[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : Moments that made you laugh in games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: yfw.png (63KB, 472x704px) Image search: [Google]
yfw.png
63KB, 472x704px
or, in this particular case, fangames
>>
Where's the joke Buckley?
>>
File: ancient clown.png (980KB, 894x954px) Image search: [Google]
ancient clown.png
980KB, 894x954px
Kirkostaculis clown nation mod for Dominions 4 is pretty funny unlike clowns
>>
My ideal woman, she'd be like this...
+She'd have to be caucasian. No other race could make me feel as close-not even Asian.
+Definately untoned and shorter than me, with long hair. Color is irrelevant because she'd dye it anyway.
+Someone with good ideals and a moral backbone without being "old-fashioned". Someone who really likes to huggle and so forth-who could sleep in a single sized bed comfortably with me. Preferably she'd like to wear stuff I pick out for her and she'd be just as willing to do any random little chore or apeasment that I already dedicate so much of my convenience to others for(and her included of course).
+Big bonus points if she likes my creativity and RPGMaker game(s/coding skill)
+Someone who could act almost as my double, going anywhere I went, but who needed my help for things. Lifting something, inturpreting more complex Japanese, explaining things clearly, mathematical calculations...
+My first kid will be a girl named Terra or a boy named Ryukaze. Hopefully this wouldn't need discussion(Though I might think harder about "Ryukaze"...).
+I could explain some other 100% necessary no-exception-for-anything details but those are more "personal"...
+One admitable detail for my last point is she'd need to like roleplaying, pretending, make-believe etc. because two things I like in private are flattery (and flattering) and "foreplay".
>>
>>383982871
My ideal woman would be as flat as flat can be. A washboard.
Milky white skin and black hair is a bonus.
>>
>>383983357
It should be no surprise to my more-informed viewers that the topic of my discussions would eventually fall to the well-established artform of eroge (known to laymen as "hentai vidcons", although this is a false moniker as the vidcons deal with far more than mere hentai). Much-beloved in the East, these games are sadly, and one might even say expectedly, decried in the West as bastions of perversion and pedophilia for portraying extremely young girls in erotic situations. A person who looks at pictures of fictional little girls isn't necessarily sexually attracted to them. What if (s)he finds them cute? Despite the obvious flaws in the anti-eroge consituency, they continue to claim that eroge are sad, cartoon versions of sex for manchildren that promote rape, pedophilia, and abuse towards women. The logic used seems quite silly, because then people who enjoy killing or raping in games would be classified as murderers/rapists in real life. Come on. It's a fantasy, it's inside your head. Get educated. I recommend Kana: Little Sister, Rape Academy 2, or Crescendo to start with.
>>
>>383982871
>huggle
Haven't heard that in a while. Would he want to glomp her too?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.