[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some old good offline LAN games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: d2.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
d2.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
Hey /v/ i would like to ask you for some good games that i could play with my brother. We both have really shitty PCs [from 2003] and i usually dont have internet connection, so we often play LAN. If you know some old game that we could play together i would really appreciate if u could post it here. thanks for all replies.

Pic related we played diablo 2 together that was great
>>
>>383995913
SWAT 4, might run on your PCs. Probably the most fun LAN coop game ever made.
>>
File: darkstone-groupe.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
darkstone-groupe.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
>>383995913
Darkstone is a comfy little Diablo clone with LAN support.

>>383996007
Enjoy the ban, then.
>>
Wc3 tft, best lan game there is
>>
>>383995913
Heroes of Might and Magic 3, Starcraft 1 I suppose
>>
>>383995913
Unreal Tournament
>>
>>383996050
I played swat 4 online but for some reason i never thought i could play it LAN. thanks for the idea

But isnt it like when you play LAN [or online] you can only play team deathmatch? because i know that when i used to play swat 4 online there would only be TDM [or very simmilar modes] and not the classic action [you start together and clean the map from terrorists]. So i think that if we would play LAN it could only work like 1vs1 which is not very fun. Or can you actually play swat 4 LAN like: you two start together and its co-op action against bots? that would be awesome
>>
>>383996939
We used to play Openarena together which looks very simmilar and that was really fun. I guess we could try this. Thank you very much

>>383996631 thank you but we dont find playing strategies really fun. We used to play stronghold and that wasnt too entertaining. I know this is different but strategies arent really the thing im looking for. Still thank you for the idea. aaaaand im probably going to get roasted now
>>
>>383996154
Ill try that thanks
>>
>>383997626
No problem and if you ever get a decent internet connection there's a lot of cool mods for it.
>>
Age of Mythology is a fun LAN game. I still reinstall and play it sometimes
>>
>>383997732

Forget that, do Titan's Quest if you want a real diablo clone.
>>
>>383995913
Serious Sam (The 1st and The 2nd encounter, maybe 2 too).
Counter-strike.
Sacred.
Red Alert.
>>
Phantasy star online episode 1&2
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.