[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you PC fags ready to play the best Storm game in the series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 146766b.jpg (18KB, 190x237px) Image search: [Google]
146766b.jpg
18KB, 190x237px
Are you PC fags ready to play the best Storm game in the series?
>>
>>383988309
Is it coming to pc? Don't give a shit anyway, the best Storm game is 2. I mean, storywise with all these boss battles. 3 is the best to play against a friend
>>
>>383988309
Sell me on the series. I only played the PS2 Ult-Nin series plus Storm Generations. As far as I am aware Gen uses the substitution meter mechanic. I'm a big fan of that.
>>
>>383988491
So glad to see someone else with this opinion. Storm 2 goes beyond just being a good anime game, and is honestly just a great game
>>
>>383988503
Just buy the last game in the series, they're all the same save for 2-3 new characters in the following next title.

Yes, there are some story differences (different cinematic battles) but nobody plays for the story.
>>
>>383988503
Story Mode is pretty good, the fights are better than the anime. The gameplay is braindead, but the wall running is pretty cool.
>>
>>383988571
It also had that nostalgic substitute jutsu that depended on charka (like in ultimate ninja and ultimate ninja heroes series) not on your subs count
>>
Just coming to this thread to let you guys know Ultimate Ninja 3 and Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 are the GOAT. You cant refute this.
>>
>>383988503
pros
>pretty accurate presentation of the naruto storyline
>huge roster
cons
>shallow gameplay
>>
are any of the gamestory modes up to date? If i wanted to play the entire story, starting with little nigger naruto, which games should i play?
>>
>>383988803
Ultimate Ninja 3 and Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2 are basically the best Nardo games. Shame that there are no good anime games. Like at all. Hopefully, the new Gintama game for ps4 is good
>>
>>383988990
Ultimate Ninja 3 -> Storm 2 -> Storm 3 -> Storm 4
>>
>>383989091
This desu. I liked the ps2 games much more.
Accel 2 (UN5) would be the best in the series if it wasn't for those gay dash clashes.
>>
>>383989037
>Bleach: Dark Souls
>Jump Ultimate Stars
>HNK
>The two Naruto games I named
>DBZ Budokai/Tenkaichi series
???
>>
>>383988309
Storm legacy has Storm 1-4 with all the dlc while Storm trilogy has Storm 1-3 with all the dlc right?
>>
>>383989185
Never watched/read DB so I haven't played the games but the rest of the games you named (except for Nardo) are shit
>>
>>383988309
>$80
How about no?
>>
>>383989353
Ah, the classic "I dont like what you like, so they are shit" retort. I assume you dont have any friends to play these with, you forgot how to have fun, or your gay for Naruto. Pick one.
>>
>>383989738
I have friends to play these with and I'm not gay for Naruto. I can't have fun in these games, however. You can't have fun in a shit game, because a good game = a fun game, because videogames were made for having fun
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.