[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the FUCK were we supposed to know about Future Fun Land?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: future fun land.jpg (86KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
future fun land.jpg
86KB, 640x480px
How the FUCK were we supposed to know about Future Fun Land?
>>
by either buying a strategy guide or by just being bored enough to get all throphy races
>>
>>383963152
>bored enough
DKR is the best kart racing game, how could you get bored enough to get all trophy races
>>
>>383963152
> by just being bored enough to get all throphy races
'Kay, then how the FUCK would you know to honk your horn in front of the sign (without a strategy guide)
>>
>>383963254
by being bored
>>383963216
tru dat (inb4 ctrfags)
>>
Played the shit outta DKR as a kid and I never knew about Future fun Land til about 5 years ago. My Dad even went through and beat what we thought was the entire game.
>>
>>383963216
>kart racing
Racing. 2/3 of the game weren't even on wheels.
>>
>>383962925

Because the giant wizpig mountain would start to change color in coordinates, assuming you got even one of those trophies
>>
>>383963216
>>383963369
>DKR is the best kart racing game
MAYBE of it's generation and that's it. 5th gen kart racers are dated as fuck.
>>
File: 200px-PMCS-Huey.png (86KB, 200x265px) Image search: [Google]
200px-PMCS-Huey.png
86KB, 200x265px
>>383963543
Nah, that was the boss race amulets. The billboard on the beach changed with trophy races.

>>383962925
I figured it out as an 8 year old, so it's not that obtuse. Pretty sure the lighthouse and beach get special focus in the first ending, and it's clear there's still more to the game. It even says The End? so there's clearly more. Billboard should be a huge clue.
>>
>>383963756
Okay, what compells you to honk your horn in that spot
>>
>>383963369
ctr is very similar to dkr but I still love both games
>>
>>383963628
i can go back to either dkr, mk64 or ctr without any problems, so i don't think they're dated (unless you only played shovelware Kart)
>>
>>383963216
DKR was boring as shit.
>>
>>383963628
>>383963628
I humbly disagree. I could enjoy dkr by myself anyday, it is not dated at all. however the only fun ill ever get from sonic all-stars is by playing with another person
>>
>>383963879
It's clearly there for a reason, so if you can't talk to it, and driving into it doesn't do anything, honking is all that's left.
>>
>>383964092

Why aren't you playing on expert difficulty?
>>
>>383963981
They all basically play exactly like SNES kart racers but with 3D graphics (In the case of MK64 at the very least it remains a 2D sprite like on the SNES). 6th gen and beyond are the modern ones with the niceties of modern gaming. Mario 64 is a 3D course away from being Mario Kart Snes for shit sake.
>>
>>383964190
because it's retarded and based on luck. then you have those specials that just fuck up the whole game. I love sonic all-stars but it feels so empty playing by myself and it's just not that good of a game compared to the other kart racers.
>>
>>383964472
>because it's retarded and based on luck
What a fucking bad. jesus.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.