[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best yugioh game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

Is this the best yugioh game?
>>
>>383985975
Haven't played it since I was a kid, I couldnt get past the first match. May try it again since I still have it, but it was hard af from what I remembered.
>>
It was interesting and had really good music, but still felt really unpolished and not fully explored. Should have gotten another game with the same gameplay style.
>>
The gameplay was the best part everything else was meh
>>
Tag Force Special
>>
File: CMC-VideoGameNA.png (1MB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
CMC-VideoGameNA.png
1MB, 640x905px
I wonder how many people played this game. I never see people talking about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1W85xbHGB0
>>
>>383985975
This or Nightmare Troubadour.
>>
>>383986150
>He couldn't get past the first match

Nigga I was 8, and completed the game
>>
>>383985975
Spent a lot of time with this one as a kid, still have the soundtrack on all my music devices. Loved the idea and the atmosphere but the game fucking cheats so hard.
>>
>>383989159
I was like 8 too, I think on one save file I got lucky and beat the first match but never got any further than the second match
>>
>>383989262
Starter packs played a big part, since some of the decks were absolute shit-tier, while others could roflstomp most of the game without any upgrades at all. Since you only got a choice of 3, out of 20-something decks, you could be fucked beyond recognition and not even know it.
It also didn't help that the Kaiba path started out way, way easier.
Patricians who had 2 memory cards could grind a few extra cards out on Tea, and trade a few valuable cards over to your main game.
The keys to that game were abusing land cards, knowing what cards combined, and knowing to throw out garbage.
>>
>>383988396
I feel like the majority of Yu-Gi-Oh game players had the same experience as me when it comes to this game. They never knew it existed, may have only caught wind of it by seeing it in a star, wanted to get it but never got around to it, then ended up forgetting it for another Yu-Gi-Oh game that came out.
>>
>>383985975
Kaiba the revenge.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>383988396
I owned both this and Duelist of the Rose and the gameplay systems went over my head
>>
>Duelist of the Roses
>Capsule Monsters
>The Falsebound Kingdom
Weird how it's the shit that strays from the strict card game focus that is good.
>>
>>383990398
Duelists of the Roses didn't feel TOO far off. At least, you can kind of see the logical progression it had from Forbidden Memories, which itself managed to be still relatively close to the actual card game without actually being it.
>>
Duelist Academy could of been better but it was pretty comfy
>>
>>383991008
>duelist
I need sleep, still had duelist of the roses in my head.
>>
>Get the Legacy of The Duelist
>Win matches within minutes
>Can do this without making a broken deck as well

Is Yu-Gi-Oh really that fast of a game now?
>>
>>383991187
yeah, they're hoping to fix that with the new link summon rule which basically means you can only have one syncro/xyz/fusion or Link monster at a time if I understand it right. Kind of dumb but if it makes matches less one sided then I'll give it a go
>>
>>383991187
It's always been that fast.

>>383991372
The new Master Rules don't fix anything.
>>
>>383991008
I kept getting raped in duel academy, the starting deck sucked ass
>>
>>383991563
Yeah, I wasted no time getting a bunch of booster packs
>>
File: koalafuck.png (109KB, 888x312px) Image search: [Google]
koalafuck.png
109KB, 888x312px
>>383991563

I think it's actually neat that you start out with enough cards for 3 decent themed decks, most Yu-Gi-Oh games only give you a shitty cookie cutter deck. The problem is that everyone, even the fat koala retard, starts off with MST, Torrential Tribute, Mirror Force, and Snatch Steal. Then a few game months later they all get Jinzo. Early game is really frustrating.
>>
File: nightmaretroubadour.jpg (91KB, 640x580px) Image search: [Google]
nightmaretroubadour.jpg
91KB, 640x580px
How many people on /v/ have played this
>>
File: atmospherebadness.png (335KB, 565x846px) Image search: [Google]
atmospherebadness.png
335KB, 565x846px
>>383993235

I just beat it a couple months ago. The animations made the duels go kinda slow, but otherwise it's pretty good.
>>
>>383993001
Jinzo was pretty annoying, holy christ. And fucking everyone used him.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.