[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone still play this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
Does anyone still play this?
>>
No. Hell fucking no. It's nothing but three or four hangout lobbies max. Last time I played it was just that. I Joined one and got kicked instantly. SHit's dead, the game sucks and I feel betrayed.
>>
No, it's dead aside from the 10 autists who hang around.
I just want MGO2 back already.
>>
>>383952574
Didn't a private server just get launched?
>>
How did they fuck up so bad? They could've literally copied and pasted MGO2 and it would've been amazing.
>>
>>383953164
it's trying to be "balanced" and competetive instead of fun.
oh and the fact that the hero characters arent available in normal matchmaking. Despite "hey you can play as ocelot and quiet" being a big selling point.
Metal Gear Survive might be cool if it has enough content
>>
>>383953480
>spoiler
Both you and I know it's going to be recycled content: the game.
>>
I just want to play a good game with the mechanics and that is why I want to play survive
>>
>>383953480
>trying to be balanced
it fucking failed in regards to that. I could've looked past so much if the netcode wasn't so god awful, legitimately unplayable at times when you CQC someone, interrogate then and after you slit their throat they break out of your grip, teleport back and are slitting yours.
>>
>>383952287
Me.
And I want another DLC with Skullface as a playable character.
>>
>>383953757
The netcode was horrible. Didn't help that I'm in New Zealand and it put me with Americans/Europeans etc too
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.