[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /v/ so im deathly ill and will be resting for a few weeks,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: bioshock-infinite-columbia.jpg (988KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bioshock-infinite-columbia.jpg
988KB, 1920x1080px
Hey /v/ so im deathly ill and will be resting for a few weeks, any all around good games that I should play?
>>
>>383973794
what genre do you like and what are your specs
>>
>>383974031
i9-7900X
2 GTX 1090 Ti in SLI
32 GB DDR4-3200

I love story games, rpgs and just anything that has nice gameplay mechanics, but im a sucker for indie story games such like Lisa, Off, and Undertale
>>
>>383974031
>>383974291
1080* oops
>>
Another World
Deus Ex
Barkley Shut Up and Jam Gaiden
>>
>>383974562
meme
>>
Are you ill to the point where you can't jerk your mouse around?
>>
XCOM with Enemy Within

if you like it go on to Long War, which will take a lot longer than 3 weeks
>>
>>383973794
Dark souls: Prepare to die edition
>>
BG1
BG2
Neverwinter Nights

Honestly any Bioware RPG, even the ones /v/ hates, will suck you in for awhile, at least until you get better or die. get better though
>>
>>383975009
I'm still playing Overwatch just fine
>>
>>383973794
I hope you get better anon

But if you think you're going to do then you should really consider playing Ultima Underworld before you do
>>
>>383975139
Yes, I played the shit out of XCOM Long War and the new one too
>>
>>383975384
Does your illness hinder your vidya abilities in anyway? E.g. can't think too hard about puzzles, blurry vision, have to go take a bathroom break every few minutes etc.
>>
>>383974291
If you got a gamepad, Rouge legacy is fun. Not really an RPG but its interesting.

Sticking with the gamepad, Hyper Light Drifter is great if you like a challenge. Pretty as fuck and a good sound track. Bit of an obtuse story though.

SOMA has a great story, if you don't mind a little bit of a scary game.
>>
>>383975604
Im not hindered at all
>>
>>383975670
If you're healthy enough to play video games, then you're healthy enough for school
>>
>>383975659
oh man I might just replay Rogue Legacy since you reminded me about it. But ive seen Hyper Light Drifter and I have though about trying it, so I guess I should?
>>
>>383973794
Trauma Center
Theme Hospital
Kana: Imouto
>>
>>383975785
I'm a grown man
>>
>>383975214
If you've already beaten it, consider playing through with that item randomizer mod.
>>
>>383975823
If you can imagine a mashup of old school zelda and dark souls, and you like the idea of that, you have to try Hyper Light Drifter. It's become one of my favorites.
>>
>>383975670
then you're not "deathly" ill. go to work.
>>
>>383976067
I'm self employed, I have a Hernia, can't stand very well, which my job requires
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.