[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really fucking miss blockbuster bros. Redbox is 3 bucks for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: dims.jpg (11KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
dims.jpg
11KB, 300x200px
I really fucking miss blockbuster bros. Redbox is 3 bucks for 1 night while blockbuster had games for 5 bucks for a week. Gamefly has long ass waits too.
>>
>>383990876
how does gamefly even work? If you pay for 1 game a month can you swap out at any time for another game within that month?
>>
>>383991035
you can swap out games at any time just can't do more than 1. Last time i tried it 3 years ago the waits were really shit for new releases so i cancelled.
>>
do europoors or south american 3rd worlders have any blockbuster or blockbuster equivalents still running?
>>
>Redbox
beaner detected.
>>
blockbuster.com has a list of stores that still exist in the united states
>>
>>383991237
I'm white
>>
>>383991347
then why are you using minoritybox?
>>
>>383991396
I don't
>>
>>383991120

I had it years ago and I remember being able to have 2 or 3 games for not that much more.
>>
>>383990876
>$3 for 1 night

When did Redbox get so Jewy? It used to be $1 for DVD, $1.50 for BDs, and $2 for vidya.
>>
>>383991469
there's different sub plans with the cheapest being 1 game at a time
>>
5 bucks a week

hahaha last time I remember it was like 7.50 or some shit. I was doing the monthly pass for like 6 years which was 20/mo. Unlimited vidya forever and then when they added ds games wew. I didn't even have a ds but I decided to get one just because of that
>>
>>383991628
7 bucks during last gen when they got a bit jewish with rentals but that's still a damn good deal for how long you can get rentals. What was even better was the slacker employees that fucked up their computer systems from time to time leading free vidya. I still have blockbuster games.
>>
File: 1500091575694.png (61KB, 201x248px) Image search: [Google]
1500091575694.png
61KB, 201x248px
>>383991781
I was literally playing every single title on release until blockbuster died...now it's buy/sell on my local selling site that has user ratings and shit. If blockbuster existed I woudla played the whole switch library by now, but I only bought mk8/zelda. Not going to waste $60 on shovelware indieshit
>>
>>383991978
I play a lot less games ever since BB went away. Shit i used to horde dank ass manuals from the snes era all the way up to early last gen.
>>
>>383992145
I mean I play a lot less too, when bb was gone that was the last year I had so much free time my first 2 years of college anyway. I'm just a jew still with less free time, but I don't like to keep games I'll never play again.

My best memory was taking all the 2-month xbl cards and I made at least 20 accounts to boost in halo 2
>>
I remember when you could rent fucking consoles from there for dirt cheap. I would play exclusives and return them.
>>
They were dead to me when they stopped offering Gameboy games for rent.
>>
File: IMG_0391.png (325KB, 649x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0391.png
325KB, 649x314px
Fuck BB, Movie Gallery was where it was at. Mine still had N64/PS1 games you could rent! Where else can you do that?! NOWHERE! Now the building it used to be located is a fucking chinese food buffet. Sure I like chinese, but at this cost?!
>>
>>383993862
Fuck that, chinese places are a diamond dozen in this doggy dog world.
>>
>>383993862
Had a chinese buffet next to a video update/grocery store. Every friday my mom would take me to eat at the buffet then go grocery shopping while I picked out a game/movie for the weekend from video update. I want to go back to these comfy times.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.