[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It still hurts.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 2629938-image.jpg (50KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
2629938-image.jpg
50KB, 320x320px
It still hurts.
>>
File: angery.jpg (26KB, 642x642px) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
26KB, 642x642px
>>383960520
Never forget, never forgive
>>
p.t was a demo you fucktard. silent hills was the full game.
>>
>>383960520
Who cares.
>>
But why?

>made to be as generic as possible, even going for 30fps, this is admitted by Kojima
>it's literally the same hallway a dozen times, but with jump scares occasionally
>Kojima said that PT would be nothing like Silent Hills and was only there to fool people

Also, Silent Hills would still not be out by now.
>>
>>383960693
I think that almost everyone would love to see a fresh japanese take on silent hill. And it still hurts because it won't happen now.
>>
The only people who legitimately thought P.T. was good where Sonygaboos who are so starved for content they'l literally praise a teaser that is literally just Hallway: the movie: the game.
>>
I wish they would put it back on the store.
I want to try it out.
>>
#FuckKonami
>>
>>383961140
if it's tied to your account there are workarounds to get it

I 'bought' it on the browser store when it was available to make it associated with my psn account even though I didnt have a PS4 and then when I got a PS4 slim I was able to get it installed and working on it in december, long after it was removed
>>
>>383961556

Yeah, I have it on my PS4 Pro. Was glad I was able to get it.
>>
>>383960847
>implying Kojima wouldn't just rip off hollywood horror

It wouldn't even be subtle like the old games. In the script for translators, it literally says "Like this film here!"
>>
Why does it hurt? It's a hallway.
>>
>crying over a demo
OH GOD I WISH I STILL HAD THAT DEMO DISC
said nobody ever
>>
>>383961621

Junji Ito and Masahiro Ito were presumably working on it. That alone is making it interesting.
>>
It wasnt that great.
>>
Kindly reminder that the people who didn't like PT watched it on Youtube.
>>
>>383960520
The reason why Konami is dead to me. Never going to support them in any way shape or form again.
>>
So glad they dropped it, the only reason retards here want it is because they can't have it. If it came out it would be the same shit as with Resi7.
>omg it's first person, they ruined the franchise omg why isn't it LITERALLY IDENTICAL to the first one
Nostalgiafags are cancer.
>>
>>383963182
I still have it on my ps4. Its nothing special.
>>
>>383963486
No one was expecting a return to the Team Silent formula. People were eager for a new take on the series. And REVII was shit because the enemy designs and setting was trash. There was nothing compelling about the game.
>>
Kojima would have shit all over this game and you know it.
>>
File: 1490147863900.png (11KB, 307x462px) Image search: [Google]
1490147863900.png
11KB, 307x462px
>>383963486
You glad that they dropped it, cause some people would not like it?
>>
>>383960649
That is what hurts, anon.

>>383960693
I wanted a kojima directed silent hill since shattered memories turned out to be a disappointment. The tense feeling in MGS works for horror games. I was ecstatic when i found out.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.