[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>>
>>383959973
Good post
>>
>>383961937
Even better game Tbh
>>
>>383961937
Good post
>>
File: 1397801687283.jpg (12KB, 199x201px) Image search: [Google]
1397801687283.jpg
12KB, 199x201px
>remembering being hyped to play an open world game with Ground Zeroes-like bases throughout the world
>when reality sunk in
>>
>>383962110
But there literally were
>>
>can tell D horse to shit on command
>can't tell quiet to shit

Why must I be tortured
>>
I'm searching for a whole new beginning
An endless void
This notion that I sense within me
You're still by my side
Oh, I feel your presence
You'll never leave here
But if I reach out there to hold you
Every part that's real disappears
>>
>>383962470
Hey, I quit the game on that mission where you're rescuing the niglets because I hated it and thought it was one of the most boring games I'd ever played, especially because of the environments
Can you tell me how the game gets better and show me the cool bases I didn't know about
>>
>>383962110
Camp Omega's prison room kind of gave the vibe like there might be some indoor stealth sections, which would have spiced it up a good bit. But as soon as you walk into a building larger than a trailer, you're already at the goal in Phantom Pain. Shame.
>>
>Can't beat the mission where you have to steal the truck because it's a 1000m drive from the last checkpoint and if one of the skulls even touches the truck it explodes
>>
File: 1497402265859.jpg (36KB, 618x378px) Image search: [Google]
1497402265859.jpg
36KB, 618x378px
>>383959973
Stop trying to summon caramel
>>
>tfw loved peacewalker's gameplay
>tfw this was an even better version of this game

fuck you moviegame normies, this game was operator as fuck
>>
>>383963274
>shoot everyone in the head for perfect ranks the game

I'd rather just play CoD
>>
>>383963403
>shoot everyone in the head for perfect ranks the game
WTF, I hate MGS since MGS2 now!?
>>
>>383962970
Just drive to Nova Braga airport and steal it, it is near one of the exits. You can fulton it and leg it with d-walker. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqqTk8exZkc
>>
>>383963403
every MGS game you can just cheese your way through with the tranq pistol. They are at their best, and especially so with V, when you are being creative with all the tools at your disposal to come up with unique ways to complete your objective.

I had fun as fuck coming up with weird loadouts and combining items in crazy ways to do wild shit. Sorry that you decided to play the game the least imaginative and interesting way?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.