[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>YO XBOX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: xbox-aaron-paul.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
xbox-aaron-paul.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
>YO XBOX
>>
AFTER THE ROLE OF A LIFETIME
>>
FIND JOB
>>
>>383994974

"Yeah, Bitch ?"
>>
>Be as important as Bryan Cranston in Breaking Bad.
>Bryan continues doing awesome
>You keep getting roles in really awful movies or in forgettable roles.
Does he just have some kind of horrendous agent? He absolutely sold Jesse going from drug dealer to "I just want to live a quiet, normal life" and he knows how to put emotion into his role, but then he just keeps getting shit. Hell, he was the main villain in a comedy movie for crying out loud.
>>
>>383995286

The fuck did people expect, he was famous for saying "YEAH, BITCH, SCIENCE".

At least he got the fuck away from that asap.
>>
>>383995286
He was in Kingsglaive
>>
>>383995413
I just want to see him do better, that's all. He has the acting chops in him and he just keeps getting mostly garbage thrown his way.
>>
>>383995546

Hollywood makes you earn your way based on what you have to offer and gender.

I don't think he's anywhere near uncastable yet, what he needs is a decent movie to be in, then a short good series. Then he may get quality offers.

For all we know he inadvertantly chose the shitty ones, there are tons of people that don't make it simply due to place and time.
>>
>>383995286

BB was actually BCs end show though, he likely got it because of his previous success being the polar opposite of Hal and that would help sell it.
>>
>>383995546
he doesn't have the acting chops. he's the crying guy from breaking bad and brings his fucking mom to award shows. gross!

cranston also sucks and hasn't starred in anything
>>
Maybe he doesn't want to join the satanic child killing pedophiles so he turns down most hollywood offers
>>
>>383996185
>he's the crying guy from breaking bad and brings his fucking mom to award shows.
I completely forgot about that shit LMAO all the pics of him and his mom look like they're on a date.
>>
File: CxMLa-zUUAAwsvw.jpg (25KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
CxMLa-zUUAAwsvw.jpg
25KB, 377x377px
>mocking Xbox when Sony is still around
>>
>>383996185
He was in The Infiltrator last year.
>inb4 it sucked
no u
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.