[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gud PS2 games on PS4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (326KB, 797x1127px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
326KB, 797x1127px
I'm lookin at RE4 and DMC4SE
I was considering FF12 but the combat "playing itself" sounds like a pretty big turnoff for me
>>
>>383972213
Ya
>>
>>383972213
kys please
>>
>>383972831
why
was it the ff12 thing
>>
I never played the original ff12 but got zodiac this week and i fucking love it. FFX was my favorite like most of /v/ but its all memes, zodiac age is way more fun and much less cringey
>>
>>383972213
nothing on there is all that bad. War of the monsters is pretty fun
>>
>>383972213
setting up the gambits in XII so that the game plays itself is more of an exagerrated joke. You can set up your basic actions and situational reactions but you'll still need to give direct commands pretty often.
>>
>>383972213

Depends what you're into. If you like dungeon crawling Dark Cloud 1-2 are pretty solid. Ape Escape 2 and Psychonauts are fun platformers. Destroy all Humans 1-2 are good action-adventure games.
>>
>>383973161
>much less cringey
>XII
What?
>>
>>383973314
How is the story? I remember watching my brother playing it on ps2 a long time ago and seeing some nerd get stabbed and he was like "dude y"
>>
>>383973314
not really. and even so, doing that often is cumbersome and unfun. especially since the game pretends to be an arpg, while failing miserably.
>>
>>383974241
it's a little hard to follow if you're expecting anything like X but really great if you let go of your expectations. The plot really respects your intelligence in a way the rest of the series doesn;t.

If you liked Tactics or Vagrant Story you'll like it. Also has the best voice acting of any of the games.
>>
>>383973881
I guess they removed vaan.
>>
>>383974415
You just want to start shit
>>
>>383974552
maybe thats just how he feels :P
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.