[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: good game design.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1744.jpg (55KB, 410x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1744.jpg
55KB, 410x359px
ITT: good game design.
>>
Pic unrelated
>>
>ITT: under aged faggots who never saw the commercial
>>
>>383972676
To be fair you could just get to marida after the space pirate ship after you get the grav suit by going through the door below the save area, so this isn't too bad if you dont know that you can power bomb here

I still dont know how I discovered a power bomb can break the glass for this though, I think I was just interested and got sad when it broke after I did lmao

You still need the grav suit anyway
>>
File: Witcher_3_cover_art[1].jpg (57KB, 292x414px) Image search: [Google]
Witcher_3_cover_art[1].jpg
57KB, 292x414px
>ITT: good game design.

pic unrelated
>>
>>383971809
HOW
>>
Call me stupid, but the first time I played Super Metroid, I thought the cracks were instead supposed to represent water reflecting off the glass.

Took me a solid hour of fucking around until I randomly bombed it and was surprised it worked.
>>
File: greatest combat known to man.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
greatest combat known to man.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>383973857
That is good design though.
>>
>>383973857
>that shot at 13 seconds
>cs bullet spread.webm
>>
File: stalfos.webm (3MB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
stalfos.webm
3MB, 600x596px
>>383971809
only the one half, not the other
>>
>>383974223
Sped up webms are just the worst. Put it at normal speed or don't bother at all.
>>
>>383974367
you wot
>>
>>383973771
Those are cracks??? Fuck, me too
>>
>>383974725
Holllly fuuuuuck, they are. I never knew that. I played through that shit literally ten times when I was like 9. I never noticed.
>>
>>383973160
Anon, you can't go anywhere meaningful from Wrecked Ship. You have two routes:
Go back up to the Wrecked Ship
Get funnelled down to the tube
The only way to face Botwoon and Draygon is to break the tube.
>>
File: 1191109385055.jpg (364KB, 1024x792px) Image search: [Google]
1191109385055.jpg
364KB, 1024x792px
>>383972761
Non-American here. I have no idea what commercial you're talking about but I'm pretty sure I figured that shit out because the map shows that the room expands up- and downwards. Also, it's a glass tube and you have fucking power bombs - it's not exactly rocket science.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.