games with the gold coins? Club Nintendo let you do that.
I have nothing to use my gold coins on except fucking discounts and Pikmin DLC.
>>
>>383996031
Haven't stopped existing.
>>
File: 1473291967232.png (173KB, 1200x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473291967232.png
173KB, 1200x640px
:^)
>>
>>383996876
This looks like something from the nineties. Seriously.
>>
>>383996432
The second one is debatable, but yeah, spot on with the first one. Not even gonna bother with the app.
>>
>>383996876
What if I want to play while it's docked
>>
>>383996876
I hope to fucking god they make some sort of bluetooth solution. I'm not totally against the need for a mobile phone to manage friend stuff, but it needs to be mirrored on the console itself. I'm not running a 3.5mm jack cable from my switch 3 meters across the floor to a headset and my phone.
>>
>>383997020
makes me want to wait for a second iteration of the switch before I buy the new console.
>>
>>383996432
>-Stupid voice chat solution
>>383996967
no body other than kids and "i bang you mother" uses the native VC. most people just use Skype or Discord
>>
not announcing metroid prime trilogy HD for switch at E3
>>
>>383996031
Letting Horizon: Zero Dawn outsell Zelda Botw.
>>
>>383996031
Limiting functionality to hinder modding.
Full price for HD remakes and games that don't have content to warrant $60.
DLC model where releasing substantial DLC/expansions is bad so all DLC is cosmetics or reused content.
Censorship, focusing on kid friendly games.
Shit hardware/build quality in a lot of their products.
>>
>>383998408
>Letting Horizon: Zero Dawn outsell Zelda Botw.
literally never happened
>>
>>383996031
>WHEN WILL NINTENDO DIE REEEEE!!!
the thread
>>
No Animal Crossing
No Virtual Console
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.