[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what vidya did you play today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: stupudding.png (298KB, 482x347px) Image search: [Google]
stupudding.png
298KB, 482x347px
So what vidya did you play today?
>>
>>383986245
Tokyo Xanudu. It's ok, it's fun and chill.
>>
>>383986245
enter the gungeon and hearthstone
>>
Fallout 4 and WoW
>>
>>383986245
>:04
Ape Escape 3. I like it
>>
Some RPG games
>>
>>383986245
Half life episode 2
>>
Dragon's Dogma, Rabi-Ribi, Darkest Dungeon and MH3U.
>>
>>383986530
All those in one day? I can only play one or two games at Max until I finish them.
>>
Got the Crash 1 plat, rounding out the trilogy. Was a fun little nostalgia trip.
>>
>>383986245
p4g
i like p5 better so far, but its enjoyable
>>
File: Time Crisis.png (400KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Time Crisis.png
400KB, 1440x1080px
>>383986245
Time Crisis.
>>
>>383986245
a ton of runescape and some unreal
>>
>>383986723
Slow day at work.
>>
Hung out with my dad, he's on his way out unfortunately.
>>
I got a job, it's kind of a shitty job but I finally got one after years

I played total warhammer today. Fun game.
>>
>>383986245
P5
on Xbox Ninja Gaiden
Conker Remake
>>
Pocket Card Jockey and Downwell
Tried to get in on the Jackbox stream, but it was full. Maybe next time.
>>
Portal, Necrodancer
>>
>>383986245
GTA San Andreas
>>
It's really annoying when people post a new thread about a then at the end type "oh um X thread I guess"

Like, really? You have to announce it's a thread about X? Because you sort of have an image from X and the paragraph is also discussing X. So glad to know that you are going to inform me this thread is about X. I was about to post about Y and Z and goddamn that would have been embarrassing.
>>
https://discord.gg/nWcrX

4am discord
>>
>>383986245
Crash Bandicoot 2

>>383988231
>discord
>>
>>383986245
osu!mania
>>
>>383986245
>nicktoons
>not original nick
>>
>>383986245
Shadow warrior, & Hollow knight.
>>
>>383986245
I beat Black Mesa,
played Unturned,
Installed League of Faggots after a 1 year break so I can play a single game and uninstall it for the thirtieth time,
Downloaded and installed the GMDX mod for Deus Ex,
And I finished downloading mods for System Shock 2 for when I play it after I replay System Shock 1.

I need a fucking job.
>>
File: ULTRA happy.jpg (568KB, 1272x1094px) Image search: [Google]
ULTRA happy.jpg
568KB, 1272x1094px
I played Vanilla wow, lost six lotus. Just started setting up Dwarf Fortress. Havent played it in six years, it should be fun again.
>>
Mass Effect Andromeda demo

I'm three hours into the ten hour demo and I'm enjoying it
>>
>>383990427
you can't beat black mesa. it's not finished.
>>
None
What is happening to me.
>>
>>383986245
Some Heroes this morning. Had a great Gul'Dan game, followed by an awful Gazlowe game.

Then I spent most of the day waiting for Company of Heroes 2 to install and play for the first time. Got up to the first winter mission and thought the snipers would kill all the Germans before my squad got killed.

I am not very good at RTS's, I get stressed and confused when facing multiple problems.
>>
>>383991826
Only xen is unfinished. He still beat Black Mesa.
>>
I have to work.
>>
File: 1428354556915.png (94KB, 306x243px) Image search: [Google]
1428354556915.png
94KB, 306x243px
S.T.A.L.K.E.R SoC
I need to beat CoP but I can't get used to the new stuff it adds for some autistic reason.

I can't sleep during the night anymore. Especially tonight when I feel so sore for some reason.

>>383991995
You could always get the fan version of Xen
>Modders for a mod put in Xen faster than the original modders
I like Black Mess though, I think it has some issues but it's a fun different take on it.
I think the new AI is pretty shit compares to the original though.
>>
I've been playing through Final Fantasy VI. I've tried to complete it a few times before but either got distracted and quit or got cucked by Hill Gigas at Zozo and quit. It's almost a bit frustrating to realize that I ended up quitting the game just before it really got going.
>>
>>383992935
If you think Zozo is bad, you aren't going to like the casual filter: Floating Continent.
>>
File: demon.png (335KB, 349x402px) Image search: [Google]
demon.png
335KB, 349x402px
It's my birthday today and I'm going to do nothing but play call of chernobyl and guild wars 2

woke up an hour ago and realized how fucked my time schedule is (west coast)
>>
File: 1497206591645.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1497206591645.png
7KB, 645x773px
tfw your best friend went to a mental hospital because he's suicidal and you don't know when you'll see him again or if he'll be better
>>
>>383993342
I got past it pretty easily with my newfound strategy I like to call "Run the Fuck Away from the Hill Gigas", I've just got past the Cave to the Sealed Gate and the game has actually been pretty breezy so far.
>>
Beat 3 bosses in Darkest Dungeon today. Slowely working my way through the rest before I hit up the final area
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.