[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much of a masochist would you need to be to 100% this thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: snek.jpg (240KB, 2048x1080px) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
240KB, 2048x1080px
How much of a masochist would you need to be to 100% this thing?
>>
It's pretty easy actually
>>
Snake Pass isn't that hard
It isn't that good either
>>
>>383986950
If you have no life and like wasting time to no end maybe.
>>
I was expecting a "funny because it's so hard to control!" game, but it was pretty much just an interesting way to control a collectathon. The game starts you off hard by having that one coin under the bridge in the first level, but if you 100% that first level, you're set for most of the game as far as the skill set you need.
>>
>>383987128
Just like you could say about literally any video game? Why are you even here wasting your time talking to people you'll never meet? Don't you have a life, NERD?
>>
>>383986909
Not hard at all, the worst part is tedious backtracking through levels you already did to find shit you missed
When you beat the game you get "Snake Vision" or some shit that reveals the location of anything you couldn't find
>>
>>383986909
art style looks cute, is it worth it?
>>
>>383989928
It's a great little title IMO. I love games that have a strong central mechanic and put it to good use. But a lot of people here seem to hate it so your mileage may vary.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92hx5w6aJyk
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.