[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friday the 2013

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: img3.png (406KB, 1000x626px) Image search: [Google]
img3.png
406KB, 1000x626px
>What is it?
A fan-recreation of the NES game with online multiplayer in which we're tasked with defeating Jason as fast as possible in order to save all the kids on the map.
>Where can I get it?
https://poik007.itch.io/friday-the-2013th
I'm currently hosting
>>
actually it's a recreation of the 1985 C64 game
>>
>>383954183
k, but are you going to play? I'm impatient host, man, and don't want to see this blow up in my face
>>
will I get banned if I say a mean word to someone playing like a retard
>>
>>383954338
ill show u somthin blow up in ur face
*unzips dick*
>>
>>383954434
nah, no moderation
>>
Will this shit give my computer aids?
>>
we've got 42 children to save, gents. The number is randomized each session and there's the inclusion of upgradable stats (strength, speed, perception) which I've no idea what they influence exactly. First time playing
>>
>>383954796
Nah, not like the actual Ft13 game.
>>
>>383954595

Then how can this possibly be an authentic Friday the 13th: The Video Game experience?
>>
>>383954990
LOL
>>
which server is yours?
>>
>>383954990
For it to be authentic, we'd need
>a roof glitch
>A Jason skin only available to kickstarters
>Uncooperative shits
>developers who actively run the game into the ground
>>
>>383955126

there's literally only one server up mate
>>
>>383955126
jdizz
>>
>>383955161
What did the developers do?
>>
>>383955352
>naming your server jizz
fucking hell you're immature
>>
controls are on website
>>
>>383955517
jdizzy is my part of my gmail account
>>
>>383954040
What's the min player count before round begins?
>>
Controls

OutsideArrow keys: Face a direction / Move in that directionX: JumpZ: AttackOn a boatLeft/Right: Row left/rightX: DodgeZ: AttackInside a houseUp: Move forwardLeft/Right: Rotate 90 degreesX: Light a fireplace if a lighter is in inventoryIn a fightLeft/Right: Dodge left/rightDown: DuckZ: Attack

Items

Key: Unlocks doors in the woods and the caveFlashlight: Automatically shines at night and in the caveMedicine: Heals 30 hit points when the player's life is below 30Lighter: Lights upSweater: Turns your character pink and reduces incoming damage by 25%

Weapons

Rocks, Knives, Axes, Machetes, Torches, Pitchforks

Enemies

Zombie: Walks around trying to bump into youWater Zombie: Jumps out of the waterCrow: Spawns after 5 zombie kills, tries to fly into youWolf: Only seen in the forest, charges up and runs through the screenBat: Only seen in the cave, flies around with its glowy eyesJason
>>
>>383955232
There were 2
>>
how do you read the minimap? even the nes map wasnt this complicated
>>
you guys fucking suck at this
>>
>>383954040
Can I play this on my iPad Pro? I don't own a PC, it's bulky and gets virus's and my iPad Pro can do what any PC can't so I got this iPad Pro instead.
>>
how do you get these fucking kids outta the cabin anyway
>>
>>383956284
No idea, this coming from someone who played the original
>>
>>383956250
>iPad Pro
Haha loser wow Apple cuck
>>
>>383957001
I can play great classic console titles such as the Dragon Quest series, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy IX and many more on the Apple iPad Pro. The Apple iPad Pro is a great replacement for a console, PC and even a television, iTunes has all the newest and greatest television and films, and you can even rent them on the same day they're out on DVD!
>>
>>383957106
Wow, that sounds amazing I might just go to the Apple Store or a certified Apple dealer and buy myself an Apple iPad Pro starting at only $869
>>
Was fun until I killed jason and was rewarded with a glitch fest
>>
>>383958426
Sikis, plz
>>
>>383955468
They're damage control is terrible. The game's a busted piece of shit but so was DBD at launch and PUBG. Speaking of which, why does PUBG get off scott free for being a broken exploitable piece of shit?

Does the label EA really make that much of a difference?
>>
>>383955468
Ban everyone and incompetence in general
>>
>>383958494
I can't even reconnect. I'm stuck at character select and can't pick anyone because the choices keep spinning/cycling.
>>
>>383958596
close the game and try again, desu. The game is now in hard mode
>>
>>383958669
Yeah I bet. It's so hard I can't even connect
>>
>>383958529
I've a seen a couple of wonky things with Friday and I haven't kept up with DBD or PUBG. What horrible glitches are there?
>>
Jason's health bar is now the size of a Dark souls boss
>>
>>383958797
DBD had a lot of balance problems and server issues due to the fact it was P2P only. I mean even now finding a game in DBD is a dice roll, I don't know if it still freezes on loading screens but I haven't had that problem lately so I'm assuming they fixed it.
>>
Cursed with immortality, I now take no damage
>>
>>383959102
It's too bad. I was actually enjoying the game.
>>
have the throwing knives, boutta beat Jason's mongoloid head ass
>>
protect Crissy's smile
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.