[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

What went right?
>>
data
>>
>>383969981
The music
>>
Nobushi's design
>>
>>383969981
It tried to realize the argument of "What if an X fought an X?" as a videogame
>>
>>383969981
It succeeded in dying in less than 60 days
>>
>>383969981
Litterally everything but the balance and P2P issues

The animations in this game are amazing like some of the best I have ever seen and the art direction
>>
>>383970910
This
>>
>>383969981
Nothing
>>
>>383970738
>not Centurions design
>>
>>383971118
>>383970685
>>383970910

Basically these and the free DLC
>>
>>383970910
Deadliest Warrior did it first.
>>
>>383971317
The new characters are free?

Are they ACTUALLY "free", or do they require a fuckload of in-game currency like the DLC characters in R6:Siege?
>>
>>383971421

In game currency but it's like a mild grind not Siege tier
>>
File: ag_735.jpg (21KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
ag_735.jpg
21KB, 206x206px
Creating a fun, not worth the money, one off experience that was immensely better than souls pvp for exactly 1 day
parries ruined the game among other things
>>
>>383971521
Good
>>
>>383971536
Fuck off 1v1 fags

The game was made for 4v4 and the devs are going to ruin everything since they listened to your defensive meta meme
>>
>>383971638
Enjoy spamming guard break in your dead game!
>>
>>383971638
>made for ganks
No wonder it failed, then.
>>
>>383971638
And the people who complained about the defense heavy meta already left kek

This game was ruined by the community of people who 4v4 was the non serious mode

4v4 IS For Honor 1v1 is the joke mode
>>
>>383971771
>>383971776

No you don't understand if your getting tanked why not gank with you team? How fucking clueless are you people

Competitive 1v1 for honor is a snooze fest while competitive 4v4 is where the actions at
>>
I don't know why people hate on the campaign. All they had to do was slap some cutscenes between AI battles; it's a multiplayer focused game anyway, right?

But they actually molded a short, but good campaign. Too bad Apples was a one-note villain.
>>
>>383971908
I'm sure the 3 people you play with agree, anon
>>
>>383971908
Actually 2v2 is the best mode but faggots treat it like 1v1

So we are back to 1v1 fags ruined for Honor
>>
>>383971908
One v ones are solely meant for those really really personal fights. Think CoD rust no scopes only.

Otherwise, no point other than to do fill in orders.
>>
1v1 fags killed the game and are the only ones who hate but guess what the devs listened to them
>>
The game needs more fanservice.
>>
>>383971638
If gear stats were straight up removed and gear was made cosmetic only, then I would have no problem at all with 4v4 game modes like Dominion.

As it is, gear stats are faggot bullshit that ruin games because I am CONSTANTLY matched against lvl 144 max geared people who push my shit in because I just started on kensei and have 0 gear or rep.
>>
>>383972253
Bare feet Nobushi
>>
>>383972345
The gear stats got nerfed hard in season 2 it was worse before
>>
>>383972015
I loved the campaign. It really kept you In a position where youre questioning your own actions. "What is war, why am I doing"

The final fights for each faction really got to me to. Gudmundyr was the reason I wanted to main Warlord because of how badass and heroic he was trying save the food supply and his face when he wasn't able to..... oof.

My biggest complaint? Samurai. I really wished you could've played as the other members of Orochi's crew. They felt like they had more character to them but for some reason, we push that aside for 1 kensai and MULTIPLE orochi.
>>
>>383972446
It's because Orochi was originally a vanguard
>>
>>383972414
You can still reach nearly 50% damage reduction and 20-25%ish increased damage done with gear.

Its fucking pointless to fight someone with gear. Even a shitty little roach with no HP barely even flinches when I smack him with a kensei unblockable top.
>>
>>383972446
I wish we could get more campaign, to be honest. Too bad the game will be getting practically only multiplayer updates.
>>
>>383972578

Atleast try getting blue gear to compete
>>
For Honor needed DEEPEST LORE like how the observables in the single player mentioned the 1st DLC
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.