[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /v/ think of this, worth 20$?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: download (12).jpg (12KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
12KB, 189x267px
what does /v/ think of this, worth 20$?
>>
It's worth $0
>>
Easily, if your taste is the same as mine.
>>
>>383983978
I wouldn't pay more than $5 for it, and that's if it's your cup of tea
>>
>>383984116
i personally got it for like 10 or 15, or whatever it was during summer sale
>>
It was half off a week ago.
Just wait the three months for another 50% sale.
>>
I think it's a great game but $20 is a little steep for the short length. Unless you're the type to replay games to master them, wait for a sale.
>>
If you like boss rushes, killer soundtracks, and tight gameplay, heck yeah. Easily one of my favorite games of 2016. No handholding, and designed by people who value and reward mastery of a game's mechanics. The definition of short but sweet (and with quite a bit of replay value going back through on the harder difficulty).

Your mileage may vary but I doubt you'll regret it if any of that sounds like your cup of tea.
>>
It's on offer on Bundlestars for me at £6.
>>
Oh it's worth every penny!
>>
>>383983978
>worth 20$?
No. The NFL 2K series ruined me for indie games a long time before indie games were a thing. Those things set the standard of AA gaming for me and am mystified at these indie fucks trying to enter the AA price market with their garbage production values.
I'll buy it for 5 bucks or no bucks.
>>
Only if you're sure to like it, then you might get about 15 hours out of it to get all the achievements and S everything.
>>
>>383984527
This guy is basically right.

I say pirate it, if you like it so much you feel guilty for pirating, then buy a legit copy.
>>
>>383983978
for sure, it was a good time
>>
I loved it and think it's worth paying for but it'll go on sale again
>>
>>383983978
yeah, but you can always wait for a sale if you're hard for cash. it's good.
>>
>>383983978
>7.99
https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/furi
>>
4bucks on kinguin
>>
Eh
>>
yes i think so. you can have it for $5 on cd key sites though
>>
>>383983978
I love this game. Worth $20. Get the OST while you're at it.
>>
I wouldn't say so. It's a pretty fun game, but it's also extremely short. You have to really go for 100% completion (not just cheevos, boss S ranks too) to get 20 hours of playtime out of it. There are better games out there if you want to fight awesome, tough bosses. Although none are pure boss rushes.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.