[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boring busywork games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Playing the PS3 HD version. I quit at world 2. Bored me to literal sleep. This was my first time playing it, give it amother shot or move on to Jak 2?
>>
Have you ever played a 3D platformer before?
>>
>>383966937
You should probably just kill yourself.
>>
>>383966937
Explain the busywork
>>
Maybe gameplay isnt your thing.

Have you tried some Telltale titles? Might be more up your alley.
>>
Jak 1 aged very poorly, you're correct. It was a tech demo for the PS2, an early title that pushed the system's boundaries with a seamless and detailed world. The gameplay was clearly an afterthought, as the mechanics are just Crash moves downgraded by floaty physics.
>>
>>383966937
Quit videogames tbqfh
>>
File: 1483590460838.jpg (11KB, 379x261px) Image search: [Google]
1483590460838.jpg
11KB, 379x261px
>>383966937
kill yourself
>>
>>383966937
Naughy Dogs games aren't better than Crash Trilogy or Jak trilogy
The best is to move to Ratchet and Clank
>>
>>383966937
jak 2 is the worst in the series so probably no, it's a barren empty open world, this was back when gta3 started influencing every game in some way.
jak 3 is a mix of 1 and the few hood thing of 2.
just drop the game if you don't like
>>
anyone got that webm of jak with the derp eyes on a power cell dance?
>>
>>383968186
>"all you do is shoot things, move and jump" - OP
>>
>>383968236
Jak II's open world is the most elaborate loading screen minigame ever designed, but the on-foot missions with your guns are solid when you get them. Sparse checkpoints can make the harder ones unnecessarily brutal, though.
Jak 3 is better, mostly because of the amazing guns you get, and slightly improved world travel.
>>
>>383966937
2 and 3 are way more varied games, I'd say you'd enjoy them more. Jak 1 is really repetitive.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.