[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this legitimately the only good politically correct game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 20170225164113_1-100713270-orig.jpg (364KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170225164113_1-100713270-orig.jpg
364KB, 1920x1080px
Is this legitimately the only good politically correct game.
Its not even pushing an agenda.
It just has a diverse (some characters are gay or bi) cast and is not about killing shit.
>>
Most "politically correct" games aren't pushing agendas, autistic /v/ posters just use their spectrum-vision to focus on one minor detail that the developers didn't even pay attention to when they added it.

watch_dogs 2 is pretty much what San Francisco is. Tracer's girlfriend is mentioned once in the comics and never brought up anywhere else. The new battlefront pays no attention to the fact that the special ops soldier is a woman, the imperial army had millions, maybe billions, of male, female, human, filthy space alien, and robot soldiers, this agent is just one of them.
>>
>>383995313
This anon knows what's up.

/v/ is full of children, anon. If you step back and grow the fuck up you realize a lot of games are politically correct and it has no impact on gameplay.
>>
>>383994834
It's furry shit, automatically making it garbage.
>>
>>383994834
I don't have an issue with diverse games.
I have an issue with critics and journalists insisting or demanding that ALL games must be diverse.
>>
>>383996104
Literal non-issue, anon. Like any wild online opinion. videogames move to become more tolerant on their own, critics and journalists have no power at all in the decision making process for these games.its not worth getting upset about an article that could just as easily been written as bait so you'd click it and make yourself upset.
>>
>>383994834
>not pushing an agenda on you
>some characters are gay or bi
kek
>>
Loving this circle jerk in this thread in a desperate attempt for some (yous)
>>
>>383996385
You mean, people that always existed in history?
>>
it's kind of pathetic seeing you repeatedly make threads for this shitty "game" just to vomit political garbage
>>
>>383996479
>Aw this thread is a little too peaceful
>A little shitposting will fix that
Don't come back until your pubes sprout.
>>
File: don't.png (57KB, 315x343px) Image search: [Google]
don't.png
57KB, 315x343px
THE MATRIX
WAS A GOOD MOVIE
That said it was pretty enjoyable. Though the lyrics of the band songs are kinda weird(especially if sung) some of the other songs are really good, like Astral Alley.
>>
>>383994834
>Its not even pushing an agenda.
What's it good for, then? When did being bland as fuck become a selling point?
Was "politically correct" always code for "doesn't have anything meaningful to say", or is that a new development?
>>
>>383996923
Not at all, on the contrary I'd say making a game with a strong political message makes gameplay suffer and wastes time. Movies and music videos are better way of throwing controversial opinions at people.

Freespace 2 is one of the best space sims ever, it's campaign has one hell of a story, but you're also just a fighter pilot so there's no chance in the game for this kind of shit to worm it's way in. The game doesn't suffer from being set in space, why would any other?
>>
>>383996923
Um, more like "politically correct" means absolutely fucking nothing to begin with and is a complete buzzword for "I don't like it."

The same people that criticize games for being correct have nothing meaningful to say either.
>>
>>383996923
But its not bland.
It has heavy themes and complex flawed charters.
And the mystery is genuinely interesting.
>>
>>383996385
I guess real life is also just pushing an agenda on you. You are aware gay and bi people exist and are out there right now, right?

They walk around and live their lives as normal. Now, seems pretty inevitable when you have any game with a lot of people, some of them will be gay or bi. It's only being executed properly when it doesn't really have any bearing on anything, like in real life.

When a game is shoving it on your face going "look how special this character is, he/she is a HOMOSEXUAL", that's the issue. Mostly because that's terrible writing. Is their one relevant personality trait the fact they don't like the same gender? What a boring character. Maybe it reflects the person who wrote that character better than anything else. But like >>383995313 said, these days most characters are just autists analyzing a random character/event at a microscope and screeching about their political agendas.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 311x162px
>>383997108
This doesn't make any sense.

>games with a strong politcal message makes gameplay suffer and wastes time

So, games with a political message can be compelling based on what you're doing in said game, such as games like "Papers, Please" or "Beholder"; you're dealing with people's lives in either an authoritarian sort of way and it can be compelling to make difficult decisions that carry weight throughout the game.

>movies and music are better of throwing controversial opinions at people

So, in this sort of way, where you're interacting with all the characters and making decisions, having agency in these tense situations; you can not do this in either movies or music, so at the very least I don't know how you could consider it 'better' by any stretch cause it's a completely unique sort of experience.
>>
>>383995313
fpbp
>>
>>383997453
>>383997485
STOP MAKING SENSE REEEEEEE
>>
>>383997485
In my opinion you're better off going for escapism over political discussion with videogames every single time.
>>
>>383997797
the act of playing video games is escapism
>>
File: wut.png (261KB, 476x691px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
261KB, 476x691px
>>383996034
I wish it was easier to distinguish between furfaggotry and having anthropomorphized animal characters like in nitw, elder scrolls, overgrowth, etc

>unrelated, my fucking captcha (????)
>>
>>383998636
look at the kitty on his furniture :3
>>
>>383994834
>Literal cult of conservatives
>Heroes are a bunch of lol-so-quirky twenty something liberals
>Not pushing an agenda

You're not even trying
>>
>>383995313
Kill yourself, SJW cuck.
>>
>>383998636
>>383998636
Its easy to distinguish between the two.

If the creator of the game that has furry charters in it is acualy a member of the furry community or self inserts in to the game as his furrsona than the game is furry.

If the charters are just animals because animals are cute and interesting to people.
Than its not furry.

Althou not all acualy furry games are bad.

Dust an Elysian tail and Freedom planet are legitimately good games.

Althou the self insert in Freedom planet is a non furry Alien and i think the creator of the game is just a sonic fan not a furry.
And Dust has no self insert but the creator of the game is a legitimate furry.

On the other hand you have Nintendo games that just use animal characters because they are family friendly.
Or those 2 games from Cyber2Conect that probably use animal people because they are just cute.
>>
>>383999423
Not an argument
>>
UGH I'M TRASH
JEEZ EFFIN CAPITALISM
EVERYONE ARE SHAPES
TACOOOOS!!!!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.