[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm playing this for the first time. Ask me anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: P4-DERIU.jpg (322KB, 629x800px) Image search: [Google]
P4-DERIU.jpg
322KB, 629x800px
I'm playing this for the first time. Ask me anything.
>>
Did you make it through the courtyard at night?
>>
do you want to fuck jessie?
>>
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL are you enjoying it or not?
>>
>>383988962
Don't rely on the clown's chainsaw and its a hell of alot more fun.
>>
>>383988962
will you try again when you fail a timer or drop it and chimp out on /v/
>>
>>383988962
Why did you wait 11 years to play Capcom's best game?
>>
>>383992274
>will you try again when you fail a timer
I topped playing the story and just had fun killing zombies in the mall
ik people like this game because of the timer but for me that, the stupid camera PP and the save system were fun killers.
I never properly completed this game because of it
>>
>>383992609
because you stopped when no told you to like an idiot. shit is cumulative.
>>
>be me, 12 years old
>dead rising just released
>had a massive fear of zombies and the idea of being eaten alive at that time, but get the game anyway because I heard so many cool things about it
>start playing the game and get pretty into it, but often got nervous and jumpy especially in areas that weren't open and zombies could kind of just sneak up on you
>finally get to the first night
>gameplay is interrupted
>cutscene
>the map goes dark and the zombies eyes start glowing fucking red
>fuckthis.jpg
>get completely torn between switching the game off or pressing on
>end up spending the entire night in essentially real time barricaded inside a hardware store because I didn't want to stop playing bu was too fucking terrified to go anywhere

Ah fun times.
>>
C'MON
C'MON
C'MON
FOLLOW ME
C'MON
FOLLOW ME
FOLLOW ME
OVER THERE
>>
This is why I think Deadrising: Off the record is the best version of the game. No timers,
>>
>>383993575
FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK
FRANK
FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.