[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you ready?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: a.jpg (189KB, 1855x704px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
189KB, 1855x704px
you ready?
>>
>>383962256
I heard it's the best MMO ever. True?
>>
>>383962256
Will I be able to play it on my phone?
>>
>no general on /vg/
it's shit
>>
Am I shilling it good enough?
>>
>>383962256
that artworks reminds me of the thousands of mobile phone games out there.
>>
>>383962256
This looks like fucking garbage, are you the dev or did they just pay you to post here?
>>
I have no idea what this is and it doesn't look interesting enough to warrant my attention
>>
Just play Runescape, WoW or FFXIV
>>
>>383962256
ready 2 cuck
>>
Depends, is it a mobile MMO or not? I won't touch mobile garbage, regardless of whether it's cross-platform or not.
>>
You bet I am! I've already preordered my Deluxe Founder's Edition, which comes with a bunch of neat perks!

I'm ready to venture into the world of Albion, why aren't you?
>>
>>383962256
>
kripp loved this game!!!
>>
>MEMEbion Online
>>
>mfw he isn't playing Albion Online RIGHT NOW
>>
Sell me on this, guys.
>>
File: 1359623854271.gif (309KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1359623854271.gif
309KB, 720x480px
>Cross-platform with mobile fags
>Cheapest pack is $30

Dead game.
>>
>>383963095

You can sell cash shop items for in-game currency.
>>
>>383963095
It's a Diablo-like with half the content and 1/10th the depth.
>>
>>383962475
Provide me some resources and I'll make it.
>>
>>383963273
so torchlight?
>>
>f2p
>>>/trash/
>>
File: 1498578239548.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498578239548.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>383962256

>mobile tablet mmo

It's like the grind levels of minecraft+runescape+WURM. It's absurdly bad later on.

ALL later content requires a massive guild full of peon slaves making little shit.
>>
I'm not buying anything higher than the starter pack, so no reason to get hyped since they retardedly decided to let the whales play first and I won't get to play until Wednesday.

But yes, I am hoping for a grindey UO-like game to have open on one monitor, and check up on from time to time on my phone.
>>
>>383964278
The place is gonna be comically empty on the first day.
>>
>>383964617
>The place is gonna be comically empty on the first day.
That's an unfortunate issue it seems with virtually every MMO now other than WoW/FF. A lot of these smaller teams doing MMOs have no fucking clue how to market their games. That, and I think people really just aren't as interested in sandbox MMOs as they claim.
>>
>>383964813
>That, and I think people really just aren't as interested in sandbox MMOs as they claim
People who want well made mmo would never touch f2p garbage with premium sub
Doesn't matter is it themepark or sandbox
>>
>>383964945
>People who want well made mmo would never touch f2p garbage with premium sub
f2p is literally all the modern audience of MMOs want.
>>
>>383964813
Old School Runescape's doing fine.
>>
>>383964813
I actually am interested in them, but you have to show me an interesting product. Also for Albion, all they had to do was give all Support tiers a 1-2 day head-start instead of this staggered bullshit. Then again, it may be a method for them to ease the server load up, but whatever.
>Albion
Looks alright, but there's something I don't personally like about it.
>Crowfall
Looks interesting, may even buy a support pack in the future once it's nearing release assuming nothing awful comes up. (Something awful will probably come up.)
>Chronicles of Elyria
This one is utterly befuddling to me with so many terrible design choices.
>Arcade Machine "Buy a life" system but on a slightly greater than annual for a single life unless you "die" a LOT
>Which isn't so bad except for the following:
>Your characters never log out and you are at the mercy of the AI they provide or one you got from someone else to play your character for you while you sleep
>You can only play 1 character at a time personally, so even if you don't sleep and want to try out something besides generic sword and board fighter, you're putting yourself at the mercy of the AI
>If you decide to play a different character while you have one who is fully, truly dead, they will slowly lose accumulated proficiency in their skills until you let them be born again
>Every time your character receives a coup de grace, their life-span is shortened (with a limit on how often this triggers)
>Getting sent to jail for any crime will not only atrophy your skills, but also reduce the character's life-span

And other shit I hate:
>They want players to be the main antagonists of the world
>People will know if you're evil simply because the game's karma system will inform everyone that you are if you do too much bad stuff even if nobody ever realistically found out, such as getting knocked out from behind and having most of your shit taken, do it enough and everyone will know to stay the fuck away/assault you
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.