[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this worth buying? Pirating is unfortunately not an option.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

is this worth buying? Pirating is unfortunately not an option.
>>
why not
>>
>>383972898
>Pirating is unfortunately not an option
why?
>>
>>383972898
Get it during a sale. It often goes for super cheap.
>>
>>383972898
It goes for like $3 on sale multiple times a year. Just grab it when you can.
>>
>>383972898
Yes. You get the somewhat polarizing remake, the original version of Rondo and a unique port of Symphony. That shit was a bargain even at full price back at release.

Also that novelty boot screen minigame.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH8VxaEltPo
>>
>>383972924
>>383972945
My mom supervises all of my time on the computer
>>
It's a remake of one of the best Classicvanias, with the original unlockable and Symphony of the Night as well.

Yes it's fucking worth it.
>>
>>383972945
>>383972924
my last hacked psp broke
>>383973053
>>383972979
>>383973140
noted. i'll wait

>>383973345
projection or insecurity: you decide
>>
>>383973140

Pretty much. You have to unlock both the original Rondo and SotN, but you ca do it in less than 10 minutes. The PC Engine emulation it's decent.
>>
File: Maria Dracula X.jpg (585KB, 1113x1592px) Image search: [Google]
Maria Dracula X.jpg
585KB, 1113x1592px
>>383972898
Personally I love Kojima's redesigns for this since they're far more fitting in the setting. As stated you can unlock the original version of Rondo anyways, and also Symphony of the Night, it being a version with new voice acting has playable adult Maria, who attacks with spirit animals like she did in Rondo instead of spirit kung fu

Also not sure if it includes the Saturn exclusive areas
>>
>>383973496
just hack this one dumpass
>>
psp emulation is extremely optimized, so you should do that instead
>>
>>383972898
steam port plz
>>
I actually bought a PSP just for this game back in the day. Vanilla Rondo is the best Castlevania game period. Remake Rondo has the best Dracula fight of any Castlevania game. SOTN is a flawed gem. The version on this disc does not have the classic "Die monster" dialogue however...
>>
Shit's fucking good, get it.
>>
>>383972898
Hard as fuck, but very fun, and the pretty much remastered SOTN game is the best version imo.
>>
>>383972898
It's on sale right now at EU psn.
>>
>>383973885
It doesn't I played it on ppsspp
>>
>>383973426
>with the original unlockable and Symphony of the Night

This is literally the only reason I bought it.
>>
>>383973496
PPSSPP
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.