[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Turtles in Time really the only great TMNT game out there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1499598454272.jpg (213KB, 1080x791px) Image search: [Google]
1499598454272.jpg
213KB, 1080x791px
Is Turtles in Time really the only great TMNT game out there?
>>
>>383990186
It's the only great one, but there's other good ones. I don't care what casual fags who can't beat the dam mission say. The first NES one was pretty cool. Second and third were fun too.
>>
>>383990186
No, it is actually shit and do not have anything to do with a show.
Even 1st arcade game feels more like a cartoon.
And Manhattan Missions for NES - just pure gold.
>>
>>383990338
>do not have anything to do with a show.
It looks just like the cartoon, I don't get what you're trying to say here.
>>
>>383990186
tournament fighters
>>
>>383990338
How is Bebop and Rocksteady dressed like pirates accidentally hitting each other not the most cartoon-like thing to ever happen in any TMNT game ever?
>>
>>383990186
I argue that TMNT3 Manhattan Project is actually the best one. It had a great boss lineup and all of the turtles get those unique special moves. Also had a way better Super Shredder boss in my opinion.

Turtles in Time's biggest draw for me was that it was the first time you really felt like you took the arcade home. It was a nice package, like the "Mario World" to the "Mario 3" that was Manhattan Project.

I also loved the first Arcade game, and I still think the first NES game, rough as it was, had a neat concept with turtle swapping and mild exploration, and one of the best soundtracks of the bunch.
>>
>>383990943
>great
It was fun to fuck around in for half an hour.
>>
>>383990186
TMNT Arcade and TMNT III are both excellent and arguably better.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.